Thendral

Thendral Wed 21st Mar 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful update...😃
A episode for the track to move on...🤔..

TA going back and asking Bhu to earn respect first then money was just classic...👏...Still the lady doesnt seem to realise but in her stand...

What else Lav would do seeing TA...🤬lady...knowing her character well...😡...
Seriously i was mad at TA than at Lavanya today...Dont go for work, I shall pay for your expenses and what a consideration on his sister and asking if she had come for checkup and advising not to work and take care of health...
Where did all these consideration go when T was all alone? 😡😡...How many times he met her after chasing her away and after the phone incident at his house...Did he even bother to ask her if she had food? He just told he did not like asking her if she had food...I dont blame his consideration for his darling sister 🤢 but why biased when it is his wife who is the only person true to him...😡...Like T said in the bus stand, T is from a diff house and hence the baised behaviour😡...Towards T his actions are still unjustified...It was not only T who went thru the rubbish, we poor viewers also...😒...

As usual another aunty - CP romance and lakshman...😡...Why cant he just support his son, rather wife(?) signalling he is proceeding...enna oru mariyathi ..🤢...Poor Prabha...
Hmm...a real competition though...who is gg to top now...T or CP...this is is the only good point Bhu told today to CP though from a diff angle...hope B/CP does not do some thillu mullu to score good...lets see... But same time I wonder why Bhu pazhivaangumlist of ppl la TA was not there...😛(T/T are inseparable and soul mates nu B thinking at one scene together?😛...illa husbd naave avanga lakshman mathiri nu nenapa..🤢)

Nitish and fly as usual a time pass...😛...GP advise um thappu ila, but only from Nitish POV😕 but not from Lav POV...😡...and Nit mom anger is also okie and finally Nitish stand is also good...on the whole all 3 were right as the whole mistake is on Lav...let her suffer and learn...😈
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!😃🤗

Haiya🥳...No loan for Madam Buwana🤢...TA's gave a super nickname to Buwana aka "Fire engine"...🤣

TA wasted 2 min in his life time talking to his useless sister😕...Lav and her thimir..Grr does this girl trying to say  that whatever broker job which she and her mom did are all right?...TA left them aam...shameless is talking as though they are innocent baby😡...she will definitely become a pudumai penn with the help of Buwana and Buwana as her role-model

Another Haiya🥳...Just because Lav is hating TA and insulted him...Madame Buwana appointed her😲🤢...Buwama madame be careful...Lav aka who is kedi in fraud works might get your signature in blank paper and write all your properties are for her nu...appo theriyum🤢...she didn't even care to use GP signed blank check🤢...GW need to give this idea to Lav😛

GP's advice😕...yay good, Nithesh is firm with his decision...Lav needs it🤢

I felt like killing Lax more than Buwana or CP😡...Just because his friendship with CP's dad will get spoiled nu asking Prabha to ask sorry...he cant control his stupid wife...but trying to control Prabha...grr this Lax😡😡😡.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for that superb update with awesome comments...can see u enjoyed updating today..
felt like seeing the episode again..
nitish father-the perfect gentleman..such a well-moulded character and his talks r always for the welfare of all members...but going from the way the talks proceeding wonder if nit n lav heading for thani kuduthanam..lav needs to really feel sorry for all she has done and is doing...the way she spoke to TA after all he keeps doing..right from fighting with vr for her sake, getting stabbed, still manipulating her marriage and after T repeatedly managed to send her to nitish's house 3 times, she has the audacity to talk back...she needs the worst aapu of all...wonder when, how and if at all!
bhu is very happy that she has got some card against TT with lav as office assistant...be careful bhuvana...this gw-lav comb has already sent one pei to the hospital...wonder what is in store for you?

cp now vying for rank honors..she is her irritating best...hope prabha continues his tirade against her...he was good when he told laxman let her go even to bombay, who is bothered.leave it...
but this cp can play dangerous games...
anyway one more lav scene waiting...hope tmrw we see tps..
waiting for tmrw..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Another Haiya🥳...Just because Lav is hating TA and insulted him...Madame Buwana appointed her😲🤢...Buwama madame be careful...Lav aka who is kedi in fraud works might get your signature in blank paper and write all your properties are for her nu...appo theriyum🤢...she didn't even care to use GP signed blank check🤢...GW need to give this idea to Lav😛

