Posted: 12 years ago
Rajeev's 3-tiered dream
Mumbai Mirror | Mar 20, 2012, 11.22AM IST
inShare
Read more:Vikas Bahl|Richa Bahl|Rajeev
Tweet
Rajeev's 3-tiered dream
Rajeev Khandelwal
The actor has bought a sprawling bungalow in Goregaon. His wife is busy decorating it

He came to Mumbai with dreams of making it big in Bollywood. His role as Sujal in the Balaji TV serial Kahiin To Hoga catapulted him into the limelight. Soon enough, he stepped onto the big screen essaying meaty roles in Aamir and Shaitaan.

However, we've now learnt that the actor has gone on to fulfil his biggest dream yet----buying his very own house in maximum city. And, it's a huge three-storey bungalow spread over 3,700 feet in Goregaon.

Speaking to Mirror from Bangkok where he is shooting for his next When love happens, Rajeev excitedly confirmed the news, "Yes it is true. I have always wanted to have an entire floor and my own roof and that's finally happened. It's a nice three-storey bungalow in Goregaon East. It has been my dream and I have fulfilled it. One can never imagine the kind of happiness small things give you."

Waxing eloquent about his newest acquisition, the actor said, "I bought it sometime back but shifted there just a month ago. My wife Manjari and Richa Bahl (Director Vikas Bahl's wife) have done up the house. We have done what we always wanted to do like making a library, a bar... Every single thing we have designed ourselves. Richa and Vikas are like family, and Richa is the interior designer of my house. It's a new high, and a completely different feeling altogether. This is the house that I look forward going back to."

Rajeev loves Goregaon and has stayed there all this while in his old house, which is now being turned into an office space of sorts, where he will conduct meetings and script sessions. "You won't believe but I have so many scripts from debutante directors, who somehow believe I am the one who will work with them. So my old house is where I meet for my narrations now," he said.

Known to be a fiercely private person otherwise, Rajeev managed to spring a surprise on his parents on their anniversary. "One is so busy in his professional life that you hardly get time for your parents and loved ones. So, I went to Jaipur and surprised my parents... with my wife... My parents are very happy about the fact that I have managed to settle down in life and bought this new house," he rounded off.

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow,that's great news. I wish from the bottom of my heart that his evrey dream comes true..