brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry for the late update... Busy Wednesday (and too much buffering with the video)

Somebody is embarrassing the Royal Family to no extent (hell, I'd be embarrassed the way he's acting). Adhiraj comments and the ghar jamaii discloses that the guy's a new rich and Rajmaata doesn't even want to acknowledge him because he's new rich and their ancestral rich-- two different things! The daughter says he's from the jewelry shop. He lied to get in and rajmaata orders ghar jamai to kick him out without too much attention. Well apparently the guy buys Adhiraj's old BMW's and thought he was his friend but Adhiraj humilates him and has him kicked out. 

Princess Amrit comes down and only her mom, rani sahiba, is not happy. Adhiraj tells rajmaata that she's getting ripped off, implying that Amrit is priceless. He shows Amrit the ring and she's getting cold feet, perhaps but still goes on with it. Nimrit gives Amrit the ring and Amrit gets flashbacks (Simran saying that Adhiraj is namard and rajmaata telling her the family problem solutions). She puts the ring on him. 

Music starts and we see everyone celebrating. Everyone is happy except Rani sahiba and I think Amrit is a bit upset too...well, confused if anything. Nimrit goes out for fresh air and sees Simran Singh. Nimrit thinks she's here to break Amrit-Adhiraj because she loves him but he doesn't love her. Nimrit decides to stop her. 

Simran asks Nimrit to let her in and Nimrit allows her to follow her. Simran tries to warn her but Nimrit doesn't listen and gives her a lecture about womanhood and what not. Simran tells Nimrit that Adhiraj is not only her disgusting lawfully wedded husband but also is impotent. It ends on Nimrit's angry face (so I'm guessing she didn't believe her). 

There was no precap on my video. If there is one, let me know and i'll edit the post-- making sure to give u credit =D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnxx 4 the awaited update ...
Plz try to do it regularly...
&&&&&
What happen to this forum ... It's quite dull ... Cheer up everyone ... It's a nice show ... We need to explore it ...