Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nancy..that was hilarious!! I enjoyed to the tip of my toes.SO adorable!!

Ash.
priyaraghav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.. The towel dropped '''''' it is really nice nn plz write more craziest things... Thank you
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely rabba ve's...

hey do happen all the time in our minds...and thats what matters :D :D :D 

great work..

cheers :D :D 
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! it was amazing!
i loved the towel scene! you should write the next 99 too
ArShi-FoReVeR16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO!!! THOSE WERE REALLY GOOD!!!PLEASE UPDATE ASAP...THANX...😊
Mahika84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one...waiting for other 99..😳
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great concept!! Please continue soon!!

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol loved both the scenes , second one littler bit more, pls continue
nancy_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

No. 3 Got Milk?

Arnav was very irritated with Khushi since morning. Don't know what she was up to but she was hell bent on doing things to irritate him. Even right now at the dining table, she was constantly sneezing and annoying the heck out of him.

She served him breakfast and sat next to him with her plate, trying to steal glances at him and trying to suppress her giggle knowing how irritated he was. She picked up a glass of milk and engrossed in thinking about how to irritate him further she spilled milk on his pants as a genuine mistake.

Arnav yelped in surprise as the cold milk spilled on his suit and his anger boiled over with the incident. "KHUSHI!!" he was about shout when he realized the presence of other family members. "Khushi!! what did you do? Can't you pay attention to what you are doing for once?" He said with his jaw clenched in anger.

"I - I am sorry Arnavji" she replied

"Haan!  I know how sorry you are.." he furiously whispered back

"No I really am. I really am."

"Just shut up and clean it" he said

Khushi's fuse also blew up. Why would he never believe her. Fine!! she would clean it. She took a napkin from the table and tried soaking the milk from his pants, dabbing  and rubbing his pants with the napkin, glaring in anger at Aranv.

Arnav was glaring back at Khushi when he suddenly felt Khushi's hand move dangerously close to his groin area. He was stunned and looked with surprise at Khushi who was still glaring at him not paying attention to what she was doing or where her hands were. He gulped as her hand landed on his crotch trying to dap and rub there too, she still furiously glaring at him. He took at deep breath and muttered "Kh-Khushi.."

"What?" she asked rudely. He looked at her and looked his crotch trying to signal and quietly indicate where her hand was.

Hey DM, she said as she realized where her hand was and pulled it back as if scalded and blushed to the roots.

She gulped and said to nobody in particular, "hum .. hum abhi aate hai" and got up from the dining table to go to their room.

Arnav was also very frazzled and he got up in after a couple of minutes and said "I need to change" and left too.

Anjali and Payal who had witnessed the entire scene burst out laughing at both of their retreating backs, making Khushi blush harder.

She reached the room and placed her hand on her heart to control her dhak dhak and Arnav entered the room at the same time. Their eyes met and they couldn't look away..Rabba Ve in background. 😆

Like it? Please comment...

Edited by nancy_ipkknd - 12 years ago