Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys!!

I am supposed to conduct the DOTW!! Thank you FIVR for the timely pm ,😆 really sorry, for the delay i just lost my whole post due to server timed out error . 🤢

ok here goes:

There comes a time in every man's life when.😕.. He is caught in turmoil between a 😡wife and the rest of 😡family! (I won't say that between his family and wife as technically family includes wife also 😉)

this is where my thoughts for the DOTW stem from :

Special reference to BALH: featuring our very own raya 👏 and creaky chair boy 🥱!

Kartick : he is stating the point from the outside point of view, he feels what has happened is sad but at the same time  doesn't understand the blame being put on another family member who was also effected? had it been another designer, would the sharmas have reacted the same?? His question to sudir was very apt: where does the man go?

RAYA: Ram and priya are in a state of bliss😳😍 , however the snoopers have gotten the whiff of the blossoming romance ❤️and are hot on tria😲l, pretty soon there will be a situation poised such that golu will have to choose between guriya and choti!! 😕

in wake of the current ( creaking chair) and impending( raya) this is my DOTW - the man's dilemma!!  what should be the best course of action? Is there any mid way that can be met?  

Please join in guys! 😆

Signing of with my fav line from the Frasier song:

What should a body do!!  leo4ever has left the room 😎

Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
Really a dilemma .he cannot favourite either wife or sis. Actually in this case who is right doesn't arise because whatever he does he is still going to face lot of flak. It's like knife falling on a banana leaf or a banana leaf falling on the knife. It's the leaf which gets cut.
yes, unfortunately that is true, but i was wondering will standing by the truth even be possible, for instance, even if you know that your mom is wrong and is lieing, however if you bring it out in the open it might cause shame to your mom and at the same time you might fear that oyur wife starts to disrespct ur mom, what will u do, then?

the point is that sometimes we tend to ignore the truth and right and worng when it comes to our family, but when it is between two members then?
That's true. Neither Ayesha nor Natasha is gonna lose anything, Its only Karthik who is ought to lose something or the other for no mistake of his. I think Ram will be in a same situation but I think somehow Priya will not give him an ultimatum to choose between family and wife. That would make it tougher for the man in question.
Finally the DOTW is here😃
first of all awesome DOTW leo..👏👏

yes u r right..Kartik doesn't know what to do now..he is seeking his father's consolation that was he wrong? and what should he do now? yes I think Sharma family wouldn't reacted like this if it would be any other designer and not the daughter-in-law of the family..🤔 when a member of the family only has done so cheap thing with another family member..then of course the amount of pain is much more!! Kartik can't believe it that his wife could have done such thing with his own sister only! so he is trying to convince everyone that it wasn't nuts fault..why everyone is balming her only..it was just an accident! but i hope when the truth will come out his dilemma will not be there😊 so i think the best course of action would be Aysha should tell the truth to everyone that nuts has done an abortion and aysha actually blackmailed her and that's why nuts has taken a revenge!!..but i am afraid that this truth could hamper RaYa's relationship!!🤔 If this happen then nuts may reveal that Priya also knew this..Ram's trust for both Priya and Nuts will be broken after that!!😕

and about Ram's dilemma..i am sure Golu will choose his guriya only!!😳 but i don trust nuts..she can do anything🤢..she can make fake stories to show her brother how helpless she was that she has taken such decision and hid that truth from everyone!🥱

i am really confused now..regarding this track!!😕 i just want to protect my RaYa from every evil soul!!😆 would love to hear from others what they think about this lovely DOTW😳
Ram' s and Karthiks situations are different according to me. In Karthiks case ,both nutz and Ayesha will never compromise and would want Karthiks to side with them . So both will ask him to choose . Nutz has already given an ultimatum that she is not going to do any sacrifice for the sake of his parents and her respect is important to her if not to him. But in the case of Ram, Priya will not put him in that situation. She will only support him.she will only think that his respect is her respect.even when Ram showed the divorce papers and asked her to sign,she did not question him. She loves him and trusts him enough to not question him. Even if he is wrong , Priya is matured enough to understand that it may be his majboori .and Ram loves,trusts and respects  her enough  to not put her in that kind of a situation. 
Sorry for such a long post .
Kind of got in a flow and rambling didn't stop. This is just my PoV.
Originally posted by SriB

