Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay so update by ishu aka sugarcubes! i know its short but i am sure she will make it upto you all in the next update...sorry for he late update...usne already likh diya, i was just feeling a little lazy so didn't postπŸ˜› hope you like it! 

she thought of many things that she can do for his birthday but couldn't think of something which would really fascinate him!
finally she decided what she had to do..
did little phone calls and when she was satisfied decided to sleep for the big day waiting for her tomorrow, with the biggest smile on her face..

next day

she got up early, got ready for the college and left

when she was inside the premisis, she went to the rehersal hall to set up everything..
thankfully today was no class today and that neeli naalam had a day off..  (sorry, akela neelam likha  nahi ja raha tha.. :P)

she did all the arrangements and called swayam through a peon..
sharon hid behind the poles in the hall and waited for swayam

swayam enterded with a straight face and when he enterded his expression changed to confuson and den a little smile..
he saw that there was a chocolate cake kept on the huge dice in the middle of the hall and there was written "happy birthday swayam" (swayam hi llikha he nahi to cheesy ho jata and swayam ko lagta kisi aur ne bheja he like neelam.. :P)

he was happy that someone remembered his bday though he was confused how as no one here knows his birth date except of sharon but he thought that he is not that importat in her life that she remembers his birthday..

he was just standing there staring at the cake when he found a chit placed beside it.. it read "please come to 'jinx' tonight, 8pm.. i will be waiting for you"

he did not knew why but he was eager to go there, his heart said that opposing his mind..
he chose in favor with the heart..
then on the chit started writing, "i don't know why i am doing this specially when i am not aware of who you are, but i will be there most probably and thnaks for the cake.." and left from there..

when he was gone sharon came out of her hiding spot and started reading what swayam answered her back.. her face turned to a big smile after reading and was very happy seein that is coming.. now she had to make arrangements for the night..

*night time, around 7:45 pm*

sharon was very tensed yet confident at the same time!
just when swayam arrived at the enterance of the club..
swayam half heartedly went in and was hoping to find the person who made that cake for him..
when he was inside, he was shocked!

so did you like it? like, comment! 
btw let me clear the confusion that some of you might be having. the first update was written by me ( kriti) and this update is written by ishu..and we will be writing alternatively so the next update will be written by me..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
What a sweet surprise ! 

And Neeli Neelam πŸ˜† Sounds like shez a snake πŸ€£

I hope woh Menka kameeni wahann bhi pohonch na jaye uff
-CheekuBeetch- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

What a sweet surprise ! 

And Neeli Neelam πŸ˜† Sounds like shez a snake πŸ€£

I hope woh Menka kameeni wahann bhi pohonch na jaye uff

thank you...from ishu's side πŸ˜ƒ

acha ek page piche jao na plz...
shaani2209 thumbnail
nicey nicey...bahot accha hai...
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
neeli naalam bwahahaha... nice update ishu... n thnks for posting it cheeku... ash is just gonna love this...
LadyStark thumbnail
Neeli Neelam  ROFL ! πŸ€£

Hehe great update Ishu and thanks for posting Cheeku ! πŸ˜Š
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing loved the update thanks a lot for the pm and isshhh loved it tons and it was short but really sweet and kiriti i cant wait for ur update
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaahh that was so cute and thanks for the pm :D
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg !!! m luvin my bday ff...guyzz no1 thnked me..meri vajah se inhone ye ff likha lol...

osmie osm update ishu !!! luv u puddng !!!

osm update..!!!

tum log mre jaisa acha likhte ho lol
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol on the Neeli Neelam and AWWHH, so sweet of Sharon and Swayam as usual listens to his heart... I wonder what surprises awaits Swayam in the club...Can't wait to read the next part !!!