20/3/12WU-Raveena knows Rohit's truth,Gets CD back

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnk u soo much for the WU sahasra ji..๐Ÿ˜Š
loved the bike riding scene to the core...n ya how cn i forget the jalebi snatching scene...Sammy's expressions were mind-blowing...aww Sinal were just like 2 cute kids...Those scenes were a visual treat for all Sinal Fans..
n finally...Raveena came to know the Truth of Dhokit and the Thakrals...For the first time i felt sympathy for her..Sidhi gave her a tight slap too...though i was a bit late...but she needed it...
Well at first i thought this week's episodes to be torturous...but now i feel...ist gonna be interesting...
'FINGERS CROSSED'
thanks for the awesome update Sahasra...

Raveena bangayi pativrata nari..she didnt like Rohit's hug..huh..

why is it that when some tries to rectify their mistake then only they have to face problems...

SiNal finally out of their talli land..๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

thanks for the awesome update Sahasra...

Raveena bangayi pativrata nari..she didnt like Rohit's hug..huh..

why is it that when some tries to rectify their mistake then only they have to face problems...

SiNal finally out of their talli land..๐Ÿ˜†

@red- Naz...dats' common in all EK soaps...we gotta ask the reason to EK itself
Thanks sahasra for the WU. Loved first half of the episode today. Sinal behaving like little kids was so hilarious. Kunlal calling Seema as Bhabhi was so funny. Whole jalebi bit and riding the bike bit was outstanding๐Ÿ‘.
TY S for th luvly updt ...And Siddhi speaks at th wrong time and dumbeena jab chori ki to pakdi nahi gayi ab accha karne chali to phass gayi 
Yaar yeh bike kab ayegi America? I m waiting!
I think Raveena has done a great job on hearing the trios conversation and getting back the CD...But she also deserves a slap for still being in love with Rohit! so good job Siddhi
Thanks for the WU!

Nidhi
Naam jalebi bai
Jalebi bai
Jalebi baiโ€ฆ
Jalebi bai๐Ÿ˜†

Good night bike๐Ÿ˜†

Broom broom brooommm...๐Ÿ˜†

Finally raveena showed some intelligency...But that dafod shoould have kept the cd when siddhi called her..I dnt knw why she took it out when siddhi called her..PAd gaya na tamacha...

Finally kunal siddhi america ghum aaye sapne mein๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the update sahasra
Thx for update.i hope they dnt drag case track.