BV WU 22/3/12 - Gauri hysterical,Jag behaal...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jAGAT MAIN YAHAN NAHI REH SAKTI - MERA DUM GHUT-TA HAI !!!

Madam - who invited you here to this claustrophobic place ? Really !! If this place is so detestable, you shud have kept your cabbie waiting - and returned back in it πŸ˜²...did we miss something ?

Wah Jagat - "Mujhe bhi ye roz roz ka jhooth bolna achha nahi lagta"

Sach ! You hate lying ? I'd never have guessed if u didn't say so. Heh Heh ! Bechara Jagat - Bhairon and Basant wud happily thrash him soundly if they could and Gauri cud tear him to bits. Kahan phas gaya !! πŸ€£
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why is she blaming anandi still?

This loser is the one who left her without saying anything ... and he is the one who continues to stay there while his "dum" is so-called "ghutoing"... (yeah right!)... and he is telling her to go away by herself and telling her that he will not come with her.
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks!

I wanna just hit Gauri with something whenever she starts to scream πŸ˜΅ ...and wanna hit Anandi so she speaks up... πŸ˜•

Gauri herself comes to Jetser..and then she says..."mujhe jaana hai..mera dum ghut ta hai..."...Why did she come in the first place?? 

Why couldnt she just send Jagya a text instead.. πŸ˜•
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi.
But I strongly feel that there is something cooking between dadisaa and BM to reunite Jag and Anandi..πŸ€”
I hope it neva happens..i want anandi to move on in her life !
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update. I just want you to know that I appreciate your hard work. It means a lot to all of us who do not understand Hindi. Thank you very much! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sometimes I feel that anandi does these things on purpose to irritate gauri πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mean really,  standing outside the door to stand guard against badi masi.  I thought that was a bit too much on anandi's part.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gauri and her mindblowing logic...
i mean ratta marr logic lines...
Anandi ka maasoom face ke pichhe makkari chhupi hai...

oh madam...Anandi is not like u...!πŸ˜†
in the world everyone is not like so bhola bhal like u dr saahiba!🀣
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khusi!!

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
seriously, kya confidently jhooth bolta hai Jagya!! I was missing you Gauri! dum ghut ta hai mera yahan!! ek ek pal kata nahi jata!! areey wah!!
kash Gauri ko pata hota about hsi eyelocks and holi dhamal and balloon romance and saree romance! Maze mein tha chhora, kahan ki ghutan?!!!

I really liked Gauri-Jagya confrontation. Kya dhulai ki Jagya ki! Jagya deserves to be thrashed by Gauri, well doneπŸ‘ I hope she stays till the JA remarriage nautanki and puts an end to this drama.

Lekin Gauri ka steam kuchh kam ho jati hai Jagya ke samne, instead she charges with full force on the wrong target-- AnandiπŸ˜”
How ironical were Gauri's dialogues to Anandi------is masoom chehre ke peechhe kitna makkari chhupa hua hai...mujhe rulakar, dard dekar bada maza aata hai na tumhe!!
hello madam, it's you who's into full fledged conspiracy act with your fake sweetness with Jaagaaat. And it's you who leaves no opportunity to torture Anandi, whether be it in your SR nautanki or pizza nautanki!
If you are in pain, it serves your right