Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~=~ BALH Bloopers Thread ~=~

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone,

All bloopers related to the daily episodes for BALH can be posted and discussed in this thread. It will help compile all the bloopers and the discussion and hopefully help members find all of them in an accessible manner. Any new threads on bloopers for the show will be closed or merged with this thread. 😊

The link to this thread will be posted in the Important Links thread for easy access.

Thank you!

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this info..😊
janardana thumbnail
I got one from yesterday's episode.. NeVI,  In a hurry to remove the colours off each other before Vik leaves for office, they forgot to pick up their kids from the holi party!!😆
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In the March 12th video, when Priya asks Ram to get up and sit on the bed,. Ram's ears are green.. The next shot its back to normal..😆
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL!! Those poor kids Always forgotten hahaha But I noticed in the Episode where Ayesha slaps Natasha on the runway She looks at the camera ðŸ˜› (Semi-blooper)
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Neha came with 2 kids to the Holi party... don't they have 3 kids (sometimes ðŸ˜­ )
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice thread fever...another commendable effort..i think i posted two bloopers somewhere sometime back...i will post it here too..
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
afte the C-nite the next morning when Priya wanted her clothes them Ram gave his kurta for a fraction of second we get to see his white inner
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think today when priya noticed sid he was in black suit or did i get colour blindness that am seeing other colours as black???
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

afte the C-nite the next morning when Priya wanted her clothes them Ram gave his kurta for a fraction of second we get to see his white inner

😆

also did u notice in the same c-night next morning when he picks up the kurta, he justs stretches his hand and gets it...but actually her saree and his kurta were on the floor near the feet...or am i imagining things 😆