Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riks111

Hello everyone,

Due to exams we were not recharging airtel connection so I missed episodes of Uttran from February to March ending... During this time I missed some episodes

Now I am not able to figure out following things:-

> Why Tapasya & Mr. Rathore are not seen anymore in Uttran, have they died?
> How Iccha and her in-laws came to know that Iccha's son Yuvraaj was kidnapped by naani and how did they came to know that yuvraaj is same adopted by Tapasya and Mr. Rathore and how did they get him back from Mr. Rathore and Tapasya?
> If everyone came to know naani had kidnapped yuvraaj then why tapasya's parents are still letting her live with them and not hating her?
> How Tapasya's parents and naani came to know that Mukta is actually Tapasya's and Mr. Rathore's daughter and how they get her custody from Iccha and Veer?
> Why Mr. Rathore himself didn't took custody of Mukta and why he is not seen anymore and why Mukta is not knowing about her father?
> Why is Veer changed and what is the heck about his memory and why Iccha was in jail?
> How and when this meethi, iccha's daughter was born & why iccha's mother-in-law didn't took custody of her and only took custody of iccha's son yuvraaj?
> Why Yuvraaj and Meethi is not knowing they are siblings?
> Why Veer is not recognising iccha and why he don't know about Meethi?

Can someone answer the above questions and let me know what happened in those episodes I missed. I am just curious to know. Please tell me...

Nandish dont want to play a role of 40+ Veer so nandish quit the show.
Avinash stabbed veer n Iccha kiled Avinash tryng to save veer.Veer lost his memory,so Iccha is in jail for 18years.Bundela's dont knw abt meeti.B4 leap Veer knew dat iccha is preggy bt nt bundelas.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey where can I get the written updates for the past whole month?Edited by mary78613 - 11 years ago
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, members.

I haven't see watch uttaran tv 11 months. I was watch uttaran tv today...Damini buy Jogi's house 17crore!
Please tell me...How did Damini get rich?
Please please please tell me.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Can anyone give me a brief update of what happened in uttaran after Aman's proposal to mukta
royc thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrRockySingh

Uttaran serial is based in which city or state?.

I read somewhere it is based in Bundelkhand, part of Madhya Pradesh.

Plz someone give right confirmed answer with source

veers family i think is bundelkhandi but they are based in mumbai 
royc thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Barun-

Can anyone give me a brief update of what happened in uttaran after Aman's proposal to mukta

mukta saw aman meethi together and has stopped talking to him or so i believe 
royc thumbnail
Originally posted by: riks111

Hello everyone,

Due to exams we were not recharging airtel connection so I missed episodes of Uttran from February to March ending... During this time I missed some episodes

Now I am not able to figure out following things:-

> Why Tapasya & Mr. Rathore are not seen anymore in Uttran, have they died?
> How Iccha and her in-laws came to know that Iccha's son Yuvraaj was kidnapped by naani and how did they came to know that yuvraaj is same adopted by Tapasya and Mr. Rathore and how did they get him back from Mr. Rathore and Tapasya?
> If everyone came to know naani had kidnapped yuvraaj then why tapasya's parents are still letting her live with them and not hating her?
> How Tapasya's parents and naani came to know that Mukta is actually Tapasya's and Mr. Rathore's daughter and how they get her custody from Iccha and Veer?
> Why Mr. Rathore himself didn't took custody of Mukta and why he is not seen anymore and why Mukta is not knowing about her father?
> Why is Veer changed and what is the heck about his memory and why Iccha was in jail?
> How and when this meethi, iccha's daughter was born & why iccha's mother-in-law didn't took custody of her and only took custody of iccha's son yuvraaj?
> Why Yuvraaj and Meethi is not knowing they are siblings?
> Why Veer is not recognising iccha and why he don't know about Meethi?

Can someone answer the above questions and let me know what happened in those episodes I missed. I am just curious to know. Please tell me...

Iccha's mother in law Gunwanti does not know of meethis existence as damini felt gun would take meethi away from them 

-Ashvi- thumbnail
for wich days the promo wil b given?or it is juzz random?

nerulala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can i knw how did jogi's family come to knw tht mukta is tapasya and rathore's daugther...??? pls help...

Thursday Egg 1

Name: Cadbury Rose Egg
Thread name: Uttaran Help Desk
Page: 8
Edited by nerulala - 10 years ago
-Ashvi- thumbnail
u said all the ques regarding ut shuld b askd only here..i have askd it 2 or 3 days back..bt til nw i didnt get any answr?!