Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
avinash was the mama or the father of kanha ðŸ˜ƒ
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

avinash was the mama or the father of kanha 😃

Avinash is actually Kahnas mama, avinashs dad old mukherjee wrote property on kahnas name as he didnt trut avinash taking care of kahna upon his passing! Pretty confusing track but to what i know avi comes behind kahnas life as property would b his without kahna!
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The two misleading points in omgnityas story are as follows
1. Tapasya was never married to veer first time around as all mantras at wedding had ichchas name and there is mo single photo of tapu and veer as tapu was hiding inside ghunghat. Veer did not accept her as a wife at all and gave her divorce legally.
2. Taps cunningly got Ichcha married to vansh by blackmails from her nani and at the same time sowed seeds of mistrust in vansh's mind. She kept creating incidents to instigate vansh against Ichcha and finally drove him to committing suicide. This was videotaped by taps first boyfriend and veer found out about taps killing vansh.
3. Rathod did not date rape taps, she was drunk and did not bother being careful. She enjoyed gambling with Rathod and all the money he gave to her. She did not know she was pregnant for almost 3 months and faked it for getting into veers like again when veecha married in temple. Later she was pregnant and she knew it was Rathod's . It was shown she realized that when she mentioned about only her knowing her secret. She was shattered when Rathod wanted the baby and she felt she will have to leave veer for Ichcha.
4. Ichcha gave her the chance to say the truth and go with Rathod but she blackmailed to kill herself and the unborn baby. Later when veer found the truth she was asked to leave. So she left her two day old child in a orphanage and went to trust Rathod's live for her without the child. When they came back a thief had stolen the child and abandoned her. Ichcha comforted the baby and took care of her like her own. She named her Mukta.
So, all these happened and were shown in the serial, not an interpretation of my being a td/rd fan. Taps was evil.
Also this does not mention how nani stole ichchas son and replaced him with a dead child. The son ended up with Rathod and taps who name him yuvraj. Ichcha develops a bond with yuvraj and feeds him her breastmilk. Later it's revelaed that Yuvi is bundela child and is given back. By then Rathod and taps had left. Taps had run away leaving her so called adopted child and husband to unknown place. Till date she is unaware that Mukta is her own and Yuvi is ichchas.
Rathod does not know abt Mukta, no one except Ichcha Ammu and kanha know that meethi is also a bundela. Mukta and meethi know nothing about their fathers and dint seem to bother finding more!
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Many were asking 1) how r mutka n mitti related posting multiple topics so im posting what i had posted yesterday here!
Also about 2) how ich n taps married same guy(veer) but diff fathers! Just a briefing on these ques!

1st que:
Mukta is tapasya & rathore daughter
Mitti & yuvi r ichha & veer kids
Tapsaya & ichha were friends &
Also they married same guy veer in show!
M & M r nowhere biologically related
So far hi hello friendship happenned thats all! Lolzz!

2nd que:
Hmmm long story...Many twists in tracks...big que!
Taps n ich were childhood friends but not real sisters
Ichy mom damni was maid in taps house n ich was the helper in work!
But taps dad jogi likes ich n she become his mu boli beti but no one else in fami accepted that
Veers proposal comes to taps but ichy makes her way to his hert
At wedding taps says she luvs veer n ichy donates groom to her n sends in ghonghat lol Thats how taps becomes 1st wife to veer
Ichy then marries his drug addict bro vansh n makes him better n marries him l8r
But his fragile heart could accept in his bro n wife were in love n sumthing is going on behind
He shoots himself in rage n ichy is single again
Now veer comes to know taps was1 who told affair obout them to vansh which he couldnt handle
Veer packs taps bag n shows the door, she meets rathore MEanwhile within weeks of bro death veer proposes his bhabhi ich n they secretly 2nd wed
Thats how ich become 2nd wife to veer
Rathore fallsin luv wih taps but date rapes her so she got preggy
But she idnt knew that happened n thinks baby is veers n bundelas too accet her
Veer too pampered preggy taps with lot of care n gifts
Meanwhile rathore claims mukta in her tummy is his baby By that time its bit late n she delivers baby girl mukta
Veer cmes to know babies dad thing n she is outof bundelas house n veers life agan
Thats how bth ladies were connected to veer in ut but not same fathers!
No where abouts of taps n rathore yet in leap!
Rest is history lolzz! Kids exchange for few months! Ich jail 2times!
18yrs jail 2nd time for kllng avi Leap being sold as bassi mal repackaged to viewers!!!
New actors as kids except miti! N new veer too!
So in kids yuvi n miti r real bro n sis..
Kahna is mu bola beta all these yrs for damni & ich
rest of r obligatory relationshps thoped on them in typical ut ishtyle!!

