~~*Har Har Mahadev*~~

Hello forum wasioyon 😊
I am Asmita and I am here to announce the very first DKDMian of the week
on behalf of the DKDM DT

so any guesses?????????
ok I will tell who is our very first DKDMian of this week
its none other than
       mnx12 πŸ₯³

this siggy is for you..please feel free to use it and show ur status to everyone πŸ˜‰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:Shruti.nil (thank you shruti πŸ€— )
so now you are on the hot seat
time to grill you with the question 😈
Something about yourself
Name:

Hobbies:

Profession?info about education:

About IF

Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites

Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song:

Place:

Book:

so guyz what are you waitng for attack this meber with your questions πŸ˜‰

so till then this is me Asmita signing off!!!!!

Edited by --asmita-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congo shongo meenaxi ur the first DKDMDian of the weekπŸ₯³...Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Oh thank you, thanky youπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Shruti for this wonderful siggy😊
Warning: You have selected the most boring person to begin withπŸ˜†
time to grill you with the question 😈
😲 πŸ˜†
Something about yourself
Name: Minakshi

Hobbies: Reading, IF

Profession?info about education: Designer

About IF

Getting started with IF: While searching for the story of LTL, got to know of IF, was a silent reader for a month, then became more active, have learned  a lot from my friends thereπŸ˜ƒ 

Some cherishable moments in IF: How we used to get excited when various articles used to come about that show. Best moments were when we 200+ joined for our commen interest MR & LTL😊 
Best freind(s) in IF: You all are my best friendsπŸ€—

What attracted you to this forum: Lord Shiva, Mahadev, Sati, Shakti😊

Favourites

Food: Pani Puri

Outfit: Westerns 
Hangout: IF πŸ˜† 
Serial: DkDM, FIR, keeps on changing

Movie: Chupake Chupake, Singham

Actor: SRK

Actress: MadhubalaπŸ˜ƒ

Song: Man, most of the classics

Place: I like Pune, Bangalore after Mumbi

Book: Many

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Congrats Mnx!! πŸ‘

Thanks😊, May I know your name😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely..Meenu..congrats..& all the best for Answers..!! First of all I must say..I love you & your views match with mine so much..Thank you for being here..with your vast Knowledge that is making us enjoy this show so so so much more..God Bless..!!πŸ€—..now on to my questions..!!
1. What do you do.
2. Are you a die hard romantic..?
3. can you describe Mohit Mouni chemistry.??(because i just feel like reading about them always..so I am troubling you..)
4.If married was it love marriage..?&😳 how..if not ..when did you fall in love with your husband..πŸ˜†..oops fi not married are you in love at present.?πŸ˜‰
5.Are you also Besharam like me..?/ Are you looking forward to some Decent but steamy moments between Mahadev & Sati..??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›(because I am dieing to.😍.though I must say a simple close eye lock also can set a wild forest fire ..when the two are close..!!But still)☺️

I am very bad in asking questions infact..this is the first time I am doing ..πŸ˜†so forgive me if I sound stupid.πŸ€—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo mnx12 dear i would like to know WHWT WOULD U DO IF U WERE IN SATI'S SITUATION PARENTS OR LOVE?????????????

N HEMA STEAMY SCENES😈  U NAUGHTY LADY!!!!!!πŸ˜‰  BUT I M WITH U LEAVE D FOREST HEMA AN EYELOCK😍 CAN FULL OF LOVE N PASSION CAN TURN OURHEARTS ON FIRE
mnx12 thumbnail
😊[QUOTE=TOTAL-ROMANTIC]Lovely..Meenu..congrats..& all the best for Answers..!! First of all I must say..I love you & your views match with mine so much..Thank you for being here..with your vast Knowledge that is making us enjoy this show so so so much more..God Bless..!!
πŸ€—.
Thank you Hema, πŸ€—pleasure is mineπŸ˜ƒ.
now on to my questions..!!
1. What do you do.
 I am a desiger by profession, love Art😊
You are the most die hard romantic, I've come across. I like LS
3. can you describe Mohit Mouni chemistry.??(because i just feel like reading about them always..so I am troubling you..)
They are amazing & blessed to be selected to play the role of our Shivji & Sati. Their chemistry, I think we haven't seen anything as yet, their future scenes will make you go crazy I am sure. πŸ˜ƒ
4.If married was it love marriage..?&😳 how..if not ..when did you fall in love with your husband..πŸ˜†..oops fi not married are you in love at present.?πŸ˜‰
Not yet, but  I too want a husband who loves, adores, respects, protects, supports his wife as ShivjiEmbarrassed I think my demands are too muchπŸ˜†
5.Are you also Besharam like me..?/ Are you looking forward to some Decent but steamy moments between Mahadev & Sati..??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›(because I am dieing to.😍.though I must say a simple close eye lock also can set a wild forest fire ..when the two are close..!!But still)☺️
I am not as expressive like you, but thse scenes are a mustEmbarrassedπŸ˜†

I am very bad in asking questions infact..this is the first time I am doing ..πŸ˜†so forgive me if I sound stupid.πŸ€—
You were very good, infact I suggested your name to begin this game withπŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanyomg

congo mnx12 dear i would like to know WHWT WOULD U DO IF U WERE IN SATI'S SITUATION PARENTS OR LOVE?????????????

Thanks Saumya, a wonderful QπŸ‘
 If I were in Sati's situation, I would make myself strong first, in all possible way so that I can handle everyone, parents as well as love.
This a very interesting Q. If Sati does penance to realise her true self, powers, then on realisation of her true self, she automatically becomes yogya for Shivji. She becomes the Aadi Shakti when she seperated from Shivji. Why CVs are not thinking from this POV?

N HEMA STEAMY SCENES😈  U NAUGHTY LADY!!!!!!πŸ˜‰  BUT I M WITH U LEAVE D FOREST HEMA AN EYELOCK😍 CAN FULL OF LOVE N PASSION CAN TURN OURHEARTS ON FIRE
I am with you all in this😳 

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats!!!!...very well deserved...
now my questions...
are you spiritual or religious?
Paani Puri or Pizza?
follow the leader or make my own way?
if you for one day got invisible what would you do?
Romance for you is?
a husband with qualities like ShivJi or a good looking one like Mohit..?
those are my Q's
PS-i noticed you arent using the siggy i made:(...please use it...its the trophy worth showing off..he he!
shruti
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lovely..Meenu..congrats..& all the best for Answers..!! First of all I must say..I love you & your views match with mine so much..Thank you for being here..with your vast Knowledge that is making us enjoy this show so so so much more..God Bless..!!πŸ€—..now on to my questions..!!

1. What do you do.

hey hema hell on you...πŸ˜†...!...why are you like this yaar...? ...i cant help my self to stop my laughter ...out of our questions for minakshi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  poor minu she is so sweet...and clam person...😳...

u are a sweet torture hema🀣

what u had said A DIEHARD ROmANTIC?πŸ˜†...shiv sati milan...🀣

minu i have one question ...whom u desire most vishnuji are shivji...wait wait wait.  never  take any thing transcend ...i just ask there is a favourite  god personally for every one ,but we cant ignore shiv and vishnu in that name .Both are unique in their own way thats why...
Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago