Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maria_mahar

yahh may be

First Read the disclaimer of the show in this post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2885395

This is a scripted reality entertainment programme inspired by real life incidents and is a dramatised presentation of the same using fictional characters.

Originally posted by haabi

fake show.

First Read the disclaimer of the show in this post

This is a scripted reality entertainment programme inspired by real life incidents and is a dramatised presentation of the same using fictional characters.

mrockysingh u mean to say is that this show is not fake like crime patrol?
Originally posted by haabi

mrockysingh u mean to say is that this show is not fake like crime patrol?

Yes ZKHSAS is not fake, read the disclaimer of the show which airs before starting of every episode.

It is clearly mentioned in the Disclaimer

"This is a scripted reality entertainment programme inspired by real life incidents and is a dramatised presentation of the same using fictional characters."

i have seen the disclaimer.i believe u.
ok, most of us thot tht this was like the Kiran Bedi show which used to come on SP, where the really involved parties would come and justice would be delivered ...it would have been better if the real-parties came, instead of these small time artistes
I think these r real life stories...just played by some actors... Ofcourse no one in real wud like to come on a national TV and wash their dirty laundry...
maybe the actors enact real life incident but still why are they always over the top...all this shouting and screaming make the show look like some 60's ki movie...real life problems are shown in savdhaan india, crime petrol and satyameva jayate but none behave like this...this show got a lot of potential, only it needs to be executed well... 
Edited by sanjana121 - 11 years ago
maybe the actors enact real life incident but still why are they always over the top...all this shouting and screaming make the show look like some 60's ki movie...real life problems are shown in savdhaan india, crime petrol ans satyameva jayate but none behave like this...this show got a lot of potential, only it needs to be executed well... 
The show is fake!
There is disclaimer that comes up twice in the show stating 'this show is work purely of fiction'
Also the mother in episode 2/3, (the one who went to america and left her daughter with her sister, but her sister betrayed her by keeping the daughter and lieing )
I saw her in 2 drama's -one was in sajda tere pyar mein,, she played an extra as a relative on the engagment
-I also saw her in madhubala ek ishq... She was in ep 2/3 and she was on the train ...the old guy was perving at her daughter while she played the mom
LMAO I could clearly recognise her both times o.O
Me and mom wer hooked into this until I found the 'fiction' disclaimer 2nd round watching it ...whats the point of watching if its fake?
And they shouldn't call it a 'reality show' either .BCOZ ITS NOT REAL!! lol