Madz Lab #2(C) Last Update- Pg 145!! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

had bit of problem with imgur...so some links got deleted...

Anyways...sad ki they r gone..cos I deleted stuff frm my pc bhi, but am happy ki most ppl had seen them..

i know no amount of sorries is going to help but still i m really really into 9346748 times sorry. i really didnt have much time madhu cuz of exams. whatever time i get i use it to P.S. but today i wont sleep before commntng here. πŸ˜†again dil se sorry.πŸ€—

first of all big big congratulationsto you <3.
         finallly your 2nd shop.πŸ˜ƒ thnkyouu tons for mentioning my name in your 1st post. means real lot (: 
love your banner. its soo different from usual ones as you said but still looking nice πŸ˜³ even right now m 
                      watching MI v/s CSK πŸ˜† tu khup mothi fan aahes sachin chi hain disun yetaπŸ˜†

love how you have made the 1st post πŸ˜³ now coming back to the update
    you have really improved madhu. see this  http://i.imgur.com/Vcw4M.jpg  is damn pretty <3 LOVEE the                                                             colouring here. use this one often (: 

siggies main bhi in viren jeevika the colouring is damn good. texture ka use and everything is fab (: but what i love the most is the colouring. its reallyy damn good & catchy πŸ˜ƒ WOWW!! swaron sigg has come out soo nice =O i really mean it when i sae u have improved. use of texture is fab in swaron one. <3 aaj kal you have becm obsessed with them kya? πŸ˜† quote sigg is gorgeous. love the quote and pic which you have used too <3 unfortunately bakike siggies m not able to see. but as it is i had seen your update kabka to i have seen all of them πŸ˜³ make on viraat maanvi and arhi πŸ˜ those are my L O V E S these days. esp arhi β€οΈ πŸ˜† when are you gonna update ?? =O do that fast. hope your exams are going on fine (: we'll chat soonish (: once again sorrryy . hope this commnt manofies you πŸ˜† love you πŸ€—

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 11 years ago
I know I deserve to be thrashed for this late comment...
Chorry Teacherji...
But hey! Congrats my dear Maasi and Teacherji...
You know I like your works...
You make them amazing girl...
Your style, your colours, your world...
And am glad I chose you as my teacher...
Because hey i test peoples patience😈
And about this update! 
Ah the ever cute telly siblings!
Gosh that is one realistic relation on TV you know...
Maanu-Jeevika, Anjali-Arnav, Nupur-Gunjan...
They are all adorable..
Mannu looks so cute in that siggy! Am usin it dear!
As for Virika! They are adorably made for each other!
SwaRon...have not watched them yet...
But the various siggys I have seen always speak for their chemistry...
Lovely job as ever dear...
Continue on...

missing u sooo sooo muchhh sweetheart.....n waiting eagerly for ur next update...!! 😍

n also to my reply...!! πŸ˜†

hope ur exams going well...n come back very soonish...!!! πŸ˜‰

and i'm gonna request...so i'm kinda reserving my spot ok...!!! πŸ˜ƒ

now m collecting the pics...will post my request soon...!! πŸ˜‰

ok byee tk care...😳

love u..πŸ€—
varshu ❀️

Awesome Job... congo on the new shop!! Loooved the SwaRon one!
Originally posted by Dangelz

BIG congratsss on your 2nd shop Madhura! πŸ€— This time you've gone solo, so a bigger congrats for that! 😳 

Woww...your first post is super long and colourful! πŸ˜† Loved the banner, it really symbolizes the admiration you have for Sachin =)

The update looks awesomee! Really loved the Jeevika-Maanvi and Maanvi solo icons most from the icons =)

Out of the sigs, the Virika sig is my fav! Loved the colouring, texture use and blending! So so pretty <3 The KaSh and SaRun sigs are beautiful too =) Everything else looks great as well!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Dangelz!! Its great to see you! Yup..thanks :d Hugs!!

lol yes..I love colours..am happy it does!

Glad u loved those icons..

Happy u loved virika sigg and kash and sarun!! plus sab kuch..

