swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh Rekhi

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 12, 2012, 02.02PM IST

Read More:Colors Tv|Chhal Sheh Aur Maat
Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh Rekhi
Avinesh RekhiMore Pics

Audiences are warming up to 24 Frames show 'Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat' on Colors Tv. 

Revolving around the lives of Neha and Kabir Jaiswal, this socio-thriller is picking up within three months of launching. After the many twists and turns, Aditi is all set to take her revenge on Kabir and the drama will now unfold in the Jaiswal house. And maybe it's the social aspect that is wooing audiences.

Says Avinesh Rekhi aka Kabir Jaiswal, " I think what attracts the audience is that Chhal is a socio-thriller. Audience are not only interested in the thriller aspect, but are also hooked on to the social drama which works really well for the show". But the credit also goes to the entire star cast that has been working hard to make the show popular. Adds Avinesh," The unique casting and the people behind the show are also equally responsible for it's success.

Avinesh feels a successful show needs team work, good script and good performances and luckily the team of Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat has that.

swethasyam08 thumbnail

My father brought me up like a son: Hunar Hali

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 17, 2012, 12.00AM IST

My father brought me up like a son: Hunar Hali
Hunar Hali
It's Father's Day today and actress Hunar Hali fondly remembers her father (who passed away two years ago) for his ideologies and the way she was brought up by him.

Currently seen in Bhairavi Raichura's Chhal Sheh aur Maat on Colors, Hunar doesn't like to celebrate Valentine's Day since she lost her father Bikram Jeet Singh on that day. The actress was performing at an award function in Mumbai and her father died in Delhi due to liver cirrhosis. She says, "I was very attached to my dad. He has left me with memories that I will cherish forever. He brought me up like a son, so that I should be able to face any difficult situation. Today, if I hate being dependent then it's all because of my father. He is my guiding angel and I miss him dearly on Father's Day."

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Dakksh Ajit Singh to enter Chhal Shah Aur Maat

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 18, 2012, 11.35AM IST

Read More:Maryaada - Lekin Kab Tak?|Dakksh Ajit Singh|Chhal Shah Aur Maat|Ajit Singh
Dakksh Ajit Singh to enter Chhal Shah Aur Maat

Dakksh Ajit Singh who was last seen as gay in Maryada - Lekin Kab Tak? is all set to return to television after almost five months with Bhairavi Raichura's Chhal Sheh Aur Maat. 

He will play the role of Abhniav and will take the show to another level. Abhinav is currently serving his time in jail after being convicted of two murders. He confirms, "I wanted to take up something novel and this show is providing me the novelty. I am doing a thriller show for the first time and the response to the show is good. It is not a typical daily soap. I had been offered a cop's role in two shows and a main lead in few run-of-the-mill kind of soaps but I chose to wait for the right show. I feel it was worth the wait, after all, life is all about right choices." Welcome back, Dakksh

Dakssh Ajit Singh in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat!

Monday, June 18, 2012 | 3:08:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    Dakssh Ajit Singh in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat!

Colors tv show Chhal Sheh Aur Maat is all set to welcome a new character 'Abhinav' to be played by Dakssh Ajit Singh.

Dakssh Ajit Singh who was last seen playing the character of Gaurav in Star Plus show Maryaada Lekin Kab tak? is all set to make his comeback on tv with colors tv show Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.

Dakssh will be seen playing the character of Abhinav who is the brother of Kabir (Avinesh Rekhi). The character of Abhinav will be negative.

We spoke to Dakssh who told tellybuzz that, "I am excited to play the character. I haven't shot much so I don't have any idea about my character. All I can say that I am playing one of the sons of the family who is in jail."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Dakssh Ajit Singh out of Chhal Sheh Aur Maat!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 3:51:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Dakssh Ajit Singh out of Chhal Sheh Aur Maat!

Dakssh Ajit Singh injured his shoulder while shooting and post a mutual decision between the Production house and the actor, he quit the show…

Tellybuzz had earlier reported about Dakssh Ajit Singh playing a negative role in Colors Chhal Sheh Aur Maat but latest development is that he has opted out of the show and channel is looking for his replacement.

According to our source, " Dakssh has left the show. Dakssh who shot his entry injured his shoulder and still next day he was shooting for 16 hours with his injury .When he requested the production house to give him a break as he was unable to shoot, the production house decided to replace him."

We contacted Dakssh who told Tellybuzz, "Yes I am not doing the show. There is some problem which I don't want to discuss. I would say things didn't work out between us and it was mutual decision between me and production house to leave the show."

The production house is looking for a replacement.
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TOI: When Hunar Hali caught fire!

TNN | Jun 22, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Read More:HUNAR HALI|Chhal — Sheh Aur Maat
When Hunar Hali caught fire!
Hunar Hali
Actress HUNAR HALI flirted with danger recently, when her sari caught fire while shooting for Chhal — Sheh Aur Maat. 

