Saravanan Meenatchi

SM Update - March 19 - 23 Podavai vangaliyO pOdavai

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Yamini is going to be out of the picture for time being?

I was not so happy with this Saro attitude.. he takes things very easily and lightly and this is going to end him up in more problems He just sits there and allows Yamini to give him a kiss 😲 I wonder how Meenu going to react when she gets to know this

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper - Roja kku semai kOvam - Saravana nee enna kirukka da??? Yamini kitte ipdi vazhiyare?? Maattine magane nee grrr
migan thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the updates.

I know stupid Saro 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
ippo serial konja dragging aah tonadhu..to much of flashback I hope konja fasta move pannuvanga nu .. prof rombha wanting to know Saro ennanu tittinar nu 🀣 nallavela safe by the phone ring 🀣 This week promo they showed Saro fighting with his sister husband ...  i wonder why and what is going to happen nu 
migan thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka for the update.

It was hilarious on Wednesday and Olies konjing to Yele Yele song is too much that Sarada. Saru, Rombathan scene is πŸ˜ƒ.

I agree ma My kannum serndu padarathu on the couple. So cute.
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

ippo serial konja dragging aah tonadhu..to much of flashback I hope konja fasta move pannuvanga nu .. prof rombha wanting to know Saro ennanu tittinar nu 🀣 nallavela safe by the phone ring 🀣 This week promo they showed Saro fighting with his sister husband ...  i wonder why and what is going to happen nu 

ratna - that they show sis husband says he doesn't want to live with her as I think he is in love with some one else pola. 😑 So Sara gets mad.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

ratna - that they show sis husband says he doesn't want to live with her as I think he is in love with some one else pola. 😑 So Sara gets mad.

amma akka ..such a sick fellow he is 🀒 the way he cheated on her 😑 waiting for the updates then will tittufy the rest πŸ˜•

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks Roja for updates ⭐️

Loved the romance between saradha and shekar 😳🀣 semma comedy and too much of saro and her eye blinking 🀣 semma comedy scene plus with the saree buying too 🀣

and nethu villana vandhu Saro comedy piece aa ayithar 🀣🀣 ore second they were doing the goundamani sentil scene.. enga daa innoru valapalam.. 🀣🀣🀣
simi_1 thumbnail
Havent watch this serial all week, due to work, but what the heck is happening, why this new turn in saravanan sis life😲