Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nithya

Usually Tuesday morning only I will feel spent - after reading the updates I dread Tuesday's  dawn. 
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Janu

Thurs - brief update

- beach and wife pacify Chellamah on the vakumollam said during anger time
- sneha comes there to shoot chellamah for ruining all her plans to destroy beach family with her father help
- in the shooting incident, cellamaeh and anni saved but beach was hurt... seeing her husband being shot, anni fainted..
- police arrive in time to catch sneha and took the gun. 
- Chellamah send annan and anni to hospital for treament. Beach is in serious condition.
- beach in laws rushed to hospital and labbo thibo shouting... beach ML accuses chellamah for beach condition... she souted at chellamah
- chellamah daddy shouted back at beach mil for accusing his daughter who helped all in the family... they shoud throw away sneha from beach
- mil said, they know sneha, thats why they let sneha to marry beach, but chellamah opposes that and sneha gets angry and leads to shooting incindet...
- shena brought to police station and wating for FIR to been issued

avalo than

Thanks Janu.  This is the best brief updates that there is.  👏👏
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swash.. I too did an update of Fri..  thinking it is janu who does Fri and wanted to help her since she did the thu for me.. 

Indha mokkai episodekku double updates veraya..

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Swash

Radhikaavukku machcham thaan. - this serial having two updates for a day is the height.

@Nithya - Janu does Gold Friday!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Swash

Radhikaavukku machcham thaan. - this serial having two updates for a day is the height.

@Nithya - Janu does Gold Friday!

eclat.. intha nattu kayanda serails pathu.. I too have gone nuts!!

I realised that Janu digs gold on Fri only after seeing Swash updating CM friday..