Posted: 11 years ago
its mixture of fake and real indian version of Jerry Springers
yes it is fake...today i have seen an episode where the girl who were in the main lead, i have seen that girl in telebrand or tvc's add. and i also seen her in Phritvi raj chowhan as an actress i could say as junior artist. So this 100 percent fake and stupid.
I dont think the show is Fake maybe the dialougs etc. are scripted but the show isn't fake...
the stories and incidents are real life but the actors on the show are just doing a dramatized version of it. 
Since it is fake it makes it more interesting to watch... they all are so dramatic that they even beat Kekta shows ðŸ˜†
good mirning!!

the story is real but the ppl r fake

it really happend! they dont show the real persons!
I think,  it works by  identifying and highlighting  common social ,moral issues.These scenarios may be based on past or recent events, which are then scripted with pros and cons of a situation.Actors are chosen to play the scenario. Its also is a means of identifying how to approach ssues that crop up in our lives. 
stories are made up to get more viewers
this show is fake...becoz they have used well known actors from television and playing different names...

what else is required that THESE SHOWS ARE NOT REALITY BUT FAKE BASED !!! 
This is a scripted reality entertainment programme inspired by real life incidents and is a dramatised presentation of the same using fictional characters