WU 21/3/12 : Priya Changes Ram's Dressing Style!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

really thanks for the quick update as it allows us not to have high bp.
Thanks Maria... That was quick..
thanks maria...golu is becoming joru ka ghulaam..but i like it..y not? he has been suffered a lot as a lonely life ...now i want   priya toand golu to cuddle up with his molu tolu asap nahi factory will be close soon😆

priya sitting on the handle of rams chair during kulfi scene was superb - typical hubby- wifey act yeahhh love it😳😳
raya are magical...
nice epi😊
thanks for short update maria..
this ayesha, oh god, someone shoot her..whats wrong with her, after priya asking her not to believe sid, this girl ends up calling him and invites him for the interview..

i hope its to teach him a lesson, if not, then next whatever happens to her, no pity for that since she is maroying kulhadi on her feet herself
There are a lot of awww scenes today. Kulfi eating scene. In the studt where she says i will go maika for 1 wk for whicb he requests no. Then the pallu for wiping sweat and when he says mujhe office ke liye der ho rahi hain ye tum kya kar rahi ho
Woho..
Thats really quick. Thanx for update. Will wait for brief
Thanks Maria for the update. You are awesome and love your hardwork.

Golu is so sweet that he can't just let priya leave from his life...i know these trio will do something to separate them...
Thanks a lot of the update maria...oh god this show is becoming irresistable❤️