Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 17/3- Way to Jateshwara Mountain

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai...

And aaj toh Laxmiji...Tussi Chha gaye!!!

She actually matched Vishnuji level to level in doing Leelas😛😆
Haye haye! Vishnuji...don't get inferiority complex ...you still are our favourite😛😛😛

Dakhsa and Prasuti and Poor Vishnuji ki idol

Daksha before Vishnu Murti and asking whatever sin did he commit
(Arrey the biggest sin was being born on your b'day...That day should be deleted from the calendar year😛) He complains about how he is misunderstood by his family when all he has the goodness of Sati at his heart (which somehow got misplaced in all the chaos of growing ten sprouts in the thing you call your head, which is soon to be replaced by a goat's one ...Poor goat, it had such fabulous body...without the potbelly and beautiful four legs and what did it get in the end?? 😭😛)

Brahma appears ( Vishnuji must have given him a frantic call...Save me from your son!! I am going deaf...) ...and says that you all are doubting Sadbish's choice...but i have an option of making him beautiful...there is a miraculous sculptor, Jataa...if he sculpts Satbhish..then Satbish will be beautiful...
(I thought that the Manuputri would quirk from behind, 'Arya putra ki murty bhi banva hi lete hai' ...Atleast I can get a beautiful husband, since I am not going to get a sane one in this janam😛)
He gives the address😛 Jateshwara Mountain and the characteristics...as he said the sculptor is weird, and not at all influenced by your post..and not even Tridev can force him to do something that he doesnot want to (Daksha is such a big dimwit...all the characteristic that Brahma narrated actually pointed towards Shiva..the very qualities of Shiva which Daksha found, as he  liked to tell the world, very bad)...Brahmaji disappears leaving a happy Daksha🤢

Dakhsa tries to patao his Manuputri wife...and tells her to be happy ...now that their problems are solved...But manuputri is the same
bail budhi..so she says that she will continue her fast and not accept Sadbish till he becomes beautiful (And that is the only criteria for being Sati's husband...to be beautiful...as a mother are you not supposed to know how your daughter's husband is in reality, in character, behaviour??? and if the beauty is the only criteria you see, Did you blindfold yourself during your marriage??😕)

Sadbhish and Rishi Angira...

Sadbish saying that he wanted to be a celibate for life...but his father convinced him otherwise, telling him that Sati will see his inner beauty..
(Oh and how???? Bioscope leke???)

Angira is saying that Daksha had promised his half powers to Angira and without them he is not gonna leave
(Vishnuji was so right...Pride meets Greed...Satyanash!) He says that without taking that he is not going anywhere...they were talking when Daksha enters with his clan...(No knocking again🤢)
Daksha says that whatever happens happens for good...as now he has gotten the solution for Sadbish's ugliness ...but after that Sadbish will have to stay with him in his palace ..
.(what is his obsession with filling his Palace with Ghar jamais😕...Jhadu pocha karavata hai kya...Mahal ki maintainance costly toh hoti hogi na🤢)

Vishnu Laxmi...

Vishnuji is smiling and Laxmiji is asking the reason for it...Vishnu saying that he is wondering how will Shiv Leela happen??? Shiva is straight forward..and how will he hide his real self from Daksha??

Laxmiji is saying that she too is worried that what will happen if Daksha finds about the Real Shiva?? Vishnuji answers so poisely ,That if Daksha had known the real Shiva, then this situation would never have arisen...
(Vishnu ne kya chauka maara...Taaliyan and Seetiyan)He asks Laxmiji whether she is ready as she will have to be the initiator of this whole Leela...Laxmiji says that she knows...and she is ready for the sunrise (The actress is getting into the skin, unlike the old stoic expressions she used...she is now getting that glint in her eyes...the mysteriousness in the smile too..👏.)