ROFL, bhu is planning and took Lav thinking against T/T...rofl..Lav pathi theriyama...
GW might thandora potu tell everyone that hsp is hers and her dter is the MD and might do any type of fraud work..🤢...I want GW to go to hsp and boss around in front of Bhu...🤢...Bhu might think, avala vida mosamana lady is there too nu...🤢...Neeyum Naanuma nu debate thaan nadathanum..
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the mind voice in your update! Especially the uppuma recipe!👏
Tamil = Attitude..Love you machan! 😎
Oru vishayathala matum ammavum ponnum correcta irukanga...Padipu...same bloodam ma, prove panuranga!🥱
Thulasi alumoongiya? Athu pona masam madam!😛
Lavanya vechu game ada poreingala? sali kasuku projanam kadaiyathu madam, irundalum try panuga!😉
But Lavanya and GW will be benefitted with money..😡
Marriage of Deepa and Praba soon please or even a love track!😍
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.
and the last  comment !!  Ask the recipe form Thulasi !!  Hilarious.
How  can we forget that episode after the Paste Uppuma that  Thulasi did. 

Lavanya is employed by Bhuvana. end of the day Lavanya got the job because of Tamil. Nithish family knows Bhuvana. May be Nithish will come to know that she is working in the hospital and Nithish father might talk to Bhuvana to advice her. As in the promo Lavanya is refusing to go with Nithish, may be she is answering to Bhuvana's advice.
 story is weaving around beautifully.
Nice nose cut from Tamil to Bhuvana. Nicely named her as a fire engine. 
All round a good episode to move the story further.

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Pearl. TA was adorable today. He is slowly changing to his old self. Without interview Lav got job in shortcut aa. Gr8. 😡 But TA ku idhu thevaya. Valiya poi nosecut. 😡 SQ ku enna thimir. I feel like dissing her in words. I wish TA gave her back nicely. Last aa sonnadha eduthone solla vendi dhaane. 'Thangachingra urimala pesra velailaam vechukaadha. You are not my brother and am not your sister nu'. Can't she behave herself in a public place? Shouting like an illiterate. 🤢 Now she is going to dig kuzhi alongside Bhu. Velangidum. GP part was just utter waste. He was so annoying. He still believes Lav can be changed. Hats off to his nambikkai. Aama rombha varutham Lav ku. 🤢 Avanga mudivula namma thaliyidave koodadhu... enna mudivu venna edakka muzhu sudhandhram irukku nu sollitu. He is not stopping his advise to him, when Nit's reply was not positive. He is forcing his views on him. Grrr. CP was as usual irritating with her crocodile tears. Pity Prabha. But he should be more firm. The focus is getting shifted to Bhu, I'm not liking this change in story. GW and Padma were far better compared to her. Bhu screams through her lungs for every miniscule thing. It is really intolerable. On top of that dialogues like azhinvu mannu nu damn silly. Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

Thulasi alumoongiya? Athu pona masam madam!😛

lol. Adhoda illa when did Bhu saw her cry? I don't remember T ever crying in front of her. The comment made no sense.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

What else Lav would do seeing TA...🤬lady...knowing her character well...😡...
Seriously i was mad at TA than at Lavanya today...Dont go for work, I shall pay for your expenses and what a consideration on his sister and asking if she had come for checkup and advising not to work and take care of health...
Where did all these consideration go when T was all alone? 😡😡...How many times he met her after chasing her away and after the phone incident at his house][/b..Did he even bother to ask her if she had food? He just told he did not like asking her if she had food...I dont blame his consideration for his darling sister 🤢 but why biased when it is his wife who is the only person true to him...😡...Like T said in the bus stand, T is from a diff house and hence the baised behaviour😡...Towards T his actions are still unjustified...It was not only T who went thru the rubbish, we poor viewers also...😒...

Amen. He doesn't forget his duties as a son and brother. He is ready to bare their monthly expenses. Even after knowing all the disgusting things his sister did he still cares for her. Blood is thicker than water. But where did this karusanam go when T was suffering? He conveniently forgot to even pay her sem fees. He knew well she will be unable to pay it. It can never be justified. 😕
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago