Three theories--please read

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys, I have not started watching the show yet, but I have three theories up my mind:😛

1)Rishi and Kabir are partners in crime. They meticulously planned this in order to get their hands on Neha's property. The hotel staff, drivers etc were all pre-mediated and tipped off from before.

2) Rishi does not exist at all. Neha is really Aditi, and she did get married to Kabir Jaiswal.But she had met with an accident  previously which fried her brain and made her hallucinatory. She created the character of Rishi in her mind. In such a state, her old admirer, Kabir, had made a marriage proposal to her parents with the promise that he'll get her better. She started addressing Kabir as Rishi, and happily got married to him. Kabir took her to a psychiatrist and he(the psychiatrist) asked him to play along when she addressed him as "Rishi". They go for a honeymoon, and suddenly her hallucinations cease one morning and she sees KABIR, not Rishi. Her mind is in a mess because she remembers getting married to Rishi (in her mind).

3)She had been in love with Rishi in college. Then one day she caught him with another girl, and killed them both in a fit of rage. The murder was hushed up, Aditi being an influential millionaire's daughter and all. The other girl was named Neha. After the murder, guilt and fear took over Aditi's conscience, and she subconsciously assumed the identity of Neha and imagined herself marrying Rishi. When in reality she married Kabir, the son of her father's friend.

Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right now I think it's in her head. Rishi was a part of her imagination, a hallucination. In the car accident that they keep showing, I think it was Rishi and his wife Neha that died and Aditi had something to do with it. Due to the guilt, she hallucinates. 

Anyways, we'll have to keep watching to see what really happened. It must be scary to be in her shoes. 
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my obvious track is Kabir married Aditi for money and tried to kill her .. since they did not find the body she was not declared legally dead ... so whn is he sees Neha he came up with plan of making her Aditi and get all property ... but i feel the twist wd be Neha is really Aditi who with help of Rishi is planning a revenge on Kabir .. 
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting show and a lot of possibilities about the mystery. 

Just watched today's epi. The hotel staff confirms that she saw Neha with Rishi.. and the cctv footage proves that Neha is not hallucinating and Rishi is a real person.

So Kabir is lying. Right now i think the best possibility is that Kabir married Aditti for money and killed her off. Then saw Neha and is now out to prove that Neha is Aditti and get the cops and lawyer off his back. The lady who was talking about "pari" in the second episode was probably referring to Aditi and i think she is Aditti's in-law, not mother. That is why the lawyer seems doubtful that Aditti's death is not an accident cuz probably she has no blood-relative and was the sole owner of her assets. 

Rishi could be someone that Kabir got involved to get Neha to the place where he wanted...away from the life she has known...away from friends and relatives who could confirm her identify. Its hard to believe that Neha has no relatives or at least friends who know her (in case she is an orphan). If Neha really is that isolated then it goes to suspect that she really might be Aditi who survived the accident but lost her memory.

Hmm...in THAT case. my theory #1 would be correct..but I don't get it ... why doesn't she just call her home and tell her parents about it? 😕Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There is not too much info in the 3 episodes that aired so far to come to much conclusion. 

It seems that Neha and Rishi's was a love marriage..cuz of the prank they played in the train...they were very comfy with each other...so it can't be an arranged marriage. But Neha doesn't seem to think of her life before marriage with Rishi. She is only remembering memories of her one day of honeymoon. Yet she was soo happy to be there with Rishi and even told him that she could not be any happier. So unless she reveals something about her life before marriage we cannot think that she is what she says she is... except the security videos clearly show Rishi and Neha walking the halls of the hotel together. 
Maybe her parents are dead. She lost them in a car accident, in which she too lost her memory. She has been in rehab and invented the identity of Neha. Then one day, she left the rehab and met Rishi who trapped her for her money.

Hmmm...? 😛
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel that kabir trapped her!
neha is a look alike of aditi and came to the hotel of jaiswaals...and kabir planned to trap her for his own benifit!!
cctv footage show rishi really exists! but it will be destroyed soon!!
but aditi is dead...means due to accident she is lost...how will kabir prove that she is with him in the hotel room!!
if she is alright then y didnt he tell evryone that aditi is fine...where  everyone r thinking she is lost!!
very confusing!!
i will go with theory 1...
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neha is not hallucinating -- thats proved with the CCTV footage ...but i dont think Kabir alone is to be blamed, my guess is both Rishi and Kabir are partners in crime ...and the million dollar question is why doesnt Neha call her family ? even if she is an orphan, she surely must be having frnds from orphanage/ schoool/ college , where are they ??
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice theories ðŸ˜Š 

Like many hv already said Maybe Neha and Aditi existed and Kabir killed Aditi in tat accident but later saw Neha and trapped Rishi first and then Neha ...