20th March 2012 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sia is outside Elite's gate where Rangeela is waiting for her. She tells him that there is nothing else left for her to do now. That is when Gauti comes saying that there is one thing left and Sia is happy to see him. Gauti is sad that they don't have enough money to pay Sia's fees. But Sia  tells him that at least he is getting to live his dream and she is happy about that. She tells him to stay away from Vishal if possible but Gauti doesn't like it and Sia tells that he is no longer a child and she won't interfere in his life. She teases him about Maloni.

Raghav comes there then and Sia tells him that she doesn't mind leaving Elite anymore. Raghav takes her around the school to all the places where they had fights and asks for her forgiveness. Sia gets emotional and Raghav keeps laughing. When Raghav drops her back at the gate he tells her that she should have taken help from all her friends, including Juno. He also tells her that she needs to get over her negativity. After he leaves Sia admits that she wants to stay on in Elite and cries. Raghav sees this and says to himself that this is what he wanted to hear so that he can help her.

After this Sia reaches her house feeling dejected. The house is very dirty and she begins to clean it furiously. She says that - Ghar se gandagi aur dimaag se Elite ki safai needs to be done. While she is cleaning, she sees Raghav everywhere (he is cockroach, spiderman, dust, dirt, everything) and she keeps beating him around with her broom.

Precap: Raghav finds his kiddie photos in the cupboard and Juno tells him that it was part of the Elite School idea that Sia came up with. Raghav is shocked.

Guys, have a maths exam tomorrow, so I am kind of distracted and not sure if my update has missed out anything. Have fun!
Thanks dear
loved the epi... It was amazing
awesome scene when rags was show everywere laughing
Thanks for the update megha...
Really liked arjun...
Thankgod he told raghav abt sia's idea of elite family...
thanks for the update.the episode was rocking
Cute episode. I liked how Sia got into cleaning with as much focus as she does boxing! But where is Maamaji?
He's gone to bangkok for sum work...
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

She teases him about Maloni.

Sia gets emotional and Raghav keeps laughing. Sia admits that she wants to stay on in Elite and cries. Raghav sees this and says to himself that this is what he wanted to hear so that he can help her.

While she is cleaning, she sees Raghav everywhere (he is cockroach, spiderman, dust, dirt, everything) and she keeps beating him around with her broom.

Precap: Raghav finds his kiddie photos in the cupboard and Juno tells him that it was part of the Elite School idea that Sia came up with. Raghav is shocked.

Guys, have a maths exam tomorrow, so I am kind of distracted and not sure if my update has missed out anything. Have fun!

first of alll... AWWWSSSUUUMMM UPDATEEE πŸ‘

@red.. lol sia is so naughty sometimes πŸ˜†

@blue... aawwhhh.. raghav's so sweet πŸ˜

@green... πŸ€£.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣
ab to raghav hi dikhey gaaa β˜ΊοΈ

@precap... OMG πŸ˜³ sally tu to gayi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i wish raghav gives same hug to sia for elite family plan as he gave to sally β˜ΊοΈ

all the best for test sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
thanks for the awesome update