I will, :)
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

i know no amount of sorries is going to help but still i m really really into 9346748 times sorry. i really didnt have much time madhu cuz of exams. whatever time i get i use it to P.S. but today i wont sleep before commntng here. πŸ˜†again dil se sorry.πŸ€—
aur light colour use kar..am happy u r lol!! I thought u wont come hi..glad u did! Ya..exams na..its ok!!Hugs..dil se re..

first of all big big congratulationsto you <3. Thank you <3
         finallly your 2nd shop.πŸ˜ƒ thnkyouu tons for mentioning my name in your 1st post. means real lot (: 
love your banner. its soo different from usual ones as you said but still looking nice πŸ˜³ even right now m 
                      watching MI v/s CSK πŸ˜† tu khup mothi fan aahes sachin chi hain disun yetaπŸ˜†

<3 Yes..u r welcome hon!! :) ya am happy alag hai..wanted it to stand out..warna usually all r telly ke na..haha I dont follow ipl but am updated! Ofc me sachin chi khup mothi fan ahe..
                          love how you have made the 1st post πŸ˜³ now coming back to the update
    you have really improved madhu. see this  http://i.imgur.com/Vcw4M.jpg  is damn pretty <3 LOVEE the                                                             colouring here. use this one often (: 
Thank u so much, means a lot!! I will try, tbh my colouring and styles hardly come same cos I keep experimenting lol

siggies main bhi in viren jeevika the colouring is damn good. texture ka use and everything is fab (: but what i love the most is the colouring. its reallyy damn good & catchy πŸ˜ƒ WOWW!! swaron sigg has come out soo nice =O i really mean it when i sae u have improved. use of texture is fab in swaron one. <3 aaj kal you have becm obsessed with them kya? πŸ˜† quote sigg is gorgeous. love the quote and pic which you have used too <3 unfortunately bakike siggies m not able to see. but as it is i had seen your update kabka to i have seen all of them πŸ˜³ make on viraat maanvi and arhi πŸ˜ those are my L O V E S these days. esp arhi β€οΈ πŸ˜† when are you gonna update ?? =O do that fast. hope your exams are going on fine (: we'll chat soonish (: once again sorrryy . hope this commnt manofies you πŸ˜† love you πŸ€—

Thank you for loving all siggies u mentioned virika specially and swaron 1!! OFc am obsessed with swaron completely...love them. my next love is virman then arhi..:) arhi is going too slow..
Will work on ur suggestions sometime soon!! Arhi a bit later cos currently tbh am bored of ipkknd not seeing it..so will need to get a bit of intrest! But pakka soon i will try..
Yes..dear hugs!!

Thanks
Originally posted by Eowyn

I know I deserve to be thrashed for this late comment...
Chorry Teacherji...
But hey! Congrats my dear Maasi and Teacherji...
You know I like your works...
You make them amazing girl...
Your style, your colours, your world...
And am glad I chose you as my teacher...
Because hey i test peoples patience😈
And about this update! 
Ah the ever cute telly siblings!
Gosh that is one realistic relation on TV you know...
Maanu-Jeevika, Anjali-Arnav, Nupur-Gunjan...
They are all adorable..
Mannu looks so cute in that siggy! Am usin it dear!
As for Virika! They are adorably made for each other!
SwaRon...have not watched them yet...
But the various siggys I have seen always speak for their chemistry...
Lovely job as ever dear...
Continue on...

Its ok glad to see u here student ji!! Lol..maasi..when will u upd that ff?

Thank u Nidha..ya am happy u like!

Wow am happy u love my overall style of siggy making!!
Am blessed u and happy, u feel am a good teacher and all..
Ya its ok..I test it too!! TIll u practise u dont get perfect..
Ya I know.
Thank you hon..for using it!
Virika yup..
Swaron just see them..once their dance and chemistry is wow..
Plus you will be seeing swaron stuff mostly now in my shop..
u can be updated abt swaron in d3 thru my upds...
Sure!

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

missing u sooo sooo muchhh sweetheart.....n waiting eagerly for ur next update...!! 😍

n also to my reply...!! πŸ˜†

hope ur exams going well...n come back very soonish...!!! πŸ˜‰

and i'm gonna request...so i'm kinda reserving my spot ok...!!! πŸ˜ƒ

now m collecting the pics...will post my request soon...!! πŸ˜‰

ok byee tk care...😳

love u..πŸ€—
varshu ❀️

Am also missing you jaan...

Haan I will rply u aaj...

Kaha ho tum?

Sure req...waise for my frnds am open always..tere liye kabhi bhi...

Love ya!!
Originally posted by nish22

Awesome Job... congo on the new shop!! Loooved the SwaRon one!

Thank u for commenting Nish!! Thanks for liking upd and swaron 1 specially!