Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

20th Mar,12: WU :Pradeep leaves Naukri 4 Chokri ;)

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu..

Wolia what an episode, Anushka known she would tear the resignation letter, and when Mona came to meet Pradeep and he had left Anushka called her to her cabin and twisted the situation and requested that he get back to work and convered up everything..

Wonder why Mona did'nt confront her and ask why my husband's phone was at your place.. The CV's allways do that since as a women Mona could have easily asked Anushka and knowing the fact Anuskha might cover up about it

Here @ home Pradeep bombarding on Mona was too harsh
He is truly on a major guilt trip and the tone is definatly due to that, Mona has no clue abt what is happening and she as a wife and for her family she requested Pradeep to join back since she has seen how hard Pradeep has tried to get himself to a position  with efforts which just got recognized, but little does she know the reason, but that dose'nt give Pradeep the convinence to yell and shout at her , These domestic fights do pile up for bigger ones ..

The way Mona giave him back was good, Yes she  did the right thingπŸ‘

Tomorows Precap :Vineet telling Anushka that  marraige is a different ball game altogether is right , But Anushka is defiently going to do something for her benefit and bring more daraar between Mona nd Pradeep

Waise its changing no one knows whats in store for the next day in the show, Predictions can always go wrong so nothing is known how it will lead

Armu4eva thumbnail
Shanti.. Anushka is gonna b maha manipulative and exploitative of Pradeep..!! I too loved Monas silent but firm answer to Pradeep..!! 

I hope no one will mind if i say.. i dont like Pradeep πŸ˜’
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No Tanu ... No one minds, Any reason πŸ˜‰

Well I feel Anushka now will try to get back into Pradeep's Good Books...

She knows he is quite conscious now of what has happened and will not resent to any of her moves..

So with all the pravachan Vineet gave her she will still move with her motive to get Pradeep..

Mona  will stay silent and she spoke a lot and told him what she did was what she flet important, So Pradeep may try to  ask for forgiveness and intern Mona will want him to go back to work..

So then what are the next moves will have to be seen

OR

I may be totally wrong and CV's may show something completely different
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for doing the update Tanu!! πŸ˜Š

Good answer by Mona.

Now the intentions of Anushka will become dangerous as per the precap. no idea of what's going to happen next.
Armu4eva thumbnail
I think .. Anushka will play on Pradeeps guilt and his n Mona's increasing distance or difference in pov!

She will keep egging Mona to ensure Pradeep is totally focussed on office. n Pradeep mite want to stay off..but will feel the heat n in office find Anushka as a support .. n comfort..!! 

but this is Ekta Kapoor...u never know which trick she pulls from her hat! 
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
kya sahi bandaa hai.. galti khudki.. aur gussa phirse apni biwi pe.. sahi hai boss.. :))

thanks for the update tanu :))
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

thnx for the update tanu

the title Of WU is hilarious πŸ˜†

thnk god atleast someone is dere for makin anushka understand 

bt she doesn understand it😑 πŸ˜‘ 

and pradeep 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ mona par chillaya πŸ˜•

i wish mona to take belan and hit on his head πŸ˜†

mona's answer to pradeep seems to b good though i din saw dat part yet

anyways lets c wat happens next

thnx again for the update