Thendral Tuesday- March 20, 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and commentsπŸ˜ƒ! A big big hug πŸ€—πŸ€— for updating 10 mins of Anand and his track. But the last 4 mins was classyπŸ‘.

I fast forwarded most of the Anand track. lol.. Immsai not only for AP and group but for viewers too. He could not close his mouth for a sec🀒. Make him soon get suspended. Hopefully no more Anand track this weekπŸ˜•.

Hiyaa... Lav turned her face on seeing TA. Good she didn't show her face to TA and make him feel uncomfortableπŸ˜ƒ. Keep it up Lav. Show the same attitude to Nithesh too. Avalavu vekamma on showing to TA that you are looking for work nu. Hopefully she will learn the value of money in a hard way.

TA was his best todayπŸ‘πŸΌ. The looks and talks towards Bhuv was excellent. It was nice to see the Manager talking in favor of TAπŸ‘. Oru Valizhiya no problem for TA regarding his work. Relieved now. So the next enemy in Bhuv list is indeed TAπŸ˜’. Shameless Bhuv maanam too came out today when TA spoke about her personal life. Madam as usual not bothered🀒.

Now the question is, this Lav is going to pottukoduthufy TA (I mean by thittufying him) and get a job I think. All these things Lav is very capable to do😑.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Vjayam!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Anand and his talks...let him do whatever but if he ever change back into evil in future i will kill him...after lecturing like this...he better stay like thisπŸ˜•

Buwana oda time is badπŸ˜›...enge ponaalum she ends up as joker...Lav madame came to Buwana's hospital for interview aa😲🀣...hahahaha i can so already imagine Lav telling Buwana " Madam u r my role model"...Wish Lav says that TA is her brother nu thinking if  she say...work is confirm nuπŸ˜›...Buwana will chase her out next second🀣.
Thanks for the wonderful update Vjayam...πŸ˜ƒ

First la one police man came right...thalaya pichindu  - this is what would have been viewers reaction too seeing anand and that too 10 min of Anand and his advise...
That customer who came to meet AP is the person who tried to sell T/D saying he would get bank loan right...ROFL...enna oru memory aanalum for me.....i remember throwing my remote then too...🀣...
Same person and thirunthufied again and that too bcos of Anand...muttufy...

I too think Lav might see some fight btwn Bhu and TA and would bad mouth TA more, why even T and get a job...pathathathuku preggo vera...🀬 creature...
Better Lav can just say to get selected in interview - Lav can say, she left her husbd thinking her thanmanam was more important and Bhu might take her as Personal assistant too...Two devils 🀬 can join hands and walk all along...
Home la CP and Bhu, hsp la Lav and Bhu - kankolla katchi...🀒...next romance partners on the way prabably..🀒

TA was too good at handling things and his confidence in dealing Bhu was too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Avan Ivan nu dialogues vera...😑..Good that the Bank manager supported TA and was against Bhu...πŸ‘ and not falling/scared for her status and power. πŸ‘πŸΌ. Best was Bhu and TA sitting opposite and dealing each other..Good Show Dir..πŸ‘πŸΌ
                                Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Anandh' s scene was boring as usual 😡😡 and moreover the comedian's job is now at stake πŸ€”β˜―οΈ because of his sincerity which is not liked by his higher officials πŸ€”πŸ˜’ .

As expected , junior GW has come for the interview in Bhuvana's hospital πŸ€”β˜’οΈ and in future she will automatically learn as to who Bhuvana is  which will be enough for her to go behind Thulasi all of a sudden πŸ€ͺπŸ˜΅πŸ˜” .

Finally TA has met Bhuvana πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and has also brought to the notice of the manager πŸ‘πŸ‘ about TPS who had lodged a complaint on Laxman's property πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ which didn't allow him to sanction loan for the hospital's development πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and now it is clear that the enemity which Bhuvana has on T&T πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”πŸ€” will increase even more than before πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆ which will induce her to cause problems for them 😑😈 . Lets wait and see 😍 .
The Anand scenes were intolerable...Never loved my fast frward button more than I did just now. πŸ˜‰But i'm so glad it's over and done with.
It was awesome to see BHU in a vulnerable position as oppsed to TA because he has to verify her documents and she's absolutely not in control like she's normally used to. But even then, she had to open her fishmonger mouth and yell and embarass herself. It was such a relief to see TA's manager support him, and I had to smile when he told BHU off.

