outstanding
good
average
bad
very bad
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
vote wat u think ? nd say d reason
i voted freaking awesum coz its abut learning valuable things in life nd how to protect ourself frm getting into danger
Edited by sujucoolstar - 12 years ago
It is really good, and I can see the makers and all those involved are doing it with all their heart in it.  
I think out of 10, this show gets a pretty good 7.5 out of 10, which shows it is a worthy show to invest your time in.

It is a niche show where it wants to send a message to the teens.

It shows the extreme situation and want the teen to be alerted.

However, it does give the worst case scenario , the host did highlight to keep the viewers' mind open.

It goes with proper research, get few real facts and made it to a ''reel'' but realistic way.

It is still applaudable and is again a show that Ekta as producer ace what she is good at - her new trend is to produce movies based on real incident - she is bringing the same trend to television - hats off to her - she is indeed the queen of the television

Rest to see new competitors using the imitation skills soon :D

& she will still be one step ahead
really an eye-opening show... the way it is constructed makes it very real... and it does not looks fake .. the hosting is also done in an explanatory and friendly manner.. the conclusion at the end is also very helpful... this show goes till the root cause of teenage crime according to the case ... the reasoning is very effective! 
it tries to know the main problem in the society which causes these crime! 👍🏼
My vote goes to freakng awsm...awsm for the show as it gets the message through in a very nice way n mks us aware of consequences of small mistakes whch we dont feel large enough to b cared for n freakng for my lvly karan...
ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

ONLY THING IM WATCHING ON TV

though d main reason is mr kundra☺️ but the concept n presentation is actually worth-watching👍🏼
this show is diff and with karan in the show ..its awesome 
Freaking awesome for sure! from the concept, presentation, locations and even the host..😳