Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

*finally edited...phew

omggg... my sweetheart opened her 2nd shop... wowww i'm so happy...yet couldnt believe...its like we met yesterday...she opened her shop...we became best of friends...i commented...she made best of her creations...n see her shop got completed...n she z back with her super rocking brand new chamakti hui SHOP No. #2...yayyy yuhooo !!!

i'm just sooo happy for you jaan my sweetypie...loveliest sweetheart... my sweetest heartiest

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S to you on ur new shop...m super excited...happyyy...even so dancing when finally u opened this shop n i gotta res. too...!!!

and u really touched my heart...when u told me ki want me to res. first... that was super sweet of you yaar...n i just love u for this...mwaaahhh !!! u r the first one who gave me this opportunity...n this made me feel really special...by god !!! thankuuu endless times dear...!!!

i'm really so happy for you jaan...n proud of you...this shop is the result of ur fab creativity...n ur immense hardwork n efforts that u put in each n every single creation of urs...!!! its an achievement for you...finally its ur own independent shop...n many congratz to you for this jaana...!!!

u r my bestie...n above all a very sweet...humble...awesome person in genuine...whom i just love to the core n feel really lucky to be friends with...!!! u r super talented yaar...i just love each n every creations of urs...not only bcoz they look good but because of the love n efforts u put in each of them n thus they came out so beautifully...!!!

i have seen ur creations from the very beginning...when u started posting in MJHT CG...frm then i saw something simple yet so different in ur creations...which attracted me towards them...n i started commenting on them...though i comment on every creation.  But i must say jaan...u have come a long way since then...have improved so much...enhanced ur creativity even more...!!! really...i salute ur ever learning spirit dear...i have seen that learning spark in you n that has really helped become more versatile with your work na...n m really happy for you...!!!

chalo...i think i'm taking just so much space... toh pehle update pe comment kar deti hoon...rest u know my feelings...n i cant stop once i start...so abhi ise break de rahi hoon...ok.

your sachin banner is totally mast yaar...u know mjhe pehle hi lag raha tha may be u wud do something different with ur banner since its ur new shop...n see u hv done it...wowww it looks amazinggg...n i'm happy u have made it urself...thats originality...n i loved it...!!!

as i already told u...i loved ur intro...its so simple...genuine...direct dil se...which really touched my heart...n those special wordsw which u wrote for me...awww thank u so muchhh jaan...my comments meant so much to u...i'm happy...!!! i too share everything n anything wid u...n u r always beside me...thanks for ur immense support n love always dear...love ya too...!!!

okay so i knew abt all ur favourites...but didnt knew u like farhan akhtar too...so its new for me...gr8...ur intro helped me to know u even better...!!! ur way of writing rules really impressed me...gr8 job done there yaar...good going !!

now the U.P.D.A.T. E.

its mermerizing...awesomy blossomy...simplyyy amazinggg meri sweetheart...!!!

all the siblings icons are fultoo mast...cuteee...amazinggg... lovely dear... but among all i loved nupur-gunjan, last manvi, jeevika ones the most...found them most cutest actually !!!

random icons are omggg so pleasantly beautiful yaar...where did u find such beautiful pics...they are so gentle looking cuteee...(sorry dont know more different words so using d same ones again n again 😆).

all arhi/sarun siggies are beautiful...nice colouring n text on them...second one is the best...that pinkish colour in between...n i liked that "aqua magic" text on the first...!!

virika siggies are most gorgeous ones...super perfect...they came out so very beautifully...by god...the blending n colouring is so unique n refreshing...just love love love them alot...here ur talent is at peak...it can be seen very well...!! fab job on these ones n swaron too...!!!

wowww...ur first kash siggy...its marvelous yaar...n i'm too loving virman these days...their siggy is super adorable...actually i find their jodi even cuteeer...gr8 work here too...!!!

and swaron one...oh my goshh...its killing...lovely...a breath-taking cute moment...u captured it really well in ur creation...its heavenly beautiful...looking so elegant yaar...!!! saving n gonna use this one !! actually saved almost whole of ur update...its so yummylicious...n that candle one is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l !!!

rocking update sweety...keep it up...keep progressing...my u get to open much more shop like this one...!!! n remember i'm always there with u...for you !!!

PS : see my comment is colourful too na...😉😆

love u lots forever...ðŸĪ—
varshu âĪïļ

Reserved...I need to be in right mod with right images!!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanu...tera 1st pg pe spot tha..wo kyu unres nahi kiya? hehe..
Doll still eager to read ur comment, take ur time!!
I miss my earlier commenters...but happy with all guys who support me!!
Love ya all!!
-krazyriya- thumbnail
okay...then i'll be eagerly waiting for your right mood...😉😆
-krazyriya- thumbnail
awww sweetheart...*tightest hugs*
yup m here...😉
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You wanna update on page 10 ryt?! you ask it, you get it...!!! Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
You will update today itself na?! Am waiting. Wanna see the SwaRon stuff. :)
Radioactive. thumbnail
La la la la la...
Okay I've gone mad now.
ðŸĪŠ
Radioactive. thumbnail
Sharon went haywire on Swayam today. Too much. She's been my favourite, she still is, but today what she did, said rather was wrong! Wrong wrong.
-krazyriya- thumbnail
where r u sweetheart...😕
Radioactive. thumbnail
almost done... Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago