Jenny's Gallery#19|C|Preview+Note:pg148/149 - Page 102

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Jen stunning update! they are all sooo gorgeous esp the KD ones - so freaking beautiful! she truly is mesmerising in those sigs. Seriously love them all and omg thats Sukku's mum? in real life? πŸ˜• pretty sig <3 

Love all the styles, effects, textures but the KD/Kryan sigs just take the cake for me. You always make those amazingly

No, no Rosh, that's not her mom. That's she an actor.. It's a photoshoot,..

Thank you SO much:) and I'll be making your suggestions in the next update to finally conclude this gallery and then begin with MASSIVE ArHi ones in the next one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you guys so so muchπŸ€— Suggestions will be in the next update and we shall finally conclude this ( YAY)!!
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amaaaziiinnn update Jenny! I jus love the siggies of KD, Sanaya and Kryran! Using KD sig!

Sugg: John Abraham

Nahi

xxx
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
JENZ! This update was absolutely beautiful! <3 I loved the first ArHi one and then the Arnav one, the pain in his eyes in that scene...was so good <3 I love the sigs <3

The Krystle overflow though, very awesome. I loved all the sigs, she always looks so adorable πŸ˜ƒ

The KyRan ones as always have some cuteness that makes them beautiful but my favourite is the last Virika one because of the song lyrics you chose <3 I'm using it definitely πŸ˜ƒ

The Sukku ones are adorable too, the first one of just her is my favourite! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you,
Meera
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Jenny Stunnin update!! Like omgg! How can someone be so good at making siggies!? Beautiful update, usin a few.

Suggestions for next time:

Sanaya in UK sigs

Zayn Malik sigs
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update, Jenny... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny Amazing Amazing sigzzz...love all of them !!!
MochaQueen thumbnail
ASr sig is amazing!!! love the style!
all the sukku sigs are beautiful<3
update soon!!!
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And she is BACK WITH A BANG! I can tell you that I absolutely adore this update! One of your finest!
That preview I saw late, but it is a gorgeous sig! I can see why you're happy with it! The colouring, the style, the infamous text I'll always love. Flawless.
The ASR sig is perfect, unique and I adore how you've executed the whole concept. Brilliant!
I swear your sigs have enhanced Krystle's beauty, literally left me in awe...
Love them all, but this is by far my favourite, wow. I can't say enough about it, the colouring, images, font text and overall style...kudos to you Jen! πŸ‘

Phenomenal stuff as always lovely! Once again stuck as to what to use. I would use them all if I could, don't ever doubt yourself and how capable you are because I will always be awestruck by your talent and skill!  People use your sigs because they are outstanding! <3 (I've realised I don't even think you need me to tell you but I had to let you know what your work means to me :) ) xxx

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I need some time to comment coz right now m completely S P E E C H L E S S 😳

Jenny, what the hell have u done mann ?? Everything is beyond perfect and this is really really not right coz m kind of fighting over which one to pick as my favorite as every siggy left my mouth open :O and this usually doesnt happen when there is any Sanaya siggies in the update itself :O:O:O Only you can put me in this confused situation yaar 😳..

but hayee i LOVE LOVE LOVEED that piccy of sanaya πŸ˜ Its so clear and her smile and what not.. ufff *dead* m going to my lalaland atm coz both the siggies is soo pretty.. 

ArHi- ohh mann i am soo happy tht finally the story line is going somewhere :) i hope that MU clears soon.. its high time they need to do this before i loose my interest :| well thats impossible ofcourse 🀣 but one thing.. can we not have that kid please ?? Bubli is irritating me to the max 🀣.. 

and NOW KD one OMyyfish :O:O:O Jenny, those are bOOOtiful πŸ˜ like for each siggy i took pure 5 mins to stare at her pics instead 🀣.. she really does looks gawjus ;$ and aww the 1st siggy is choo kute mann .. rest of them are making me go what the what the coz i just dunno what words to use my feelings right now.. but 1st one took the cake coz the piccy was adorablee.. plus point πŸ˜‰πŸ€£..

Suku ones, that shaadi ka joda suits her really much.. everything is so pretty and colourful and her smile is double pretty :)