Daksha in the Jungle with his clan

Daksha is moving towards the Jateshwara Mountain...he is on a elephant
(To-be goat on a poor elephant...what a sight)
 and the rest of the clan...his Amatya and Maharishis...Kashyap and Bhrigu...are on foot...they all are looking for Jateshwara Mountain but cannot find it...two women intercept them and the old lady says that she knows that Jateshwara mountain way (The old lady is Laxmiji)...She tells him to get down from the elephant...(
Wonderful dialogue by Laxmiji ...Hathi ki savari karoge toh Jataa ko kaise paoge....if you wanna meet him, get your big self down...😛)

Daksha doesnot get down and tells her to show the mountain... She shows him the mountain..but ofcourse Daksha cannot see it...so he orders his men to get him down..
(By the way the way the elephant sat down..It looked more like 'Whew...Thank God this 200 Kilo sack of potato has been dismounted from my back...Now I need a Rely spray' 😛)
Laxmiji tells him to follow her bare foot which Daksha doesnot agree to...
(you have to see Daksha's expressions..Surendraji has so wonderfully portrayed the character, making us loath his each and every movement😆) Laxmiji is telling Daksha that you cannot do it, you better return...the way you are...all encompassed in riches...Jateshwara is too far away from you...and turns to leave...Daksha closes his eyes in pain...and then stops Laxmiji from going and tells them that he will accompany her...Laxmiji tells him that only you...only you can come...without your body guard and entourage...Jateshwara should not feel that you have come to show your powers to him...Daksha agrees reluctantly...Seeing this, In Vaikunth Vishnuji smiles and the old woman (Laxmiji) as if answers that smile...😳

Precap: (Thank God for small mercies...they finally found a new precap for us...although the old precap is yet to be executed in an episode😕)
They show Sati walking in a trance as her chunar catches fire...Shiva on the other side in human form says that with love, accompanies duty...and I have loved Sati...I will now perform my duties in human form ...

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
It's done...Sorry for the delay guys😳
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sweets...
Laxmi was in full form to teach daksh a lesson off 2...
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks, Srushti!Don't be sorry for delays! That's the great job you're doing ;)

This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

The actress is getting into the skin, unlike the old stoic expressions she used...she is now getting that glint in her eyes...the mysteriousness in the smile too..👏. 

I agree, Laxmi was great today. And the way Vishnu has been following the leela.. He is always with his relaxed smile, making everybody happy watching him... but today I almost saw aglimse of tenderness and pride while he has been following Laxmi's leela... as if saying "That's my girl"
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Daksha says that whatever happens happens for good...as now he has gotten the solution for Sadbish's ugliness ...but after that Sadbish will have to stay with him in his palace ..
.(what is his obsession with filling his Palace with Ghar jamais😕...Jhadu pocha karavata hai kya...Mahal ki maintainance costly toh hoti hogi na🤢)

I believe that marriage would be destroyed by Sadbish running away from the palace, not wanting to return to this psycho🤣
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushti..kya jhakkaass post kiay hai re..Lovely ..as usual..tum toh bas tum ho Shruthi..Ek hi peice..ho duniya mein..& I love you..🤗Amazing as always..But the precap..stole the show..with that Killer smile..wooo...& Sati in trance of her Mahadev aww..superb yaar..Superb.😍I will always be only ready to drool Drool & Drool on Mahadev & Sati ..😳.😆But as you said..lakshmiji ki Jai..She took the cake tonight..👍🏼
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur update 🤗Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sweets for a witty and wonderful update!!!!
Loved loved loved Lakshmiji's acting today. She stole the show today.
And not to forget our hero in the end, smiling gorgeously.
Mann this guy is extremely handsome!!!
I know when Lord Brahma and the old woman describes all the attributes of Shivji, that dimwitt, tubelight Daksh does not recognise it is Lord Shiva. hehe🤣🤣
His name is Jataa(twisted locks of hair) and he lives on Jateshwar Mountain. DP is a dumbo heheh🤣. His brain is filled with arrogance and stubborness.
Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
praman1234 thumbnail
YOUR WRITTEN UPDATES ARE BEST N COOL WITH HUMOR TOO PLZ KEEP IT UP
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊 

Daksh is obsessed with the term gharjamata, He himeslf should have become one at Manu's house.
Angira rishi is getting more & More greedy, I haven't seen such a rishi before. Rishi's are supposed to have good qualities. He too is a manas-putra of Brhmaji, what he must have thought while creating them? Daksh & Angira are brothers having bad qualities.
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb WU. When I read ur WU, I feel like u r a mixture of Vishnuji and Narad (in the aspect of ur words). Kudos to u and I'm becoming one of ur fan yaar.