Sonu's creations- VM-Latest-Jag Soona-Pg144 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sgumi82

its a wonderful song...lyrics suit sinal very much. in case u want the song link i will pm u.
thank you soo much.

savi..
ok...well it will be better if u Pm me the link

Meri pyaari behenaaa🤗🤗

Great choice of songs and the scenes...Synchronization was quite good!! The second one is better than the first one!! 👏

A suggestion... Try using as many scenes as you can and keep practicing!! I'm sure that you'll rock for sure!! ⭐️
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Meri pyaari behenaaa🤗🤗

Great choice of songs and the scenes...Synchronization was quite good!! The second one is better than the first one!! 👏

A suggestion... Try using as many scenes as you can and keep practicing!! I'm sure that you'll rock for sure!! ⭐️
finally...i got to read ur comment My twinny...Thnk u soo much for the appreciation bidzy...u knw...hw much it really means to me darling
ya i'll try to use more scenes too...
main itni bored ho rahi hu yaar

main itni bored ho rahi hu yaar
Try making VM's..or siggies
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Try making VM's..or siggies

nhi yaar...mujhse utne acche nahi hote

nhi yaar...mujhse utne acche nahi hote
arrey even i'm new to VM making na...
by the way/...i'll upload my New Vm by today evng...Dont 4get to watch it
Hey friends here's my new Sinal VM on the song Ishq Hua from the movie Aaja Nachle
Its one of my favorite songs.
Hope you all will like it.
Pls post ur valuable comments...n ya dont forget to press the list button of this post😊
@shumi di- I've made an VM on Jashn-e-bahaara ..will upload it tomorrow

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biOtKuPObFI&context=C49c7ecbADvjVQa1PpcFO45lI3BrYf11XSUkXHvBOkx2Ky_3W8_AA=[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
yippeee m first 2 comment...
great job yaar👍🏼...thnxxx alot for dis 🤗...m downloading it chooo chweet vm😊...ur vm is awsm @awsmsonia😊...awww kunu😍

great job sonia...i am so thankful to u for choosing ishq hua (my favourite song) for this sinal vm👍🏼...everything in this vm starting from pics u have used to the song to the lyrics is so perfect n are in sync...keep it up...n thanks for the pm...
i liked it so much that i downloaded it...n till now i have watched it thrice😊 ...i especially liked the last pics👏 ...i have completely forgot that promo😕
Edited by pragyaa - 12 years ago