Fan Fictions

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!

-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Vodka! It's your budday! I guess you already know that...:p
Anyway, mere man mein, andar se ek awaaz si aa rahi thi ki aaj tere budday ke din mein aur black label tere liye Kuch dhumakedaar kare. Chalo aaj Kuch toofani karte hain! Sorry for the tagline...woh mein excitement ke maare Kuch bhi likh rahi hu. So meri pagal dost tere liye ek gift hai! Dekh ke bolna kaisa laga. Ache lage toh achi achi baatein bolna, and agar bura lage toh...toh bhi say nice things ;)
Enjoy!!!!

Introduction:

Yup you guessed it right! We have written an ss for you! Anyway:

Sharon and swayam work at st.Louis as dance instructors. All of their friends work at different posts and different jobs but in the same college. Reyansh is the basket ball coach of the college and his wife kria is the drama teacher, vicky teaches economics to the students and his wife neha takes English classes. On nilesh's demand the college has now provided a different club for rappers which is conducted by him. Simmi , nilesh's girlfriend owns a boutique of her own and is the head of the cultural department of the college. Amar won the master chef India 10's title and now is the top chef of Mumbai and he is the college caterer but because of his connection with the college he keeps visiting it, and takes care of everything personally. Rinni , amar's wife is the head of the financial department. Bharat owns his own new company of stylish and killer sports cars. Vishaka his girl friend teaches hip hop and funky styles of dancing to young students.
All of them are in some way connected to dance, and st.louis. even though some of them have boring jobs , they take some time out of their lives and spend time with each other and just like old times have fun.

Sharon loves swayam and he reciprocates her feelings, in fact he had been loving her since their first year of college,but Sharon had always ignored him. After graduating they took their posts as dance teachers in the college but swayam had given up. He didn't believe in love anymore, he had a monotonous and boring with very little fun. He was still the hot dude of the college and even students had crushes on him

( here comes the kabab in the haadi! )

Neelam , their colleague and friend had always loved swayam with all her heart and was aware of the fact that he loved Sharon. But she wouldn't give up so easily, now she is really evil witch types of a woman, she would do anything to have swayam in her life.

Sharon hates Neelam and is jealous of her but swayam is oblivious to Sharon's jealousy and Neelam's evil love for him. He considers her as a close friend.

Let's see kya hota hai, kya Sharon Bacha payegi apne pyaar ko iss Chudail se?

She just lay there , in deep thought. The whole night had past away, but she couldn't sleep. She was feeling really restless for some reason. Her heart was not with her anymore, she spent too much time just to realise her own feelings, she had always been so rude to swayam and now karma is biting her back really hard.
She kept thinking about what she saw , the day before. Right in front of her eyes, her while world was crushed. It was crushed by none other than the reincarnation of a female version of Satan himself!

*flashback*

Swayam and Sharon as usual were teaching their students a new routine. They were teaching contemporary dance. Swayam was instructing the set of boys and Sharon was interacting the girls. In the middle of the dance , neelam came inside the rehearsal hall, her stilettos tapping on the wooden flooring and hips swaying.
She was wearing an incredibly short and s**tty dress. It hardly even reached below her butt. Her face looked like she had used her entire vanity kit in one day, and her hair was hanging around loosely.

( just imagine Nicole as neelam! :p )

All of them looked back , surprised to see their trusty in the rehearsal hall. She went straight to swayam , without any greetings to anyone else. She was almost hanging on to to him. You could easily see that swayam was irritated.

Sw: neelam , tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? My class is going on. He said flatly.
Nee: mein kya apne dost se Milne bhi nai aa sakti ? She purred seductively while playing with his hair.

Sharon felt like ripping them apart and bashing her brains out. She looked at swayam, she wanted him, only she could touch him, no other woman in the world could even think of laying their hands on him! And specifically his HAIR! ( sorry I couldn't control myself :p )

Swayam gently peeled her off him, and made her stand at one arm distance.

Sw: what do you want neelam? I am busy , can't you see? He asked a little irritated now.

All the students were snickering and whispering. Which was exactly what neelam needed. She needed and audience. She knew swayam too well to let him reject her.

Nee: itni jaldi hai toh mein Bol hi deti hu.

She bent down on one knee and took out a Rose and a ring, and held his hand dramatically.

Nee: swayam, I love you will you marry me?

To say Sharon and swayam were shocked was an understatement. Sharon was dreading this day, she had foreseen it long ago but use didn't think it would happen like this. She knew what neelam was doing, neelam was well aware of swayam's kind heart and she knew that swayam would not reject her in front of so many people. Sharon was fuming , and she controlled herself as an angry tear rolled down her cheek which she discreetly wiped away. She stood there looking down, ashamed of herself, ashamed of her fate, it was her fault , she had lostswayam and now she had spoilt his life too, along with hers.