Ram' s and Karthiks situations are different according to me. In Karthiks case ,both nutz and Ayesha will never compromise and would want Karthiks to side with them . So both will ask him to choose . Nutz has already given an ultimatum that she is not going to do any sacrifice for the sake of his parents and her respect is important to her if not to him. But in the case of Ram, Priya will not put him in that situation. She will only support him.she will only think that his respect is her respect.even when Ram showed the divorce papers and asked her to sign,she did not question him. She loves him and trusts him enough to not question him. Even if he is wrong , Priya is matured enough to understand that it may be his majboori .and Ram loves,trusts and respects  her enough  to not put her in that kind of a situation. 
Sorry for such a long post .
Kind of got in a flow and rambling didn't stop. This is just my PoV.

Aww lovely post👏..i totally agree with u!!..yes Priya will never force Ram to choose between her and nuts😳 but i think even if priya will support him at whatever decision Ram will take..still Ram would be lil confused whom to support..his family or his wife🤔
at that divorce time..situation was different i think..at that time he even didn't realize his love for Priya..but now he feels incomplete without her😳 also he would not be able to leave his sister and his family too if such situation will arise! so there he will face the dilemma!🤔
Originally posted by monamie111

Aww lovely post👏..i totally agree with u!!..yes Priya will never force Ram to choose between her and nuts😳 but i think even if priya will support him at whatever decision Ram will take..still Ram would be lil confused whom to support..his family or his wife🤔
at that divorce time..situation was different i think..at that time he even didn't realize his love for Priya..but now he feels incomplete without her😳 also he would not be able to leave his sister and his family too if such situation will arise! so there he will face the dilemma!🤔
Thanks for your kind words Momamie.
I feel If situation arises that Ram HAS to choose, he will choose Priya. He will not have any dilemma. But Priya being Priya will ask him to reconsider.but he will choose Priya if the drastic as to  take place. Because even during Asshwine track,even though they showed that he suspected but. They showed how he resolved because of the trust he has on Priya.and on Holi he said to Vikram that nw whatever he has to do is for inke liye hi karna hai which Vikram misunderstood as dadi but Ram meant  Priya. 
Edited by SriB - 12 years ago
But in the case of Ram, Priya will not put him in that situation. She will only support him.she will only think that his respect is her respect.even when Ram showed the divorce papers and asked her to sign,she did not question him. She loves him and trusts him enough to not question him. Even if he is wrong , Priya is matured enough to understand that it may be his majboori .and Ram loves,trusts and respects  her enough  to not put her in that kind of a situation. 
Hey Sreedevi,
                        see how our thoughts meet. Nice post.
Awesome DOTW Zehra.. You just stole my next post : A tale of two sisters😃 I was wondering the same thing. Ram and Karthik at the end of the day are gonna be stuck in between their wife and family. however Nutz may behave with Karthik's family, I don't think her love for Karthik is fake. She loves him a whole lot which showed in her adjusting at the Sharma's till the abortion issue came up. On the other hand, Ram and Priya didn't have a great relationship to begin with and finally found love. Their families have always been their strength but the love for their respective half is gonna be the cause for their dilemma. If Karthik, throws Nutz out, then Ayesha is gonna be happy. If Ram throws Priya out, Nih is gonna be happy. But how will the men work out a strategy that ends up making most of them happy?! I think the key lies in their respective wives. Unless Nutz lets her love for Karthik over rule and realize her life at KM is nothing, nobody can force her to get back to sharma's.. And here Priya should remain neutral instead of taking her family side and work out with Ram.

i don't think the Men's dilemma is gonna be solved without their resp wives'  support!! The only other option is for them to run..😆