punishment was not enough

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

there are two kinds of punishment one that abides by the law, Kanoonan Nyay and one that abides by conscience Dharmabadh Nyay.

Ruhi did not get justice by law.  Harsh got only 5 years? Her life cost only 5 years,if alive she would have had a longer life, but 5 years meagre punishment for him, was justice served? NO. but wait it is served by law no? Her death was caused by the pill (according to autopsy and law points) and he did not add the pill, for the physical assault he got punished, so the physical assault was not bigger than losing life?  it was way bigger than that.  but ruhi is not alive to say which
was a bigger crime.

Mayank and Abhishek were minors? and so the 6 month punishment.  just 6 months? and after that, this six months in juvinile home will put them on track? NO. They commited two crimes and are directly responsible for murder. so they should be punished more severely. After the 6 mths they should be put in for life.

Priyank killed himself? I hope ruhi ki ghost aake uski jaan li hogi.  guilt and depression or may be some unknown disease. atleast ruhi got justice in his case, coz undoubtedly he is the prime culprit alongwith arzoo.

Arzoo was an accomplice in all this and she should have gotten minimum 10 yrs  in prison,  was she let to go scot free? Ruhi did not get justice here.  Only justice she can get is if arzoo is punished by life.  Agree with tanu,  she should not die but live, with guilt so much that even taking breath should become difficult for her.  She should be surrounded by people named ruhi so she is reminded of ruhi forever. no pardon for her.

no pardon for anyone, after the way they stood outside the room and talked about her and instigated harsh, later as if nothing happned they wanted to get her some water and make her 'feel better'?.  If ruhi had not died, they would not have even felt the guilt or panicked, harsh may be, but not others.  They should all be punished by law of conscience, ruhi ghost banke unn sabko haunt karni chahiye. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Ruhi did not get justice, I agree.

But Arzoo wasn't let off. She was told that she could go for now and she disappeared. No one knows where she is now.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Ruhi did not get justice, I agree.

But Arzoo wasn't let off. She was told that she could go for now and she disappeared. No one knows where she is now.

she escaped.  :(.  she has one smart evil brain.
Minionite thumbnail
I feel that Harsh was punished enough as well. He was cursing himself and the others for getting trapped in something like this. He was never willing in the first place, but he never had the power to say "no" and got sucked into peer pressure.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M so dissapoint wid what punishment mayank n abhishek got. They spike d drink in real,dy wr also involve in physical torture bt what dy got? Nly 6th mnth prison. Huh,dy shud hv prison for life.
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree d the punishment was not enough in any way.if they r mature enough to think abt this kind of evilness then we should not judge them on basis of age.priyank was biggest loser n aarzoo was bigger than biggest.harsh n other two guys were also not less.they raped ruhi n this crime is enough to giv them hard punishment.frm law n order ruhi did not get justice but its my strong believe here is god who always do justice.my belief in god made me to divert my mind frm this.sumwhere i feels god gav them the punishment which they deserve.
shibz thumbnail
its a confusing situation at least for me...no one knows wat happened to Arzoo.. may be she has got her punishment.. ppl may escape judicial laws but nature has its own laws.. so i believe every one did get punished n if they havnt yet..they will, in the future..
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kavya..i wz also so shocked that all of them got such less punhishment..this is not justice at all..👎🏼..poor Ruhi she lost her life n d maximum punishment one got wz 5 years?! that shud hav been for life along with arzoo, mayank n d rest..arzoo, though she disappeared must definately b ridden wid guilt..dat shud b her biggest punishment..to live with guilt for d rest of her life..to not b able 2 forgive her self.. Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
Cevno thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anyone got a link about this story  in reality ?>
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It shows the loopholes on our law system.

See, we can not make new sentence, normally sentence comes relates to past cases - the closest match - thats where the sentence will come from  and it can relate to the same judgement as it was in the 1500s.

The other point was being juvenile crime, the law could not commit a sin in their hands by given the juveniles capital punishment as it goes like the juveniles will realise and live with the guilt.

Conscience wise it can not be expected that a girl who has strayed feel the guilt. She is the part of the team but she did not commit any crime - she did not had any physical violence to the victim, she did not even force the victim to accompany her - it was supposed to be friendly makeover that night.

She has lost the person she thought she loved most and she will live with that part of guilt always. She will not show it.

It shows that law has to give the juveniles  a second chance.

For the one who lost her life, there is an unfinished business in this world and something will surely happen that she will be remembered.

Like we say,Law does not know emotion, Law knows only the fact presented.

All i can say is the system that needs a reform