Gumrah

Say the magical Word!

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So guyz...the magical word doesnt always mean ILUπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

As Karan says..Learn to say the Magical word 'NO'
Sometimes it is easy to say some other times it is not but a NO to what you think is not right would save you from trouble😊

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shibz this word no is magical in spl conditions.the main thing is that we should hav trust in our ethics n principles n we should not change it for anyone.
shibz thumbnail
^^that is saying the same thing in different wordsβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nimmi, even though i havn't watched today's episode yet..i agree with you completelyβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ..if you are pressurised into doing something then you should ask yourself if it is right or wrong and if you feel it is wrong then you should say it..even if it's to your best friend..you shoudn't let ppl influence you and your decisions esp into doing bad things..it's jus not correct..you should follow what you think is right.
Feels good reading so many nice reviews for today's episode..looking forward 2 wtching it in d evening..πŸ˜›
Anjali96 thumbnail
and other then 'please', thank you', 'i love you' and 'sorry' we hav another word to add to the 'magical word list' and that is 'No'πŸ˜› Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
^^u left out 'sorry' πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anjali96 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

^^u left out 'sorry' πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

editedπŸ₯±πŸ˜† so far der r 5 words in the magical words bankTongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Smtyms dis NO save us frm big troubl. I myself had experiece d magic of NO.
Minionite thumbnail
While I haven't watched today's episode yet, I agree that the magical word is no. If you can save yourself from anything you don't want to do.
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ..i m wondering ..we are discussing gumrah right.. which is related to karan.. so how cn the magical word bank be complete without mentioning the Forever Magical Arjuhi πŸ˜‰..so wht u ppl think ..my magical word is hatke πŸ˜‰ bt truly magical ...❀️