Posted: 12 years ago
COLOUR COMBO GAME...

Okay .. so the Game is .. very simple actually ... 😳

Our (lucky & sweety) (pinky & jeet) are such 'colourful' personalities .. so how about we have a game where we just post a Colour Combination ... and the next person posts a pic of lucky & sweety in clothes of that particular colour combination 😳 Understand na jo main keh rahi hoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

For example - I say .. 'Black & White' so the person after me has to post a pic of lucky & sweety -  pinky & jeet of any event/party .. with clothes of Black & White colour combination. With combination .. I don't mean they both have to be wearing black & white .. I mean, both have to be wearing either of the one colour .. but in the same pic. Samjhe? or Confused? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

We will have a Winner .. a First Runner Up & Second Runner Up in this Game .. and each of the Winners will get a Special Siggy as a Gift 😳 How do decide the Winners? Okay ..

Each Correct Entry will be equivalent to 5 points! (I'll keep a tab on the points) Only 1 pic per post .. per entry 😳 

The member reaching the 100 points mark first .. will be declared Winner! And subsequent points will be 1st Runner Up & 2nd Runner Up! 😳

Simple na? 😳 Hope its clear 😳 If any doubts .. please do ask 😊

NOTE:

This is just for fun .. so please, no misunderstandings or anything. Just a few rules ..

1) - The person posting the clue .. please do highlight the colour combination .. and the person posting the pic, please do quote the colour combination posted by the previous member - that way it will be easy to know what is what .. and also differentiate between the game and other pics posted (if any) 😳😳

2) - The colour could be of any shade - light or dark .. unless specified 😊Also .. the main base (or most part) of their outfit should be of the colours mentioned

3) plz mention the person.. i mean wohs pics will be posted..like..
write combo(lucky & sweety pinky & jeet)

3) - Please post one pic per post

4) Colour Combinations can be repeated .. but not the pic (Any pics repeated will not be counted)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOLLOW IT...

Okay .. so I'll post the first one 😳 and the colour combination is

Yellow and brown(Sweety & lucky)

Lucky & Sweety πŸ˜³

pencil writing and erasing or dancing animated gifI got it.. I got it.. πŸ˜†I got it.. I got itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (not so sure about the brown.. it's kinda of a cream brown.. but anyways πŸ€£)

πŸ˜‰ next colors combination: red and purple πŸ˜³ (lucky & sweety)
good luck friends.. πŸ‘

Edited by SBSRocks - 12 years ago
i think i got it...πŸ˜•
red and purple
NEXT IS ( High GREEN AND pi
nk)

Edited by shwetaloveyou - 12 years ago
but you didn't post the red and purple picture πŸ˜• is it me who is confused??
Originally posted by SBSRocks

but you didn't post the red and purple picture πŸ˜• is it me who is confused??

acha it mens mere post sahe nahin ha...ok then mere marks cut jate han..bt pahle purple and red he dene ha then merea combitation ok...
can us too continue to play πŸ˜³ cuz i don't think anyone will play.. no one.. i want to continue the game !!
yes ofcause dear...
main dhondni ki koshsih kar rahe hon...
ok ok keep on searching πŸ˜³ i can help if you want !
us game m pic ki sath ek hint bhi de sakti ha...ye rule mujhe rakhna tha...bt ab edit kese karo pata nahin...
lekn ye rule rakh sakti hain.
and i hope k us bar jo mene pic rakhi ha wo sahe hoge...πŸ˜•

agr ye sahe ho to then
(high green and pink )
I am not so sure we can do this but anyways..

I've got a high green & pink picture of sweety and lucky.. πŸ˜† 

next colour combination: pink and yellow (sweety & lucky)