Fan Fictions

KumSum OS : Forever Love

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

don't know the stutation n the name is suitable or not...but today again watching after this scene me think abt some scene to put here..hope u all like it guys...

before reading my OS watching this scene...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUzx3GmknKU[/YOUTUBE]

scroll down for OS
Edited by sukklover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail

Forever Love

After confess all family surrounded Kumkum Sumit..cheacked them if them alr8 or not...But Mini n Dilasha just admired them...

Dilasha:Haiii kitne cute lag raha hai na dono...

Sajjan came n said: Who???

Dilasha: Agg aur Kumkum..

Sajjan: hehehe(like a fool as always)...oye Samsher Singh tu thik hai...hai kukki tu...??

Kumkum (makes kind of faces..imagine how cute she look..haii): Haan hoon...

Sumit: Yaar Sajjan singh mard ko dard nehi hota...

aftr all enquiry thy back 2 home...

@ n8 Sumit met Mini wid a sad n cry baby face...(any1 just melt 2 see that face.how cute n sweet)

Mini: Kya huya???

Sumit: Yaar shubha to i lov u bola usske baad milne ka mouka nehi mila kuch to karo na...

Mini: Hai meri sweet jijja..appke liye itna to kar hi sakti hoon na...

Mini helped Sumit to meet Kumkum @ n8 all along...haiii...(pata nehi kya kya karega yea munda..kitne dino ki murad pura huya hai isska)

don't know why but Kumkum felt shy 2 meet Sumit them...(hai humari serni ko saram...lol)

but Mini pushed Kumkum 2 the terrace door all suddend n close it from outside as if no1 came to know any1 is dre..n said to sumit to signal her when meeting was over..

of the result of Mini's push Kumkum fell on Sumit...Kumkum n Sumit faced 2 face all along...but Kumkum just luked down..Sumit lifts her chin to make her look into his eyes... n Kumkum just stares at him' they don't know but their past always pulled them 2 come 2gether as dy made 4 only each other

Sumit: Kumkum ek baar phir bolo na...

Kumkum(shyly..hai serni blushing..): Kya??

Sumit: I LOVE YOU

Kumkum shyly...turned red n.nodded 4 no...luks away again

Sumit: Bolo na..bus ek baar..he just request her..

bt Kumkum ran away from him n stand wid supported the wall near d door .. n faced him back..Sumit came close 2 her n caring her shoulder..kissing her arm.. shoulder... fingers up her neck... tracing his fingers in front of her neck near the dress neckline while kissing her on her neck... moving 2 her nape...bfore nibbling her ear n then softly saying I love u Kumkum in her ears..turn her around.. (haiii our Kumkum to laaj ke maari hogayi paani paani n also laal laal )tunrs around n instantly hugs him while digging her face into his chest..

Kumkum hugged Sumit... n said: I love u too ... Sumit... ... (uff our munda just feel heaven..)

Sumit hugged her back wid intensity tht made her shiver... he started caressing her back while hugging her...the exposed part of her back abov d dress dori...His other hand travelled in2 her hair... his hand played in2 her hair...then pulling her head upwards 2 make her luk into his eyes...

Sumit: 'Kumkum..do u know wht u just drive me crazy'...

Kumkum's eyes shy with understanding of his intensity... Sumit staring @ her lips... n Kumkum closed her eyes letting him know that she wants it too... slowly Sumit lowered his head 2 brush his lips on hers... Kumkum let out a small gasp as his tongue rolled on her lips... n parted her lips a bit... Sumit kissed her with full force on the lips n slipped his tongue inside her mouth thru the small parting which she had created... Kumkum opened her mouth further letting his tongue find place inside her mouth... Sumit found her tongue n sucked it right in2 his mouth wid force which left her gasping for air...his one hand foaldling her hair while the other busy to undo d dori of her dress... Kumkum's hands wound round Sumit's neck n pulled him closer if as much possible...her one hand moved in his hair while the nails of the other dug in his back letting him know she was totally enjoying d moment ...living d moment... Sumit's tongue traced all the parts of her mouth finally sucking her lower lip n biting it hard and making it bleed a bit... Kumkum instigated by this sucked in his tongue sharply making him hold her hair tighter in his hand... Seeing Kumkum's aggression, Sumit's hand automatically went 2 her zipper and he unzipped her dress... suddenly Kumkum realised wht Sumit was upto n let Sumit go off the kiss... taken in by her sudden retreat Sumit realised wht he had done... he released her n pushed his hair behind... turned back 2 her n found her standing wid her hands covering her front and struggling wid her zipper... slowly he helped her pull the zipper up n also tied the dori... luking @ her ...

Sumit: sorry Kumkum.. i shudnt hv done tht...but i cudnt control myself and i dont think i will be able to control myself for long...but r8 now i havto.. i love you and want to make u mine as soon as possible...

he went down on his knees, held her hand... Kumkum luking @ him all confused... wid his suddend act

Sumit: kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi? I cant take any chances with u... kya pata engagement karke tumhara irada badal gayi toh??woh Sarjjan ke Bacche bhi to taiyar baithey hai.. please Kumkum haan keh do... mujhse shaadi karogi isssi mandap main?

Kumkum all confused...her brain told her tht she cant say yes as no1 knows tht the Samsher Singh is Sumit... she cant cheat... but her heart dint want 2 lose him for whatever reason... widout her acknowladge wht she was doing.. she simply nodded a yes... his heart just jumpped wid joy..like he got everything tht he wanted..Sumit got up and hugged her...kissed her lightly on her lips and said...

Sumit: Main shayad intezaar kuch dinotak kar sakta hoon...pata nehi mere Sasurji kya kareng sab janne ke baad.??Par batana to padega na...uff Matarani Help me..

plzzz ...
lov ,❀️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

My 1st OS on SuKk:-

My 1st FF on HuJu:- 

Jannat...

My creation Gallary:-

My 1st SS On SuKk:-

VM Thread link:-

lov,❀️
Tama
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
awesome... superb... keep writing...
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow very nice dear i really enjoyed a lot parthay waqt sara scene remind ho giya tha par ap ne vd de di toh dekh kar or zyada maza a giya kya din thay woh aj yaad dila diye well done tamaπŸ‘πŸΌ 
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is really beautifully written and the vm makes it just perfect
plz cont with more and pm me
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazng dear..i lovd it..
Although i didnt watchd kumkum i love hussain and enjoyd readng it.lookng 4 ward to read mre frm u..hey dear do u prepare banners also?
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful wriiten...gr8 wrk :)
Sanamhira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haeee Kea wakt dila Deyaa aap ne , Aja Sumit Bohattt Yaddd aa raha hai , DIl kartaa hai , Buss Kisi bhe kar ki kumkum sereal Pher se Start hoo jaeee , Bohhhttt yad aa raha Hai , aja , Our Wo Coment,s Parh Ki tooo Our bhe yadd aa raha hai Hussain , ya Sumit ...
Kea Dinn theee ...
Mere zindagi ki BeatiFuL amizing and minnnddd Blowinng Memresse Hain Uss sereaL Se Joree hui ...
Kea Zamanaa thaaa wooo , jab Sumit ko Dekhe Benaa Din hee nahii Guzartaa thaaa ., our ab Uss Ki binaa Jeena Sekh liya , Iss Bewafa Hira Neee ...
Miss You Hussain kawajerwalla ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Plzzz Sumit loottt  aaooo ab ... 😍😍 ...
Miss you Sumit ...πŸ˜‰
sanchu4huju thumbnail
gr8 work...
veryyy goooddd
awsmmm
fabulousss
loveee u , kumkum, sumit..