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello madam watchserial, it was breifing about how 2ladies r related to veer n hw ich n taps r related to eachother n also if mukta n mitti r related! not about this vicious cycle if taps tht n this kinda evil negative comments! Blah! If u want to ans sum1s que do it n when u didnt do that to them then why r u blabbering here at my post! When sum1 asks post nexttime taking ur precioys time to let them know! Does any1 even care about those old tracks anymore that u stress so much! How its related to leap its asked!

Tell about ich going to jail 1st time to have stolen mukta n kept hidden without police complaint n went to jail 1st time n 2nd time for murdering avins fo 18yrs too, how mitti was born in jail! kahna was more imp to her when avi kidnappned yuvi! Now he hates her n all! Uski khud ki zindagi nahi hi kya unless n until she reltes to taps fami!

Does it even matter! It would have looked way better if u posted ur opinions as veech fan view in top of ur post than to try to bring in my post down which i posted in sum other thread taking time n just copied here! U guys should chill n stop stop houndering me at every post! Khud tho kuch nahi karte fight keliye ready! I dont even post at ur opinions trying to debate, u should post if u have sumthing to say speak for urself not coz sum1 posted sumthing n u r in to bash opinion! In every thread same nuisance! Unless n until i post no one gets idea to reply or what?! Dont start here also, disgusting! So over it!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can some senior Uttaran members, please tell Y Jogi and divya are in such a poor condition?? What happened to their wealth?? How pushkar, naani and all have become so rich?? What happened to Tapasya and Rathore?? Are they alive or passed away?? I missed many episodes, so please reply and help..
Piya.D thumbnail
Hey guys im confused i stopped watching the show at a point and i started again i wanted to know what happened to  tappsya ?
turtleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi

Just missed few serials after leap...so bit confused about...

Where exactly is ICcha ? Has she been released from jail ? Bcos i saw she was in Khanas house one day./..  But now she calls from jail looking after some kids ?

Has she been released from jail but still working/looking after those kids

OR

She is still serving her sentence at the same time looking after those kids ?

Please somebody ??
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Uttaran Development team, Y no replies in helpdesk for queries asked?? I had posted a query on 25Apr and I'm yet to get any response!!
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Udhay

Can some senior Uttaran members, please tell Y Jogi and divya are in such a poor condition?? What happened to their wealth?? How pushkar, naani and all have become so rich?? What happened to Tapasya and Rathore?? Are they alive or passed away?? I missed many episodes, so please reply and help..

@bold all dat was nt yet shown clearly bt in one epi aftr leap pushkar got jogi signed on some papers
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: turtleboy

Hi

Just missed few serials after leap...so bit confused about...

Where exactly is ICcha ? Has she been released from jail ? Bcos i saw she was in Khanas house one day./..  But now she calls from jail looking after some kids ?

Has she been released from jail but still working/looking after those kids

OR

She is still serving her sentence at the same time looking after those kids ?

Please somebody ??

Iccha is released bt still looking aftr the kids born in jail.Iccha is educating the kids in jail😊