Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 18./3- Jatajut Gango

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And if yesterday was Laxmiji ki jai ho...
Toh aaj toh Nandi Maharaj ki jai ho...๐Ÿ˜›
Kya Jam ke badla liya hai Dakshu se...

Wah wah Dekhiye toh Nandi ke Shivprem ki balihaari,

Daksha ko bana diya, Prajapati se Panihaari๐Ÿคฃ

So we are continuing the journey to Jateshwara mountain...Laxmiji leading Daksha  to Jateshwara moutain...she is telling him that it will be impossible to convince Jataa if he even smells ego(Daksha ..Deodrant daal de...or better...take a runnning jump in a deo Lake...and pray that Jataa has a bout of cold...Warna you are sure to land on your derriere outside Jataa's house...๐Ÿ˜›) ...she shows him the mountain..and Daksha gets happy seeing it...(Ho ja Ho ja...Happy ho ja...Hum bhi happy shappy...aaj toh teri bina baaje ke band bajege...Pe Pe Pe Pe Pe Pe Pe PEee PEPEPEPEPE๐Ÿ˜›)

They See Nandi...he has human ears right now...he comes to meet them and Laxmiji introduces him as Jataa's favourite Sevak...(It is actually funny...Daksha recognized Nandi when he came to his mahal to ask for the Lotus flowers...but may be the thing is that he is now on Shiv's territory...Everything is so out of his understanding for him...)
Nandi looks at Daksha with disgust and vows revenge in his mind...(Oh Daksha is not only blind...he is deaf too..didnt he hear Nandi's BG???? hahah he would have known it was Nandi had cleaned his dirty ears before coming๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† )
he tells Daksha to bring water for him( Oh this was too good...you should have seen Daksha's face...๐Ÿ˜†)

Sati's room

Revathi telling Sati to run away...telling her it is her decisive day...and she has to be with Shiva...Sati says that She cannot again break the promise she gave to Daksha (how about breaking his head??)

Jateshwara Mountain

Panihari Daksha comes with the water and gives it to nandi...Nandi doesnot even look at him and tells him to keep it over a distance..and asks him the reason for being here...Daksha tells him that he wants to meet Jataa...Nandi asks why???...Daksha says that he will only tell jataa...Nandi tells him that he needs to tell him the reason first...Daksh keeps on giving hurt looks to Laxmiji๐Ÿ˜†

( I tell you...Laxmiji looked like she will burst into laughter anytime soon,..seeing his face๐Ÿ˜†)
Daksha narrates the circumstances and Nandi says that the same Sati who is Shiva's love (Haha I loved Laxmi's expression...when Nandi said that The same Sati who is Shiva's Lover.
๐Ÿ˜†...She stood there...almost on the verge of laughing apoplexy๐Ÿคฃ)

Daksha gets mad at this and starts boasting about his power..how he had cursed Shiva and all that blah blah (Oye...we are not awaiting for a recap...shut up...and get to work..we have been waiting for jataa's entry since past one week...dont you dare spoil this episode with your bak bak and again depriving us of that!!!)
Nandi stands there unafraid and says that he will tell Jataa to sculpt Daksha with a goat head..then he would have that one in reality too (hahahahhahah Nandi actually predicted the future saying that...I tell you CVs are actually using their knowledge of the whole story and putting these good punches in between)...Poor Daksha...had no option but to mumble and grumble and say sorry to nandi...(Daksha saying sorry to Nandi๐Ÿ˜ฒ *faints*...Wah Nandi Wah...jo abhi tak Mahadev na kar sake...aapne kar dikhaya...Jai ho Jai ho)

Sati's room
Sati worshipping Vishnu and having Flashbacks of Shiva rejecting her...and the Daksha's maha blackmail and Prasuti's word how the mark on her arm was a curse...Mahadev's voice is ringing in her ears as she walks back and catches fire in her chunar...she keeps on walking completely unaware of it...

Suddenly somebody spills water on it...it is Revathi(Hey Ram...and i thought Mahadev will come in some Swaroopa Revathi..did you have to be so vigilant) ...she scolds her...her two useless sisters join...and they realize that Sati's body has gone cold...they take her to rest...

Jateshwara Mountain
Nandi bring Daksha and Laxmiji to JAtaa...(I love how they show parellal between the apparels of Shiva and Jata...you have to watch it to understand)...Nandi announces Daksha's presence and Jataa turns his smiling face, from sculpting, towards them...

Precap :Jataa assuring Daksha that he will be there in his Darbara ...Daksha is telling  this to a sick Sati and caretaking Prasuti... that he has found the sculptor but he has put a condition that his swagat will be done by Sati
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual nice update Srushti :) Btw the place where they shot Jataa's place n where Nandi was sitting lukd like the Ajanta/Ellora caves to me..
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Flora--

As usual nice update Srushti :) Btw the place where they shot Jataa's place n where Nandi was sitting lukd like the Ajanta/Ellora caves to me..

