Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 20th March :: No news of Anshu

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update!:)
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update,  i liked da epi, shows how we have to support our kids not pressure them  
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the quick written update...😛

Anshu's track is boring a bit...😭

let the cv finish this track soon and get some other track... which is interesting...😳
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as u mentioned did gay 3 really feel guilty when duggu was crying and akshi came...pls reply i cant dare to watch such tortorous epi for noticing this😊
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast update stutz.
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update👏. today's episode was somewhat ok,better than yest episode.though bit dragging, i think cvs are showing reality of wat teenage guys feel and how parents shu not pressurize children etc nice way, hope cvs show positive outcome of this.

also liked akshi's restlessness for duggu.😊 no comments abt g3 and RJ as dono kabhi nahi sudhregi🤢. so, from tom diary hungama starts.🤢. I seriously hope cvs handle this diary issue in good way and bring out positive outcome of it.😊
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

Thanks for the lovely update👏. today's episode was somewhat ok,better than yest episode.though bit dragging, i think cvs are showing reality of wat teenage guys feel and how parents shu not pressurize children etc nice way, hope cvs show positive outcome of this.

also liked akshi's restlessness for duggu.😊 no comments abt g3 and RJ.🤢. so, from tom diary hungama starts.🤢. I seriously hope cvs handle this diary issue in good wy and bring out positive outcome of it.😊

fingers crossed nk should support ak and trp is coming tommorw really bahut bakwaas epi we saw dont know hope it stay in tiop ten 

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: preksha1

as u mentioned did gay 3 really feel guilty when duggu was crying and akshi came...pls reply i cant dare to watch such tortorous epi for noticing this😊

she did feel a little bad for separating the mother son duo
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d updt 🤗 seems like a gud epi,apart 4rm that diary matter :) stuti,u made naksh siggy :) beautiful one..missing ur creations in cg :(