Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 20/3 Sati, I am here for you

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Om Namo Narayanay  Singing Vishnuji's Dhyan mantra, Shantakaram ' Jata with Nandi enters Daksh's bhavan, fully engrossed , in the namasmaran with closed eyes, is standing at the door. Sati gets drawn to his singing, walks towards the sound, sees Jata, feels a pull towards him, similar to her seeing Shivji for the 1st time. Jata feels sad seeing her condition.

Daksh  starts thinking about Sati who was not able to get up from the bed, but is walking now. Prasuti  seeing Sati's improved state feels happy.

Jata looking at Sati says at Vishnu-bhakt's residence with Vishnuji's namasmaran happiness stays forever. Jata takes Vishnuji's murti  from Nandi, gives it to Sati, saying Shilpakaar Jata has got this gift for you, accept it.  Prasuti asks her to accept it. Sati takes the murti. Daksh says he is very happy'. , is stopped by Jata, who says did I ask your opinion? Did I ask you how did you feel? No. Whatever I do here I don't want anyone's opinion. Daksh says but he was'is again stopped.  He asks Nandi haven't you told him whatever he will do here, he is not going to give any clarification. Nandi says he has told him everything, but due to his old age, he must have forgotten.

Maharshi Bhrigu gets agitated tells Nandi & Jata, this is Daksh-bhavan, they should behave them selves he is sanchalak of the sansar. Nandi taunting Daksh says sanchalak, who was not able to fill even half of the pot with water & you are saying he is Prajapati Daksh, sanchalak of the sansar, go & explain to your swami first.

Jata not moving his eyes from Sati says Devi, she is a form of Devi, daughter like her is the result of a long penance, you are very lucky Prajapati Daksh. Daksh has a smile on his face, he remembers Brhmaji's words about forgetting Sati's real identity, who is born to marry Shivji for betterment of the world.

Daksh asks when will the work begin? Jata signals Nandi to remind Daksh. Nandi says he had reminded him about everything but due to old age he is behaving like this, he tells Daksh to understand an artist's condition.

Everyone is shocked at Jata &,Nandi's attitude must have never witnessed such scene before.

Jata says he was looking for a girl like Sati from a long time, while practicing his art with her an artist will be inspired to make his best artwork. Now he is confident that Shatabhish's murti will be his best creation. But till the murti is not complete Sati will have to be with him, not taking his eyes away from Sati.

Prasuti calls Jata uncivilized.

Daksh asks him he has to make the murti of Shatabhish, then why does he needs Sati's presence? Jata turns & walks away. Nandi again taunts Daksh now make everyone else's murti. Daksh says it is not possible for Sati to be present. Nandi reminds him of Jata asking that lady to think of her daughter, he needs the image to make the murti. In the same manner Sati's involvement is required. Daksh says Sati is going to get married soon, in front of the var-paksh this is not possible. Jata signals Nandi, who warns Daksh, says now you think what do you want? Daksh says he wants some time to consult his family. Nandi warns Daksh finally if you are not able to convince my swami now then he will never agree to make any murti for you.

Nandi pleads Jata to give them some time, who agrees. Nandi tells Daksh my swami has given you a chance. if you all are satisfied then my swami will start the work tonight at the time, Sati wants.

Prasuti takes Sati away from there. Daksh Asks Jata to be patient he will be back in some times. Jata has a satisfied smile on his face. Shivji's Leela is proceeding well.

Precap: Prasuti tells Daksh she finds him absolutely uncultured. Daksh says he has come at an auspicious time. Prasuti asks him he wants to be with Sati alone, you are not objecting to that. Khyati says Sati's being alone with another man is not possible. Daksh is thinking.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING SO SOON I LOVED THE EPISODE AND I LOVED YOUR UPDATE ...THANKYOU SO MUCH YOUR UPDATE MADE ME UNDERSTAND PRASUTI'S WORDS BETTER๐Ÿ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this Meenaxi... ๐Ÿค—

And ๐Ÿ˜ˆ... It's the time for: Everything's Fair in Love and War... ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿฅณ... Nandi's taunts are a first timer where viewers won't get tired unlike the saas-bahu ones... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ ... Rock on ... ...and Mohit as jataa... ๐Ÿ˜ ... It is Tit for Tat time PD... โ˜ข๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†vow minakshi...awesome update...

i can't stop my self from laughing๐Ÿคฃ when shivji showed his attitude towards daskh...i never need anyone's opinion ...ya right why he needs he is dev voki dev Mahadev na...
who is that disaster daksh to stop him . 