Swayam couldn't form a coherent thought, and he stuttered out whatever came in his mind first.

Sw: yyy..yes? It was supposed to be a question bit neelam quickly covered it up bu crushing him in a hug and slipping the ring in his finger. She smirked evilly at Sharon, signalling that she had lost the game. It was over! Swayam was hers!

*flashback over *

A stray tear dropped on the book which she was pretending to read since the past night. She threw the book in frustration and started sobbing. Letting it all out, just like swayam had told her once, just after the footloose eliminations, when they had lost, and shivam had won.

Today she had lost herself again, she was totally broken. All the energy in her was drained out. She stood up, wiping her tears, with determined mind.

Sh: stop! Stop it Sharon! Stop crying like a teenager! You are a woman now, a strong woman. You have to go get your man back. You love him and he loves you not that evil bit**.

She had to make a plan, she had to do something to get her love back. Just the. An idea popped in her mind. It was swayam's birthday tomorrow! She had the perfect idea. She would propose swayam and then leave it unto him to choose between neelam and Sharon.

second part is already done but tereko thoda tadpaying! first part written by kritid3lover and second will be written by sugarcubes...alternatively we shall keep updating :P

sorry for the late wishes vodka, but yeh ishu haina, isko pm kiya tha isne post nai kiya..:p
HAPPY BUDDAY!! shall send you a pm later :D

-kriti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg !!! rukjaa..mai padke comment krti hu lo

oye tune yeh fan fics me kyu post kia??wy nt D3 forum??
Edited by swaron502 - 12 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
ok so it was osmmm !!!! it realy was !!!!!! kkriti tu likhyi bhi toh inna acha haina !!!!!!!
ishu bhi i gues acha hi likhegi !!!!!
thnkss a lot guyss...swaron r d best bday gift !!!!!!!!
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

ok so it was osmmm !!!! it realy was !!!!!! kkriti tu likhyi bhi toh inna acha haina !!!!!!!

ishu bhi i gues acha hi likhegi !!!!!
thnkss a lot guyss...swaron r d best bday gift !!!!!!!!

i am truly humbled...waise meko nai pata meine kahan post kiya...bas kahin bhi kar diya :p...glad u like it..obviously woh acha likhti hai!! waise tujhe mera ff padna hai missy!!šŸ˜” kaha tha tune ki aaj comment kar degi!! jaa pad..sab kaam chodke go read it...its just 9 chapters, and usmein se 2-3 toh bohot chotein hain...i want 9 long comments remember? šŸ˜ˆ
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
naah aaj nhi pls...kal subah pakka..abhi m tired ...kal kr dungi 4 sure !!!!!!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tequila (kriti)- sorry bola na! I was offl9 d whole day yesterday! Huh!
Vodka (ash)- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY firse! :P u knw na I was nt onl9 nd u dnt mind na! Dekha!! Nd warning you, next part is written by me nd I'm a miserable writer! Maario na padhne ke baad! :P

nd kritz, ye sirf hum teeno ke liye he post?! I guess so! :P

nd btw, both of you, kritz ye kitni pehle decide hua tha! Who was lost u or me? Huh?! And kal I was nt onl9 to mera naam daal dia! I was d 1st 1 2 wish ash! Huh! Pooch le.. :P
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SugarCubes

tequila (kriti)- sorry bola na! I was offl9 d whole day yesterday! Huh!
Vodka (ash)- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY firse! :P u knw na I was nt onl9 nd u dnt mind na! Dekha!! Nd warning you, next part is written by me nd I'm a miserable writer! Maario na padhne ke baad! :P

nd kritz, ye sirf hum teeno ke liye he post?! I guess so! :P

nd btw, both of you, kritz ye kitni pehle decide hua tha! Who was lost u or me? Huh?! And kal I was nt onl9 to mera naam daal dia! I was d 1st 1 2 wish ash! Huh! Pooch le.. :P

chal fine...u are forgiven...u are not a miserable writer! i read it , it was so nice! short but nice...bas spelling errors hai thode se, dont worry mein correct kar dungi :p 

hum teeno ke liye hi hai...agar aur kisiko bolna haii to boliyo mein sabko pm mar dungi...:D actually mar hi deti hu, isshi bahane ek aur ss shuru ho jayega :pšŸ˜† 

i wasnt lost okay! i waas busy...i told u na with dads office and all that! i know tune pehle wish kiya hoga!! phone right?? waise gus pm me your mobile numbers na plz..if you dont mind, mein apna abhi pm kar deti hu!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why wil we mind?! Pagal he tu! :P
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SugarCubes

Why wil we mind?! Pagal he tu! :P

pata nai yaar...puchna toh padta haina...i cannot order ki: i want ur number or else..šŸ˜†
LadyStark thumbnail
Cheeku this is amazing ! and Sharon instructor ? Woow ! PM me when you update !