Acting wise episode 1 & 2 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hehe Madhu...muje Dairymilk chalega😆
@shibz, are kmh3 start hone de pura cadbery family pk bhej dungi tumhare liye.
totally agree with you all!!!the cast selection is great!!!!!!!👏 and i loved ruhi...i even liked aarzooo...
Originally posted by shibz

i was thinking..if this show has seasons, then they can have kritz in the next season to host😉 it'l b great...alternate seasons with KKs only😛

haha..dats much btr ;) bt wat if kk and kk host together...omg...i wish it was true!! <3 ⭐️
Ya evry1 did a fabulous job grt cast selectn
Originally posted by arjuhi4evr

haha..dats much btr ;) bt wat if kk and kk host together...omg...i wish it was true!! <3 ⭐️
that also would b great😉
Kavya..ditto 2 everything😳..i so love the cast selection..each of them did full justice 2 der roles very well👏⭐️..ruhi n anjali's roles i loved d most👍🏼
@Shibz..tere muh main teri fave dairy milk and rasmalai😛 i too hope KK, VG work together for KMH3 too..wid Ekta also..😛..though cliched sumtimes..her concepts r d best only.
acting wise i think everyone have done great job in both the episodes!!😃 ..thumbs up ..but ravee ,ahsaas channa arpit and rest they did very good job and karan is also doing great job in hosting :) 

and awe shibz me also want karan VG and ekta once again in kmh 3 :D hope this wish comes true :D