Nandi 's job is super duper hit today๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†  lets pat him more to show his blue nature towards daksh raja "wah nandhi wah"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And finally our sweet heart oh sorry his sweet heart sati is fuming  inside what to do and how to react ...๐Ÿคฃ

I really enjoyed this flirter scene calling her the first time as Devi from his mouth ...this is a reward equal to swaghat ...i think so...

Then our Manu putri ๐Ÿคก hell on this lady ...I cant understand a basic nature about she smiled when Jata arrived for sati 's health improvement  ...but next minute she loss her thankfullness and called him uncultured ...

I remember the first meeting of sati with shivji , in that scene the mother smiled for a while ...

mysterious lady...๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur lovely update dear, what an oustanding episode of Jataa and Sati i was only looking at these two. The way Jataa stared and flirted with his eyes to Sati but i also saw lots of love for his Devi. Saw lots of mannerism and machismo in Jataa and u know what i really liked it. Nandi rebuked Daksh that really cracked me up lol. Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜Š
the episode was indeed rocking...luved how daksh got the verbal slaps both 4rm JATAA and Nandi...he totally deserved it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aur karo humare MAHADEV ki insult...galti ki hai toh punishment toh milni hi hai..๐Ÿ˜†
n the cherry on the cake was our MAHADEV aka JATAA flirting wid his lady luv...๐Ÿ˜‰
the way he kept luking at her wid eyes full of luv...awww...just luved it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING SO SOON I LOVED THE EPISODE AND I LOVED YOUR UPDATE ...THANKYOU SO MUCH YOUR UPDATE MADE ME UNDERSTAND PRASUTI'S WORDS BETTER๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š Love is in the air with Jata's arrival, even the forum is filled with love๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
 Prasuti chanages her views as per her convinience.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

Thanks for this Meenaxi... ๐Ÿค—

And ๐Ÿ˜ˆ... It's the time for: Everything's Fair in Love and War... ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿฅณ... Nandi's taunts are a first timer where viewers won't get tired unlike the saas-bahu ones... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ ... Rock on ... ...and Mohit as jataa... ๐Ÿ˜ ... It is Tit for Tat time PD... โ˜ข๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh you are  most welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nandi has decided to give Daksh proper treatement for troubling his Mahadev & Mata Sati. Loved the way he makes daksh realise that you have no other choice left, just agree to whatever we say๐Ÿ˜†
Jata is enjoying showing his tantrums to Daksh, who want's a good looking SIL for Prasuti๐Ÿคฃ
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

๐Ÿ˜†vow minakshi...awesome update...

i can't stop my self from laughing๐Ÿคฃ when shivji showed his attitude towards daskh...i never need anyone's opinion ...ya right why he needs he is dev voki dev Mahadev na...
who is that disaster daksh to stop him . 

Nandi 's job is super duper hit today๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†  lets pat him more to show his blue nature towards daksh raja "wah nandhi wah"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And finally our sweet heart oh sorry his sweet heart sati is fuming  inside what to do and how to react ...๐Ÿคฃ

I really enjoyed this flirter scene calling her the first time as Devi from his mouth ...this is a reward equal to swaghat ...i think so...

Then our Manu putri ๐Ÿคก hell on this lady ...I cant understand a basic nature about she smiled when Jata arrived for sati 's health improvement  ...but next minute she loss her thankfullness and called him uncultured ...

I remember the first meeting of sati with shivji , in that scene the mother smiled for a while ...

mysterious lady...๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Daksh is caught badly with Jata & Nandi, they will not spare him. actually he is getting an opportunity to learn to behave properly with is actual future SIL๐Ÿคฃ
Being God he may not but being human he has got a chance to flirt with his love. He is enjoying it the most๐Ÿ˜Š
Manu putri is getting unpredictable๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rythmdivine

thanx for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜Š
the episode was indeed rocking...luved how daksh got the verbal slaps both 4rm JATAA and Nandi...he totally deserved it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

aur karo humare MAHADEV ki insult...galti ki hai toh punishment toh milni hi hai..๐Ÿ˜†
n the cherry on the cake was our MAHADEV aka JATAA flirting wid his lady luv...๐Ÿ˜‰
the way he kept luking at her wid eyes full of luv...awww...just luved it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
It was the match won by Nandi & Jata against Daksh & Co.๐Ÿ˜†
He conveyed his feelings for her through his eyes & she was caught in this interesting fight between Daksh & Jata, was just a silent viewer๐Ÿ˜†