rishi n kabir playing a big game

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
this is my theory that rishi n kabir are playing a big game for the money ofcourse since aditi had property in her name and they showed earlier that aditi died in a accident so when , kabir saw neh he came up with a plan to make neha aditi n he is probably the guy who was keeping an eye on neha so he can see it to believe it then he offered rishi a huge amount waise bhi money can buy everything. So now kabir is making neha look like she is mentally unstable so he can get his hands on her property since neha can't think properly n kabir is the lawfully husband. As for the eye witness most of them are from his staff so he can bribe them for money or a promotion n as for police n other people he also bought them n he is a rich guy which means he has connections. Kabir is using neha as aditi to get his hands on aditi's property like it probably had a clause stating if aditi dies her property goes to charity since they showed the old lady talking about aditi dying in a car crash n the fam members are unaware of neha.in order to get all the money kabir will declare aditi mentally distrubed n then leave her once he gets the money like by sending her to a hospitalfor treatment.one more thing why didn't kabir informed the family since they are worried for aditi which is making my suspicion on kabir even more stronger.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Yup i agree to your theory but my theory continues that rishi and kabir are playing a game for aditi s property. But in fact neha is aditi who did not die in the accident . She meets rishi gets married to him and either rishi is involved with neha or she is planning the whole thing alone to avenge herself.i think its neha who is stringing the men.
Originally posted by vibz88

Yup i agree to your theory but my theory continues that rishi and kabir are playing a game for aditi s property. But in fact neha is aditi who did not die in the accident . She meets rishi gets married to him and either rishi is involved with neha or she is planning the whole thing alone to avenge herself.i think its neha who is stringing the men.

I like ur theory myabe it will happen later in the show like neha find out kabir's plan n plans a revenge against him n then she finds out rishi being alive n helping kabir.
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

I like ur theory myabe it will happen later in the show like neha find out kabir's plan n plans a revenge against him n then she finds out rishi being alive n helping kabir.
yup its a thriller they need new twists every day!
Aye hai! Shivani ki bachhi ?! tu? yahan?!!!!!

chal chal galey lag!πŸ€—

Abhi drama shuru nahin hua aur abhi se tuney predictions marna shuru kar diya???πŸ˜†
any ways i agree that ur prediction has a better possibility of happening, but then its too obvious, so i guess they have some other cards up their sleeve.πŸ˜†

Your theory could be true, but right now Rishi seems to be innocent, I can't assume he's part of Kabir's game.

Originally posted by poulomi12

Aye hai! Shivani ki bachhi ?! tu? yahan?!!!!!

chal chal galey lag!πŸ€—

Abhi drama shuru nahin hua aur abhi se tuney predictions marna shuru kar diya???πŸ˜†
any ways i agree that ur prediction has a better possibility of happening, but then its too obvious, so i guess they have some other cards up their sleeve.πŸ˜†
hey polu kasi hain yaar tu bhi yahan πŸ˜‰chalo welcome to the forum yaar πŸ€— . aree the show is soo interesting naa tabhi toh i couldn;t stop myself from making a prediction waise bhi this show makes u think about the story since it;s a suspense and all. just letting u know i am taking a break from dek yaar bas uv par torture nahin dekh sakti if u r wondering why i am not active on dek forum 
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

hey polu kasi hain yaar tu bhi yahan πŸ˜‰chalo welcome to the forum yaar πŸ€— . aree the show is soo interesting naa tabhi toh i couldn;t stop myself from making a prediction waise bhi this show makes u think about the story since it;s a suspense and all. just letting u know i am taking a break from dek yaar bas uv par torture nahin dekh sakti if u r wondering why i am not active on dek forum 
Me too honey, πŸ˜† this show is sooo interesting and Kabir,...my daily dose of bad boy. 

huh! DEK...
completely screwed. I guess it will end with in a few weeks.🀒