She recounts, "We were shooting at the Chandivali temple, which was decorated with diyas. For a scene, I was hiding behind a pillar surrounded by lit lamps. I had to come out walking and did so, while looking down reading the script. Suddenly, I realised my sari had caught fire. I panicked. My executive producer pushed me to the floor and covered me with a sack. Another crew member emptied a bottle of water over me. I sustained minor burns but we continued shooting with the same burnt sari."
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Aamir Dalvi replaces Dakssh Ajit Singh in 'Chhal...'

Thursday, June 21, 2012 | 5:31:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Aamir Dalvi replaces Dakssh Ajit Singh in 'Chhal...'

Dakssh Ajit Singh quit "Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat" just after one episode of the TV show, and actor Aamir Dalvi has now taken over the negative role. He says he is "loving it".

dakssh ajit singh

Dakssh Ajit Singh quit "Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat" just after one episode of the TV show, and actor Aamir Dalvi has now taken over the negative role. He says he is "loving it".

"I am playing a negative character after almost six years. I have always tried to do different roles. There are other negative characters in the show, but (my character)Abhinav is different," Aamir told IANS.

Aamir says it's not justified to call him a replacement.

"I want to clarify about the replacement. The actor was not really revealed much. For the audience, Aamir Dalvi is only Abhinav," Aamir said.

In the suspense thriller, aired on Colors, Abhinav is a convict, who is released from prison. Thereafter, he creates problems for the show's protagonist, Aditi, essayed by Hunar Hali.

Aamir is a known face on TV and has been a part of serials like "Jeevan Saathi" and best known for his role as an autistic in "Sanskaar Lakshmi".

"I'm always looking out for interesting roles. After my last role (in 'Sanskaar Lakshmi'), I had decided that either I will play someone who is much older to me, mature, rugged kind of a guy or a negative character. So I was looking for this kind of role," he said.

Even though Aamir has just entered the show, he loves the atmosphere on the set.

"The atmosphere is fantastic," the actor added.

swethasyam08 thumbnail

Reel couples' real friendship

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jun 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Read More:Suhashi Dhami|Ravi Dubey|Karan V Grover|Karan Tacker|Friends|Aishwarya Sakhuja
Tweet
Reel couples' real friendship
Krystal D'Souza and Karan Tacker
Some TV stars are taking their screen chemistry beyond the tube and are great buddies off screen too, says Amrita Mulchandani 

Aishwarya Sakhuja and Ravi Dubey (Saas Bina Sasuraal) FRANKSPEAK: "We get along like a house on fire. Ravi and I have a crazy relationship — when it comes to doing scenes we always end up arguing because we conceive the scenes differently, but somehow they turn out well. There are times when we can read each other's thoughts just by a gesture and despite having an argument we burst out laughing because we both know that we are acting like idiots. An intimate scene always make us laugh. We don't meet after pack up often, but when we go out of town to promote our show we have a blast shopping, eating and having a fun time." —Aishwarya Sakhuja. 

Hunar HAli and Abhishek Malik 
(Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat)
FRANKSPEAK: "Work becomes easier and superfun when you are working with a costar who's a friend. There are no hassle or ego issues — we only have cute fights. Acting and adjustments while shooting together becomes simplified. We are Punjabis from Delhi and that's what helped us connect instantly. Both of us love to cook — the only difference is that he cooks the main course and I make desserts. We are understanding, mature and can relate with each other. As far as long hours of shooting is concerned, we have so much fun that extended hours look like an easy cakewalk."— Hunar Hali. 

Karan V Grover and Suhashi Dhami (Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli) FRANKSPEAK: "It is amazing to be Friends with Suhashi. We're very compatible and have a great understanding. It is the best thing to be friends with your co-actor. I always insist that co-actors shouldn't be lovers or enemies as it makes working difficult — a lead on screen couple never get leaves together and so they can't enjoy their holidays or parties together. Suhashi and I always plan our holidays separately — as per our requirement and that makes life easier for us post work. Although we've different set of friends at times we also party together." — Karan V Grover. 
Anirudh Dave and Pooja Sharma (Ruk Jaana Nahi) FRANKSPEAK: "Pooja and I share a great comfort level off-screen which helps us deliver our best. Pooja is a fun loving and jovial girl. Our bonding lets us help each other on and off screen. As actors we spend a lot of time on the set, so a platonic friendship makes life simple. When co-stars are friends, you tend to work better." — Anirudh Dave. 

Krystal D'Souza and Karan Tacker (Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain) FRANKSPEAK: "Being friends with your co-actor makes life easier. I don't need to come on the sets with a baggage in my head everyday, I look forward to come on the sets. I don't need to worry as to how will Karan react to certain situations. We share a great rapport and that makes work fun for us. There are times when we are shooting a romantic scene and we laugh out loud. We also hang out after work, but that's not too often. We work 12- 13 hours, who wants to see the same person beyond that!"—Krystal D'Souza.

