Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

JEEMAN OS: we are always united!!!

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello my friends!!!!!!! After watching the last few episodes especially yesterday's one I got totally engrossed to Jeeman relationship. So decided to write an Os based on them. I am dedicating it to my beautiful sister's krithikas, Antara di and uniqueblerose. Hope I am not spoiling your expectation sisters.

Your comments and criticism are most welcomed. Please let me know your opinion.

Maanvi was leaving the Vadhera house next morning. She was still not able to overcome the pain about the killing disease she had. She was not able to sleep she was totally lost in thoughts about her di. She slowly reached the terrace and stood there at one corner watching the sky. She started talking to her parents gulping every drop of tears " Maa , Paa aaj aapke saamne dil ki badi dard batne ke liye kaadi hoon'.. jab bi mujhey dukhi hoti tab aapne dukh ko aapne pyaari di ke saath banthithi lekin aab kis ke saath aapni maan ki baath kahoon ''kise aapne di se kahoon ki mujhe cancer hai'"tears  are rolling down from her eyes. "my sister will surely breakdown after hearing this she will get more worried and restless'.she will not be able to bear the truth that I am  suffering from disease '."Maanvi  continued sobbing . " Maa whenever I felt afraid or lonely I would sleep on jeevika di's lap and eventually will start forgetting  everything but now I am not able to face her ... whenever I see  her I feel like hugging her tightly and telling chahe muje kuch bi ho jaye mein aapne poori zindigi aapke saath, aapke aakoonko dekkar aur aapke goodh me soo kar  hi beeth loon"Manvi broke down and fell on the floor .

Jeevika in her room was not having a peaceful sleep something was disturbing her mind . She tried to close her eyes but she was totally disturbed about her deep thoughts about Maanvi and Beeji . She woke  up from bed and found out that there was some problem moving around which has been not known to her . She got up and walked towards the terrace to break her silence .

Jeevika slowly reached the terrace as she entered she found Maanvi there. Immediately she ran towards her and said "Maanu intni raath mein iss taandi hawa mei kya kar rahi ho '' chal andar so ja iss tandi hawa se tujey booker aah jayegi'"she pampered maanvi. Maanvi lovingly looked at her di .Jeevika noticed Maanvi's eyes were filled with tears . "Manu kya hua kyun tumari aakhon mein aasoon hai 'kya ho gaya Maanu "Jeevika's questions made Maanvi cry more . She thought " dekh ab bi di  mere bare mein hi soochthi hai '.Poor di she loves me and cares for me so much . Maanvi replied "Di saach baathwoon aaj  mujey hamari purani baathey sab yaad mein aah rahi  hai '.muje samaj mein nahi aah raha ki muje aise kyun ho raha hai'. I feel when tomorrow I am leaving our separation and loneliness is going to kill me "Jeevika said " haan Maanu muje bi Is baath mein bahut chita ho rahi hai ki jab tum chali jayegi me bahut miss karne wali hoon tume '. This has happened many times but only this time I feel very bad to send you away from here '.. my heart is very heavy '..I am not able to think about it '.suddenly I get thoughts of the days we spend together. Both the sisters eyes were filled with tears. Maanvi   holded  Jeenika's hand and told " di you know one thing we are so united that whenever we start thinking about each other we think of the same things now I feel more strong that separation or union may be the thoughts we always think alike which means we are always united and not even a single thought can separate us , we may be physically separated but mentally we are together . "

Jeevika ended up with a smile after hearing this. She said " Maanu as soon as you reach inform me , take good care of Beeji , Chachu , Chachi , Badi Beeji and Daabu and most of all take care of yourself .."Maanvi thought "how will I tell her that I am going to take treatment for cancer'.please save me from these thoughts .."  Maanvi told "di this is some special night for me so it has been so many days I slept on your lap I want to sleep now " .Jeevika said " have I any day objected your request '.come on my sweet sister '" she welcomed lovingly her sister in her arms .

Maanvi slept on her lap  and felt warm and peaceful and continued sleeping . Jeevika was lovingly looking the cute Maanvi's sleeping posture. She got reminded of childhood days how the same way she slept on her lap and still Maanvi had the same posture.

That's all friends do reply how was it!!!!!!!! Eagerly waiting for your comments .

Edited by jessiekarthik - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW WOW Dear ,What an Emotional OS.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You brought out the beautiful relationship of Sisters Fantastically.πŸ‘πŸΌ

This was the best OS on Sister's I had ever read.πŸ‘ The way you have written it Jessie , I was just visualizing it ❀️and in the end had a heavy heart.❀️

Such a lovely and emotional scene 😭,wish the CT's read it and give us on EHMMBH.πŸ‘ It will surely be a largely watched episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Thank you my sweet little sister for dedicating it πŸ€—, I am really touched dear.πŸ€—

res

Edited:>

Well,this is the first ever time anyone actually dedicated anything to me,so I'm quite moved by this nice gesture😳.Thanx for being my sister!!πŸ€—

Coming to the O.S,it's the most beautiful JeeMaan O.S I have read till nowπŸ‘.The way you depicted both the sister's emotions,it's just too good!!πŸ‘πŸΌ I almost cried while reading Maanvi's part!! Hats off sis!! You are awesome!!

Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
..Jessie.. thumbnail
@krithika ...sissy !!!!!!!thank u will be small word to describe how i felt while while reading your comments!!!!!!thats what is spl abt u...love you somuch and thank you for such beautiful comments that encourages me!!!!!!!!!!!!

love 
neabs
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

res

Edited:>

Well,this is the first ever time anyone actually dedicated anything to me,so I'm quite moved by this nice gesture😳.Thanx for being my sister!!πŸ€—

Coming to the O.S,it's the most beautiful JeeMaan O.S I have read till nowπŸ‘.The way you depicted both the sister's emotions,it's just too good!!πŸ‘πŸΌ I almost cried while reading Maanvi's part!! Hats off sis!! You are awesome!!

di...i shud thank u for being such sweet sister to me...awww ur comments made me cry!!!!!😭thanks  a ton for such brilliant comments !!!!!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its too good yaar especially the last few lines. i was hoping o read some os about sisters and thanks for providing it
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maanvi's part was so heart wrenching loved it...especially the end part maanvi slept so peacefully wiv her head in jeevikas lap awww...
Thank u for the pm or i would have missed out on it
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jeeman...OS!!!

what else could be more wonderful than this!!!!

and yes Jeevika who in her heart of heart seems to have gauged that something is wrong with her Mannu and Mannu worrying about her sister... rather than wallowing in self pity!!!!

It was absolutely brillant one that too because its Jeeman!!!

Hats off to you it wonderful and superb and no more words for it!!!! 
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Jeeman...OS!!!

what else could be more wonderful than this!!!!

and yes Jeevika who in her heart of heart seems to have gauged that something is wrong with her Mannu and Mannu worrying about her sister... rather than wallowing in self pity!!!!

It was absolutely brillant one that too because its Jeeman!!!

Hats off to you it wonderful and superb and no more words for it!!!! 

awww...than u sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!!

Maanvi's part is really heart wrenching...

Its one of my favourite Jeeman OS's i have ever read till now!!

Well done... :)
I would love to read more from you... :)