Gumrah

Experimental King

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont you all think that Karan is doing very well these days!!! he is not only improving as an actor but also winning the hearts of so many people. i have loved him ever since kmh 1 and 2 and now he is making me even more crazy about him!!! he does the best experiments with his work and never repeats what he does, and always does something different than all the others <3 he is just going to be one of the biggest stars in india, as well as kritika. They both chose challenging roles and have always proven their talents. hopefully we will once again see their magical jodi on screen! 
The episodes so far have been rocking and karan has hosted the show really well. Hope he continues to shine like this and surprise us as he has till now <3 GOOD LUCK KARAN LOVE YA AND KEEP SHINING

Love 
Isha

Please comment and share ur thoughts 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ditto...he is superb n i m happy that his experments work
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Completely agree wid wat u said.He is doing a superb job in gumrah as a host..and am so very proud to be a kk fan:):) He is growing as an actor and we can see that with each of hs projects.inshallah soon he will be d next big thng in bollywood.waiting for dat day and am sure dat day is nt far away.he deserves all d success in lyf.luv hm<3
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan is doing a fab job n it is gd to c that he is tryng out evrythng instd of stickng to one thing i wish him sucess for evrythng he tries
shibz thumbnail
Karan is a quick learner.. hez always been great at essaying the roles hez been given..i wont compare this to his previous works..he was always good.. hez doing something different now n hez bang on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
xKaranKritikax thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, Karan is doing great. he is so cute, & OMG when he smiles !
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love dat karan experimentng wid his skills. Frm arjun punj to a hot host. He is awsome in evryway.