Thanks Flora ...True True...But i have always loved the sets they use in this serial...everything is unique...Even the hammer that Jataa was using was so beautifully carved...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Srushti๐Ÿ˜Š

Nandi took his revenge today, hope there is more to come, Daksh deserves it. Lakshmiji wsa enjoying the drama. Panihari Daksh did all this for his ego. Loved what Nandi told him, if Jata makes his Goat headed statue, he will actually turn into a Goat๐Ÿ˜† In the original story when Daksh cursed Shivji of not being worshiped, Nandi has curse Daksh that he will turn Goat headed one day.๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved Jata's look, his tiger skinned bag, the Snake necklace, the designer hammer, his look, smile, his condition of welcome, it was too good๐Ÿ‘
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SHRUSHTI...it is such a pain..yaar..every night..I just cant find new words & sentences to praise you yaar ..this is not fare..๐Ÿ˜†awww..Srushti..My sweetest dearest friend..kya likhti ho yaar,..nandi ke punches aur CV's ke punches ke saath tumhare PUNCHES..na..are simply Outstanding & that too with visual effects of stillss..wohaaa..You are amazing..๐Ÿค—I may sound like a stuck record but youare just brilliant & I love you..for everything..specially those cute small minute smillys are cho chweet..the last smillys dancing to glory with the arrival of Jataa tomorrow in full form & force,,..and THE HIGHLIGHT was that ki he has asked Sati to do his welcome..wohaaa..Kya SOLID PUNCH MARA HAI jataa urf MAHADEV ne..aate hi BAND BAJAADALI.๐Ÿ˜›.aur hamari wat lagadali..boletoh๐Ÿ˜‰..humlogonki aankhen jo taras gayi thi..ki Ek baar Mahadev Sati ki Aankhon mein Aankhen ddalde..yaar..Kitna din hogaye hai na..awww๐Ÿ˜ณ..Mein toh dekhte hi..trilok ki saire karoongi..๐Ÿ˜!! Just one look at them..& I will feel I have traveled the whole universe..yaar..Kal toh meri haalath bohoth gambhir honewaali hai..I may forget to breqth thats why..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update Srushti๐Ÿ˜Š

Nandi took his revenge today, hope there is more to come, Daksh deserves it. Lakshmiji wsa enjoying the drama. Panihari Daksh did all this for his ego. Loved what Nandi told him, if Jata makes his Goat headed statue, he will actually turn into a Goat๐Ÿ˜† In the original story when Daksh cursed Shivji of not being worshiped, Nandi has curse Daksh that he will turn Goat headed one day.๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved Jata's look, his tiger skinned bag, the Snake necklace, the designer hammer, his look, smile, his condition of welcome, it was too good๐Ÿ‘

WOW WoW..Menu you have explained the Jaata roop of Shivji so perfectly ..Thank you so much.๐Ÿค—.YUP that was one breath taking..picture perfect entry to the awesoem personality that Mahadev is..aw..every apect of hsi Shiv was still present on him..people who can see will definitely see..His snake charm chain..his arm ornamensts exactly liek Rudraksh,,his Jataa ,,his chaming smile..ahhh..what a turnaroudn it was yaar..STUNNING...!!๐Ÿ˜
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hats off to...
1. Nandi! (and actor playing him) such a terrific change  from calm and soft Nandi to this angry and strict man - full revenge ๐Ÿคฃ
2. to CV's - oh they re showing the real leela. it is't in puranas, but all the spirit and turns are so truthful - all the way of Daks to Jataa... turning down his big ego... without Daks knowing this... to Shiv
3. Srushti - great job, as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oye hans hansake marvayegi kya ๐Ÿ˜† u wanted dakshu to take a jump in a deo?haha let it should not be AXE haha..n woh matke k ladki ko kyun layi u should bring dakshu in dat pose na ๐Ÿ˜ณhaha d way dakshu was on heat when hear d nandu's orders I tel u one can easily make an omlette on his bald head ๐Ÿ˜› n that similarities between d belongings of shiva n jatta was just excelent(I mean d way they executed it) n Nandu has just fulfiled his duty na ๐Ÿ˜ณ dakshu tho bali ka bakraa bana ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n waiting 4 tomorows epi n Ekdum dhansoo UD tha ๐Ÿ‘ n take lots of pappis 4m me 4 dis:*
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye Hoye Srushyyy ๐Ÿค— Loved, loved your update ๐Ÿ‘

My eyes were literally tarsoing to see Mahadev in his new avatar. I mean for the past week CV's have been building this suspense and if we did not get a glimpse of Mahadev today, I would have thrown a tantrum - held my breath and stomped my feet all over ๐Ÿ˜ก Lekin thank you babaji...aaj toh Mahadev ke darshan ho gaye ๐Ÿ˜

Nandi was totally the ROCKSTAR in today's episode!!! Since the show has started, I always equate Nandi to a fretful mother...always teary eyed, worried and begging his Mahadev to bring home the bahu aka Sati. This human form has given Nandi so much attitude and I LOVED IT!! His tear filled eyes were teary no more instead they were full of confidence and arrogance...he was absolutely bent upon showing Daksh his "sthaan". From the moment he told Daksh to fetch him some water, I was like - WOO HOO...YOU GO NANDIJI!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

CV's always delight us with the way Mahadev is introduced in the show and today, his human avatar introduction was absolutely stunning! I loved the nuances, all the little comparisons - starting from his hair, his rudraaksh, the snake, the trishul - each and every thing that signifies him...transformed to suit his human avatar!! That scene was so beautifully done. I think this is the first time we have seen Mahadev smile from ear to ear...Mahadev's smile is always so mysterious but today I found it completely endearing...๐Ÿ˜

Going to be a power packed week now...lot of Mahadev and Sati scenes...๐Ÿ˜Š
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
once again thank u for ur funny update๐Ÿ‘