Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And done. Page 10. Now please do update fast. Waiting to see your stuff.
: )
Radioactive. thumbnail
Oh yes, I wanted to suggest something. If possible in this update, or in the next update can you please include some Harry Potter stuff. Just a suggestion.. : )
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Srish Thank you so much hon for spamming!! :)
I thought u missed to comment on it, my fav always has been Taanu...I love him more! I second you..I too love Sharon, she thinks wrong way but there is limit...today she crossed it! Swayam told her right..
I came to update, wanted to do a video siggy..but then upd will b delayed!!
U want an upd and I promised it...plu:s I can do on pg 10.
So your wish is my command Srish. :)
Its only a Swaron update!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys am back finally, my exams ended!
I was planning to upd arnd 21st..but was busy and couldnt manage an upd!
Sorry, I know its almost a month!!
Replies from pg 3..
Srish Thank you for spamming. :)

Please note I have made my pm list on pg 1..so pls check it and let me know if any1 wants to be added.

Shop UPDATE

Let the page load..has some avs.

Shop status: I have time now, so am still open. :)
If any1 wants to request, just follow the rules.
Varshu and Audrey, if u guys wanna req, pls edit ur spots soon!

Ok now this update is Free to use. Its only a Swaron Update. Swaron is my current obsession, I dont guess I have loved a couple and story this much and their acting and dance. They inspire me to make stuff..so I plan to make Swaron stuff regularly, not that I wasnt making, lol! Ok enough rants..on to update.

All are FREEBIES:

Icons: 6

Avs:
I guess I figured out to make them.Some just have an alag colouring. First is big size..

Normal size(9)

Siggies: (6)

All r free to use except 1st one.

Finally made on this scene

My 1st Tanha siggy :)

Thats it!Its big I guess. Hope u guys liked the comment. Give your comments and criticism.
Also give me suggestions, so I can make stuff on them.

Till now Suggestion list:
Virman(Sanu)
Arhi(Sanu)

Harry Potter(Srish)

Guys Thank you for suggestions...will try. If possible try to give me caps. Cos currently am mainly following only d3.

Love
Madhura..

Edited by Madhura.. - 12 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww madhu this is awsome man .. seriously speaking this is my personnel fav ur updates.. the colouring on the siggs alone took my heart away man !!!
 simply amazing
 i dont follow d3 but i just lov whatu did with the pics .. specially those siggs onthat one scenes

keep up the good work madhu !!

love
dolly
xoxo
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Loved your update and coloring madhu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Radioactive. thumbnail
Madz you updated..!!! Yay..!!

The icons look beautiful. Especially the bottom row. I loved the Swayam icon n the bottom row.

The big GIF looks beautiful. I loved the the coloring in that GIF. The next 9 GIF's aren't loading properly in my computer. Stupid stubborn computer.

Absolutely loved these. (the only ones that loaded) The one in the middle is my personal favorite. : )

The 5 SwaRon siggies have come out very well. Loved them. The last one has got to be my favorite. Love the way that one has come out. will be using it.

TanHa siggy is loooking adorable. Too good. : )

So that's pretty much it. Lovely update. Thanx 4 d PM n update soon.

P.S that suggestion that i put up, it was just a random suggestion, u can use any pic you like as long as its HP. It isn't really a demand so...

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow you have updated your shop after sooo long madhura, i hope ur exams went very well & all your creations on swayam & sharon are lovely  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sorry i don't watch d show so don't know much about d couple  ๐Ÿ˜”  but ur update is really nice  & thanx for taking my request at pfr  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I had a request for a siggy madhura, hope u won't mind, i can't really think of d text so m hoping if u can add any or else just write her name please  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by RIYANSH_AUDREY - 12 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail
heya meri sweetheart...glad u r back...missed u so much !!

the update is super adorable...n magical just like swaron...loved it yaar !!

all icons are amazinggg...but my fav. has to be swayam one...as i love him more than anyone else...!!

oh...that big avi...woww its awesome yaar...the scene was indeed very cuteee too...hai na.

loved all swaron avis...they are awesome...fab...marvelous yaar...u tried different colourings in each na...looking good...loved 6th one the most...!!!

u wrote all siggies are free except first...even i cant see the first one...lolz... Anyways...all siggies are simply gorgeous yaar...!!!

second siggy is the best...too pretty yaar... waise i loved all the colourings...n text n style of all others too...!!!

wowww tanha siggy...its such an adorable one...goshhh yaar...loved it sooo sooo muchhh...its beautiful...!!!

fantastic update jaan...loved it to the core...as always ofcourse !!!

ok...i want to request...actually wanted to request a mohan-nanhi siggy...i have collected mohan's pics...but still finding some good pics of nanhi...so will post my request soon.

suggestions : D3 and NBTNMKK...as i'm into these two shows only...๐Ÿ˜ณ

love u lots...๐Ÿค—
varshu โค๏ธ
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME stuff Madhura๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