Say the magical Word! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">^^that is saying the same thing in different wordsโญ๏ธ</font><font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

u should giv me credit for having this art;)
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakmhlove

u should giv me credit for having this art;)

ofcourse Tanuโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
kavyasam thumbnail
just finished watching shibz,  really  say a big  "NO' and it is okay to say no.  it saves from much bigger blunders and troubles later on when compared to the title loser or not so cool.   :(((((
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakmhlove

Shibz this word no is magical in spl conditions.the main thing is that we should hav trust in our ethics n principles n we should not change it for anyone.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  bingo!!  It takes more courage to stick to your beliefs than to try something different just because of peer pressure. 
kavyasam thumbnail
not only for the Roohi and Harsh, the magical word  NO should have been said by Roohi's mom also.  :(((((
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shibz

So guyz...the magical word doesnt always mean ILU๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

As Karan says..Learn to say the Magical word 'NO'
Sometimes it is easy to say some other times it is not but a NO to what you think is not right would save you from trouble๐Ÿ˜Š

It is hilarious but that was the same word that my brother once said to me to learn to say and I was like early 20s๐Ÿคฃ. He said to me such a way that after the ''scold''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it makes me think twice what I really want and what I can say NO ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Drinking a whole bottle of wine and eating a lot of fried snacks infront of brother at one cousin's place cost me  a dose of reasoning from brother๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Till today when I go for a drink, I learned to say NO for a second one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if I don't want.

At times when you are scolded by people you super care and love, it makes sense as you know you hurt them..

I wish Arzoo saw it the same way 
Btw I was writing a critical analysis on Arzoo, guess what India Forums trick and my whole post disappeared before I posted๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So I will do it later
Edited by Du_Nish - 12 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yea...itz hard to say a NO when our frndz bugs us to join them in some work/activity!!
but im proud that i often says a NO...i can say a NO if i want!!

PS - loved that line by KK!!
..Rish.. thumbnail
"NO" is a big thing... It really saves us from doing big blunders !!!
NO is indeed a majical word during hard times !!! 
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u shibz... saying no sumtimes saves alot of trouble...
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Du_Nish

It is hilarious but that was the same word that my brother once said to me to learn to say and I was like early 20s๐Ÿคฃ. He said to me such a way that after the ''scold''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it makes me think twice what I really want and what I can say NO ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Drinking a whole bottle of wine and eating a lot of fried snacks infront of brother at one cousin's place cost me  a dose of reasoning from brother๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Till today when I go for a drink, I learned to say NO for a second one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if I don't want.  -     see specifications are so useful sometimes ๐Ÿคฃ

At times when you are scolded by people you super care and love, it makes sense as you know you hurt them..

I wish Arzoo saw it the same way - even by the body language and the looks of Arzoo she appeared to be not such a great friend to consider,  but roohi was too innocent to recognise that, and arzoo was very quick in striking a blow.

Btw I was writing a critical analysis on Arzoo, guess what India Forums trick and my whole post disappeared before I posted๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So I will do it later - oh gosh, I would love to read it nisha.  write again please.