Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
CONGO ON YOUR NEWW SHOP!!  πŸ₯³ your #2. πŸ˜ƒ i hope that this one gets over rerally fast so that you can open another one;) Now coming to your update, amazing job done! I love the icons you've made. the swaron siggy is my fave. πŸ˜³
Keeep rockinggg! xo. 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Madz CONGRATS on your second shop! you getting better with every update hun! This one is proper gorgeous! Love it so much! I will defo use this! Love the colouring and the the style! Super cute! <33 

Also your Sanaya sig is really nice! She looks really cute! STUNNING work Madhura! 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for appreciation guys!!
Planning to go on reverse replying strategy this time...cos 1st Pg..comments need to be unres still...by my friends.
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Madz CONGRATS on your second shop! you getting better with every update hun! This one is proper gorgeous! Love it so much! I will defo use this! Love the colouring and the the style! Super cute! <33 

Thank you so much Nattie!! Am glad u feel that...its said na, Practise for perfection. Hehe.Happy u found the update gorgeous..and loved the virika stuff so much!!Even I loved the way it came out. My pleasure..wud love to see u using it..Thanks!!

Also your Sanaya sig is really nice! She looks really cute! STUNNING work Madhura! 

Sanz siggy..yeah shes cute!!

Thank u so much Nattie.
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Zeenat-

CONGO ON YOUR NEWW SHOP!!  πŸ₯³ your #2. πŸ˜ƒ i hope that this one gets over rerally fast so that you can open another one;) Now coming to your update, amazing job done! I love the icons you've made. the swaron siggy is my fave. πŸ˜³

Keeep rockinggg! xo. 

Thank u so much Zeenat!! I hope it does too...it can with all u guys!!
Happy u loved the upd and icons..
Yeah and swaron siggy..was not gonna do it 1st but then thought my upd will be incomplete without them..and my shop ceremony bhi..lol.
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratsy

ammazingg work huni
add me 2 pm list..like nt working

Sure Praty..I will add you!!
In fact am gonna write names in pm list...cos for some ppl like fails.
Gllad u like my work..
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anne156

hey cong buddy i came aftr long time bt lovly creatins good couldnt clickd like button do add me in ur pm list

Thank u so much Anne for coming..glad u like my work!!
Will add u pakka..
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supreet..

congo for ur 2nd shop..
lovely update
kash siggy is most beautiful of all...
kryan ones are gorgeous...
love the whole update

Thank u Supreet..
Glad u love K stuff...
Thanks for loving whole update!!
Madhura.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Madz...u opened your second shop... Congo-Shongo

Ok You chose my fav colour..so I take violet.Yes opened it..Thank u so much Srish..
Did u see that I mentioned your name in my friends list?

Loved the intro u gave about yourself. N i discovered something from that.We share the exact same hobbies. Everything you've mentioned there is something i like to do. N the Sachin banner is just too good.
Am happy you loved my intro😊...wow thats great!!Twin Exact same hobbies..amazing. We should discuss more abt our hobbies then..if u dont mind!!
Thank u for liking the banner!! Sachin is great..wonder why ppl criticise him.

I've liked the PM list mujhe PM karna na bhuliyo.

Yes Mam..

Requests, hmm, lemme think of something n then i'll inform you.
Sure Take your time..am keeping my shop open till long time abhi..till exams done ya kuch..april. So if u wanna req..request till then. :)

Coming to your Shop, one word, AMAZING...
Thank you so much!! Glad u loved it utna..means a lot!!

I loved all the icons n siggy's that you have made. d one with Krystel in it was really cute.
Thank you so much again..ki u loved everything and for liking Krystle ka. Shes adorable.
From the random stuff, i like the pencils wala very much.
Thank you so much..I thought no1 will like it :)

The siggy's. OMG, awesome work re. SaRun,VirKa,VirMan were really relly cute.
OMG thank you so much..for liking them so much!!
You think i forgot SwaRon, NEVER...!!! SwaRon being my favorite gets special mention. I loved the siggy you made on them. I really like the what you've done with that pic. Its simply marvelous.
Yes special mention..so I kept it last, last things special. I was planning not to do swaron siggy,..but then my new shop..doesnt have my fav duo..will be incomplete without them. U guys wud have killed me..am glad I did cos most ppl love it! That pic was epic..though Swayam ka face is hardly seen. Am glad u love the way it came out..experimented a lot with it, Thank u for finding it marvellous..special compliment for my special couple.

I would have written more par my fingers are aching. So abhi ke liye bas itna hi. I'll come in when i'm free, to spam this shop.

This is a huge Comment Srish..Thank u so much hon!! Till now biggest comment..
Am happy and love big comments..as I write them too..
Sure u r welcome anytime yaha!!
Spamming rocks..and DKT!!
Love ya..