CM Rating Each Week (Updated pg. 12)

Posted: 12 years ago

I'll update the CM rating each week to see how well the show is doing on IF.

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 11 years ago
Rank from week 1, 12th March to 18th March, is 60.
60??we hav 2 improve d rankings:)
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

60??we hav 2 improve d rankings:)
yeah but that included votes from just two days before the CM meter was updated since the opening of the forum... not bad..this week it'l defo increase but we need more votes 24 votes in two days means 12 votes only in one day..so only 12 ppl visited dis forum? or voted?😔
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
I hope that rankings increase tomorrow...😳this forum needs to be active also as well as ppl hitting the CM meter..
One good way to raise the CM is to make more blue topics pink. That requires at least 25 posts per topic. Also TB articles help raise the CM. I expect a higher CM this week because of the TB article.
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

One good way to raise the CM is to make more blue topics pink. That requires at least 25 posts per topic. Also TB articles help raise the CM. I expect a higher CM this week because of the TB article.
blue topic turns red even with many number of views..n this week CM rank will increase for sure but the TB article has less comments.. though the views would help..lets see where it stands this week :)
the ranking this week has increased, good to see this rank!
Yaay! 24 rank. Gud going gumrah. We hv to b more active here.
yipeee gr8 improvement!!!!!bt we can do it bettr.cumon guys gumrah needs a mch bettr rank:)