One thing that I can't help wondering though...TA told T that he's going to tell his manager the truth about the case and helooked really reluctant to go meet BHU and court trouble by having to do his duty. Why then did he go through assessing of the premises and everything before informing abt the case? He cd have spoken to the manager earlier.

Maybe the director wants to treat us viewers to BHU's defeat here!(I like...πŸ‘)
Wait till she gets home and she hears of her other half's defeat and humiliation(Shruti)...it's gonna be double tragedy for her.

About Lav...no comments!!! I just hope they dont let her get away with whatever she's been doing,nor give her the chance to do more evil against T by joining BHU.She shd have tasted her own bitter pill by being a vazhaveti, but somehow the Director does not seem to want to satisfy us viewer by ensuring that Lav gets her punishment because she's still arrogant and unrepentant!!!
Edited by MaryAnne23 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the super fast update.

Alright epi. Too much time wasted on Anand mokkai. Utter crap. Despite getting criticized for it badly Kumaran doesn't seem to pay heed to it.  Grr. Hope AP will give him the much awaited aapu and give relief to the viewers. As expected Lav is gonna get selected in the interview and join Bhu's hospital. *yawn* Jeez how predictable! Its good TA didn't see her. The way she turned her face, her attitude really sucks!! Its unlikely that she will feel embarrassed. She will only dialogue vittify with pride that she wants to stand on her own legs and she and her mummy dear doesn't depend on TA/Puvi. Overall last few minutes only were worth a watch.

Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update vjayam. Romba porumaisali ma... Motha pathu nimisham pakkave kodumaya irunthathu... athu patthunu you have to reiterate and update it.

Close to 10 mts of Anand's blade... torture thanga mudiyala... Nalla velaiki lunch time vanthathu. This is really over dose and hope we are done with his part for the week. And what is that with the BGM they select for him. Ahhh...

Should we be happy already for TA not seeing Lav. I am very much hopeful that he will at least on the way back. Both T and TA, they  going to talk to GP and fly for Lav I guess. Or something is going to happen in between them because of which she is going to get a job. It was nice to see MIL vs SIL. :) Bhuvana ku sathranamave pesa theiryatha.. eppo pathalum BP egira she is screaming...
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks for the wonderful update Vjayam...πŸ˜ƒ

TA was too good at handling things and his confidence in dealing Bhu was too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Avan Ivan nu dialogues vera...😑..Good that the Bank manager supported TA and was against Bhu...πŸ‘ and not falling/scared for her status and power. πŸ‘πŸΌ. Best was Bhu and TA sitting opposite and dealing each other..Good Show Dir..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes indeed...I think that the downfall of BHU's power is also going to start. Normally everyone falls for her status and she gets away with everything. But even in yesterday's episode, when the Principle and Teacher were discussing abt what to do, the teacher told the Princi that it must be Sruthi just because she's BHU's relative. ANd Bhu's power and so called status cdnt stop Deepa from being re-admitted to the college.
Originally posted by MaryAnne23

One thing that I can't help wondering though...TA told T that he's going to tell his manager the truth about the case and helooked really reluctant to go meet BHU and court trouble by having to do his duty. Why then did he go through assessing of the premises and everything before informing abt the case? He cd have spoken to the manager earlier.
 Maybe the director wants to treat us viewers to BHU's defeat here!(I like...πŸ‘)
Wait till she gets home and she hears of her other half's defeat and humiliation(Shruti)...it's gonna be double tragedy for her.

I guess TA might have waited to see if it was only her property which she is going to mortgage or anything else...πŸ˜•...(I too wonder what else it could be...πŸ˜›)...But if TA had told about this initially things might have gone against him too...but doing this way, he mad Bhu accept it from her mouth itself that the property is in case...so may be for that..πŸ˜•