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani (Iss Pyaar Ko Kyam Doon?) FRANKSPEAK: "Sanaya is a nice girl. We are very comfortable doing all sorts of scenes, including romantic scenes. She is quite cooperative and sincere. We both are sorted out and it is very easy to be friends with her. I think it is good if co-actors are good friends as it makes life easier. As we shoot together most of the day, we have our fun moments on the sets. We are friends who like working together." — Barun Sobti. 
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TOI: New characters to raise TRPs

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jun 27, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Read More:The Move|Pratyusha Bannerjee|Ghajini|Chhal Sheh Aur Maat|Balika Vadhu|Anandi
New characters to raise TRPs
Aamir Dalvi in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat
Recently actor Khalid Siddiqui was roped in for Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha. The Move to include the actor, who played the small role of a manager in Ghajini, is to raise the TRPs of the show. 

He is playing Renu's (Rinku Karmarkar) cousin Manav (Khalid Siddiqui) who is Megha's prospective groom. His entry has added a certain newness to the show. Same is the case with Raakesh Paswan's Afsar Bitiya, which will have some interesting twists and turns, as seasoned actor Ashwini Kalsekar recently made an entry as Bahubali Sikka Thakurian in the show. Ashwini, who was last seen in Ganga Kii Dheej and Jhansi Ki Rani in 2010, has made a phenomenal comeback.

According to producer Raakesh Paswan, Ashwini's track has been added to give the show a boost and take it to a different level altogether. "Ashwini is a great actor and has a huge fan following. The idea of roping her into the show was to make it more interesting. She plays a powerful woman and her entry will grab more attention. She will challenge the main protagonist Krishna (Mitali Nag) who wants to make Bhagalpur a corruption-free city. Her entry has been talked about and we hope it raises the TRP," he added.

Bhairavi RaiChura, producer of Chhal Sheh Aur Maat, has also recently introduced Aamir Dalvi in her show. "The entry of a new character does add spice to the existing track of the story. Earlier we saw Farida Jalal and Sakshi Tanwar doing cameos in Balika Vadhu which attracted a lot of eyeballs. A new entrant brings a twist to the plot and makes the audience more inquisitive about the show," Bhairavi explains.

Aamir has grey shades to his character, and how he will influence the main protagonist Kabir and Aditi's life will be seen in the upcoming episodes. "I have a violent streak to my character as I play a person with split personality disorder. I think the negative shade makes the audience curious and helps in building TRPs," says Aamir. 

The entry of Siddarth Shukla, who plays an IPS officer in Balika Vadhu, has also received a good response from the audience. His chemistry with Anandi aka Pratyusha Bannerjee is being talk about. Seems like TV serial makers have found the right ingredient to up their TRPs.
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Misunderstandings to clear between Kabir & Aditi in Chhal...

HUNAR HALI|colors|Chhal Sheh Aur Maat|avinesh rekhi
Misunderstandings to clear between Kabir & Aditi in Chhal…
Chhal Sheh Aur Maat
Viewers of 24 Frames' Chhal Sheh Aur Maat on Colors' have been witnessing a lot of suspense on the show.

And this week there will be another interesting twist to the story where Aditi will be successful in making Kabir realize that she is not Neha but the real Aditi (Hunar Hali).
It will also be a refreshing change for the audience as the show will see romance blooming between Aditi (Neha) and Kabir ( avinesh rekhi).

Kabir is already suspicious about Neha being Aditi and a series of incidents will make him realize that she is the one. Aditi, who has promised Kabir that within seven days she will make him realize that she is the real Aditi will be successful at her task.

In tomorrow's episode 3 July 2012, Neha and Kabir will be seen getting intimate and will dance on a romantic song.

Kabir's life will be in danger and Aditi will rescue him. This will be the moment when Kabir will realize that she is the real Aditi. He will then put sindoor on her forehead.

Sources also inform that soon the real culprit behind the entire planning will be revealed.

When contacted, HUNAR HALI (Aditi) said, "Yes, there will be some romantic moments between Aditi and Kabir on the show. Kabir will be drawn towards Neha. Although he doesn't believe that Neha is the real Aditi but somewhere his heart believes that Neha is Aditi."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Misunderstandings-to-clear-between-Kabir-Aditi-in-Chhal/articleshow/14608517.cms
swethasyam08 thumbnail
TOI: I feel Cheated: Abhishek Malik

Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat|abhishek malik

I feel Cheated: Abhishek Malik
Abhishek MalikMore Pics
Abhishek Malik who debuted with 24 Frames' Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat feels let down.

The actor, whose track has ended on the show, feels he was ousted from Chhal halfway. A hurt Abhishek feels this was totally unexpected, "Although it's been a good experience, I feel cheated. This was not expected. I have signed a contract with them. I was supposed to shoot for 25 days for my role, but in 10 days itself we would wrap up. I would keep asking when would I shoot again, but no one was clear about it. I even had a word with the director. But no one had any idea".

Abhishek further adds, "I was told my track is going to take time to come. This is just not done. I was given a lot of publicity. I was used in all the promotions and then my character was chopped from the show". However, Abhishek ends on a philosophical note, "It's a part of life. It's ok".