Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wanted update on a fresh page ðŸ˜³
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter # 53

"I love snow".

A week after their marriage, Mayank and Nupur were on their honeymoon, which could no less than be at a place as romantic as them ' Zurich.

"and I love you', Mayank back hugged her sighing wife, who was completely lost at the white cover scene from the window of their hotel room. , He rubbed his arms down her silk sleeves, sending down tantalizing sensations through her body, making her sigh again ' this time it was for him.

"umm .. mayank", she tried to resist, although completely melting, "lets go out for coffee na, just look at the weather", she held his hands tightly to maintain senses and frowning Mayank moved away, "out?, in this weather?, no way princess", he shrugged and again buried his face in her inviting neck.

"please", she pleaded, but Mayank turned her in his arms to face her, with a jerk, "sorry princess, I certainly cannot afford my wife getting sick", he pulled close her pouting wife, "and Nupur", he whispered, wildly teasing her ear with his lips, "do you really want to take the risk of getting ill on our honeymoon?", he nibbled on her ears which made her just surrender to him ' in every possible way.

Later at night, both of them were talking, comfortably lying beside each other, when Mayank observed that Nupur seemed preoccupied.

"Princess", he slowly whispered

"hmm", she replied back absently.

"can I please have my wife talk to me", his tone was simple, yet authoritative, which made Nupur immediately alert, "I am talking to you", she smiled sincerely and Mayank stroked her cheek, "NOW you are talking to me, earlier you were not!", he smiled back and biting her lip, she snuggled, "Mayank ..", she spoke hesitantly, dipping nails in his neck, as a result of her nervousness,

"yes princess", he held her hand and kissed her head,

"can we ' umm ..", she looked up, still biting her lip, "can we extend our stay ..",she said slowly "umm, I don't want to go from here soon .. just one more week .. please ..", her eyes were dilated and smiling Mayank kissed her, "this was what you were thinking, ofcourse princess!, you said it means it's done", he pulled her cheeks and smiling she hugged him, "I looovveee uu mayank!!"

"I love you too", he hugged back tightly and then moved away pouting, "and now, I certainly am not compromising on a simple dry I love you", he winked and Nupur took a deep breath, and placing her arms around him, she raised herself to kiss him, "I am a good student Mayank Sharma, you have taught me enough ways of saying I love you ..", she whispered, pulling on the covers, and groaning, Mayank held her close, taking proves of her confessions.  

"one more week?'/, Gunjan asked amazed.

"yup doll!!,. one more week!!, I asked Mayank and he agreed!", Nupur squeaked on the phone with her best friend, but unaware that her best friend had quite opposite feelings from her.

"okay gunjan, I'll talk to you later, we are just going out okay .. looove uu jaan!!", Nupur disconnected the phone without listening to Gunjan, and gunjan had worry lines on her face. She didn't expect Nupur to be this childish and ignorant. She definitely had to talk to her.

Mayank and Nupur had the time if their life in Zurich. Snow, water, cold, rains and their companionship ' it was all on the heights if passion and love. Every moment spent with each other made them drown in love, deeper and deeper.

"we can still extend our stay", Mayank teased her frowning wife, who was busy packing for their departure, "how i wish we could!, but dad is leaving for Germany two days later, he is going return in two months, I have to meet him", she sighed and started packing, but soon her frown was converted into a blush, by a quick kiss.

They both reached home, completely dazed by their trip. It was within a few days that Mayank and Nupur were over the jet lag, and seeing off her dad, it was the start of her normal life as a house wife.

"to finally princess is all set to take over her house", Gunjan hugged her worried best friend and and Nupur nodded, "yeah sort off!, I mean first I think we should go buy furniture for the rest of the rooms, we should start with setting the home properly"

"ofcourse", gunjan smiled.

"yeah, so lets go the Interwood showroom, that is the best here", she went to the mirror to study her appearance , when Gunjan finally thought this is the right time to talk.

"interwood?, Nupur that is damn expensive", gunjan said and Nupur turned amazed, "so what Gunjan?, I mean ..

"so what?, Nupur?", Gunjan stood up amazed, while Nupur was still clueless where Gunajn was hinting.

"Nupur jiju isn't a millionaire, come on think you both had such a lavish wedding, before that jiju bought this house, then you both had an extended honeymoon, and now you will buy interwood furniture?", she said gently and Nupur was still confused, "but doll, mayank works!, I mean he is in the board of directors of Zarfs Engineering, and .. '

"he gets paid nupur!, he has a salary!, until now he must be spending his savings, he doesn't has factories and mills with abundant profits!!", Gunjan said, and as if enlightened, Nupur gasped, 'but gunjan, he never said anything about money ..

"oh come on Nupur!!, it's not even a month since your marriage, you really expect him to tell you that he won't be able to afford!, and as far as I know jiju, he will never complain about how much money you spend, don't forget Nupur, you are from a rich background, he will never make you feel any shortage of money, he promised you an equal life!, you have to take care ! you just can't spend money like you used to do!, you were a daughter of a millionaire, but now you are the wife of a paid employee .. you need to accept the difference!"

Chapter # 54 - Page 14 - mulan.  

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome update n thanks 4 the pm
             ~AmritaVasireddy~
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was very amazing update..
amazing..
lovely...
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nupur's so lucky to have a true best friend like gunjan whose watching out for her like that...nice updates...sorry havent commented on the last few 
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing prt ..gunjan iz sooo right ...
Thanxx fo pm