Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Show is really interesting

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Two episodes have been aired and both were very interesting! The show looks promising!

My guess for the plot - maybe Neha resembles Aditi Jaiswal, and hence this Kabir Jaisawal is after her! He may have killed Aditi in that car crash, and then found Neha and plotted this whole thing! πŸ˜• ... My best guess of the plot! πŸ˜†

Btw - how did Rishi evaporate from the room with Neha being present there? πŸ˜•

Another theory - Aditi aka Neha has split personality disorder? πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
soona soona is what I thought when I saw this forum πŸ˜†

ok, now I don't think she has any issue...as they showed her in the train and how she n Rishi came there, might be they show it was all her imagination πŸ˜•

Kabir might be the one following her n Rishi. He knew where ever the couple had gone. Being all so influential, n how easily people can be 'bought', he has made them lie by hook or by crook..

during tonight's epi, I kept thinking, why doesn't she call back to her home? n then we have the property issue too

pata nahi kya chakkar hai, but I'm sure loving this show! 2nd best show on Colors after 'na bole tum..'
MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

Two episodes have been aired and both were very interesting! The show looks promising!

My guess for the plot - maybe Neha resembles Aditi Jaiswal, and hence this Kabir Jaisawal is after her! He may have killed Aditi in that car crash, and then found Neha and plotted this whole thing! πŸ˜• ... My best guess of the plot! πŸ˜†

Btw - how did Rishi evaporate from the room with Neha being present there? πŸ˜•

Another theory - Aditi aka Neha has split personality disorder? πŸ˜•

Yes show Chhal Sheh Aur Maat is very interesting.

Is Kabir the serial killer?

But why Kabir is after Neha & saying she is Aditi, what will he gain.

Because of that  Will, which is of Rs 1000 crore, but if he wanted the will why did he killed Aditi.

N who is that guy ( lawyer cum detective) who was following Rishi & Neha with binoculars all.

Or serial killer was  following them.

And how come Rishi disappeared from bathroom, did Kabir killed or kidnapped  him or Kabir is also involved in this plot.

And Kabir is owner of hotel so all the staff are with him but do you think he is serial killer & telling lie.

Plus Kabir had withdrawn 100 crore from will

On first episode only Ist lead husband is missing.

Plus how shall we address female lead- Hunar Ali with Neha or Aditi

My head is spinning after watching 2 episodes.

Lots of questions & doubts.

The serial looks very exciting, full of suspense & thrill.

It makes you to watch the next episode to find out  what will happen next.

Good show by Colors at 9:00 pm slot (Mon-Fri)

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just watch the first episode and found the show very interesting and promising 
MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

soona soona is what I thought when I saw this forum πŸ˜† 

Forum opened tonight only, a few hours back.

ok, now I don't think she has any issue...as they showed her in the train and how she n Rishi came there, might be they show it was all her imagination πŸ˜•

but that lawyer with glasses was following them in train then how come Kabir came there
, in some places we see that lawyer & sometimes serial killer

Kabir might be the one following her n Rishi. He knew where ever the couple had gone. Being all so influential, n how easily people can be 'bought', he has made them lie by hook or by crook..

Ya Agreed with this

during tonight's epi, I kept thinking, why doesn't she call back to her home? n then we have the property issue too

Do you think Neha & Aditi are same
and who was that lady doing puja ( Kabir's mother ?) & who exactly is that guy wearing glasses who was also present with her during the conversation

pata nahi kya chakkar hai, but I'm sure loving this show! 2nd best show on Colors after 'na bole tum..'

Yes Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha ( 10:30pm) show of Colors is also very good.
Infact Colors' new shows are fresh & lovable.

My reply &  doubts in red

Edited by MrRockySingh - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not a bad show, it does keep you interested in things that are developing

I think i prefer Kabir to the actor playing Rishi (i need to get use to his voice lol)

I also thought she might have split personality but then again it feels like something else is going on here...

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
smileyrose thumbnail
Hi there after reading your thoughts and guesses I could,nt stop my self from writing.the show looks really intresting to watch,only 2 eposides and already mystery has started,looks great at the moment.my guess is that both rishi and kabir could be playing games togeather,cause its a bit strange of rishi dissapearing just like that and that too in the presence of neha.i could be wrong but what do u all think. Edited by smileyrose - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really found the show interesting!
may be aditi is a daughter of a great millionare, dats y both kabir n rishi are doing dis, really confusing!
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is good and promising and i think neha is Aditi actually and may be after her accident she had a memory loss and she meet rishi in  that time

OR may be she resembles Aditi and Kabir is thinking to use  her for Aditi's property
but it is so confusingπŸ˜•

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too think Neha resembles Aditi and Kabir has killed his wife Aditi and now has found that neha is her look alike and now may be with all that she is doing , he will prove that Aditi is mentally not stable and hence all the property shd come to  him ...--or something like this