Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-22/03/12-Sati ke Hriday Main ShivJ

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The episode begins with Nandi sitting outside the building where Satbhish's murti is being made.A snake(cobra) approaches Nandi with a raised hood.Nandi smiles and addresses "Naagdev:-even if Mahadev has changed himself,you can still recognize him cant you?,go and meet him-you after all are so dear to him,and please tell him not to talk ill of himself in front of Mata Sati(cho chweet Nand🤗i) otherwise how will be able to make place for himself in her heart again?,Go and meet Mahadev".The snake slithers inside after which it dawns Nandi what a grave mistake he has done😲,-If Sati out of fear of the snake touches Mahadev to warn him she will come to know who he is.Nandi panics and runs inside.Inside however the snake has already reached close to Jaata/Mahadev who is busy sculpting.Sati notices this and panics,and appraoces Jaata to warn him of it.However Nandi reaches on time and catches the snake.Jaata looks stunned as Nandi shows him the snake.Jaata being Shiva smiles at the snake 😳as the snake hisses back almost like a greeting😆.Jaata holds it and gives it a stroke and smilingly says this snake itself tries to protect itself all the time,why will it harm me?.Nandi takes the snake to leave it in some safe place,Sati still looks shcoked after the whole incident.
Nandi gentry puts the snake on the ground and tells him-"You met Mahadev didnt you,now go back and tell youre tribe not to approach Mahadev at all-I want to ensure he and Devi Sati arent disturbed😉".Nandi gets back to guarding the building.
Back inside Jaata tells Sati that he can only get inspried from a stable imaginative mind,and asks her to assist him-to think about Satbhish.Sati closes her eyes and sees a shadow of Mahadev😳.She opens her eyes and says she cant.Jaata eggs her on to think as he closely inches towards her.Sati closes her eyes again,and he asks her think about the first time you met him,what would it be like if he would have been handsome?.But Sati(duhhh!!!!😆) is still recalling all the moments she spent with Mahadev😳,Jaata aka Mahadev is smiling to himself.Sati opens her eyes,as Jaata asks-You saw Shiv didnt you?.And tells her she may have promised her father,may have even stopped thinking of him,but what about her heart?You arent liberated of Shiv as yet.Sati asks what can i do to get Mukt/liberated of this?.Jaata says for starters forget that you were ever liberated,then either embrace youre thoughts or forget it forever.He asks Sati to think of Satbhish again.Sati closes her eyes again and yet again thinks of Shiv.Sati drops the thali she is holding,and tearfully proclaims she cant do this!.Jaata is stunned but asks her what about your mother.Sati says Ill marry Satbhish as he is,Ill convince my mother,and leaves.Nandi asks Mahadv/Jaata what happened.Mahadev sadly replies-he has filled Satis life with darkness😭-so much that she cant diffrinciate between good or bad,happiness and sadness.Nandi asks now what?Mahadev says she needs to be taken out of Dakshas Palace.
The next day Rishi Angiras is looking for Satbhish and finds him looking pensively at the pond.He asks him what is wrong.Satbhish says he doesnt want to become good looking-thats the way he is and he wants to remain that way.Angiras reminds him of the Prajyapati deal🤢.Satbhish looks disgusted and says he is only bothered about the deal and not him(I feel bad for him being used like a pawn by his own Dad).He isnt comfortable with this,specially since for all of this his to be wife had to stay with an unknown man for a whole night.Rishi Angiras rubbishes it and says there is nothing wrong in that,and warns Satbhish that no one should know of his state of mind,and tells him that he too shall benifit of the Prajyapati deal.
Daksh,Prasuti,Angiras and Brigu approach Jaata as he is working.On seeing them Jaata stikes the murti hard with a hammer and reduces it to rubble😲.Everyone is shocked,Daksh asked what happened as Jaata looks annoyed.Angiras too asked why the sculpture got reduced to rubble.Nandi as Sevak silences them all and asks them if they are questioning his Swamis knowlege?at that rate they should have made the murti themselfs.Daksh(politely for a change😆) asks him to cool down and asks what should be done?.Jaata says for this murti they need a special stone-and for that Sati needs to come with him-alone(ahem ahem...Jaata Ji Vadde Ismart hai!😉).Everyone looks stunned.
Precap:-
Jaata telling Daksh that Sati needs to come with him,and assures him that Sati will be sage with him.Prasuti puts her foot down and refuses to send Sati with Jaata🥱.(I fail to understand Prasuti-she does revolt against her husband but hardly has the guts to say a downright no-get a spine lady!)

Another regular drama episode,loved the special appearence of Mr Snake(he he)😆.
Happy Gudi Padva People
Happy New Year!!!!

cheers shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sati and Mahadev sequence was amazing! I was just in awe the whole time...😳

the part where Mahadev breaks the statue was funny, obviously Mahadev could do that! hehe 😃

I completely understand where Prasuti is talking about, you dont send your daughter off with a stranger alone, even if we know its Mahadev! 😆 😆
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳vow nice update ...me laughed louder when they showed prasuti ..."Kada bhi nahi "Ufff  thum kada bhi nikal kab hoga ? hey bhagavan is prasuti ko  kuch na kuch snake present karenga please🤡😡 ...
 we cant deal with her only Rishi Agnira And Bakrapati can...do it...

for sati MAhadev is right she can't differentiate good and bad 😲.if she is so ...why there is need to change Shatbish face channel shift karenga tho Prajapati ,Bakrapati bhanenga ...🤢... 
Our shivji is waiting for above chance only ...

Oh mata sati please listen and convince ur mother for upcoming Goat head for ur Father . rather than running...😳
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruti, thanks for WU!
Satbish has starting moving avay, I holpe he would end leaving idea of this strange marriage. Believe, he has full right to not desire for a new face, makes him honest and good person, unfortunate to stuck between Shiv and Sati

Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊 Angira & Daksh both are playing with their children's life, just to ahieve their selfish motives. Snake's visit was good. Loved the way the murti turned into pcs  in front of Daksh, Angira , Bhrigu, Prasuti's eyes, now Jata can convince them for making another murti, his new condition is great, he wants Sati to accompany him while searching for the stone.😃

Happy Gudi Padva to everyone😊
Happy Chaitra Navaratri to All😊Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
thnx for the wonderful update...😊😊
the episode was indeed beauitful...😊

m totally luving this track now...looks like  our MAHADEV won't leave any stone unturned to get back his SATI to her old self...the way he said "usse fir se swapna dekhna hoga...nayi aashayein liye fir se jeena hoga.."😳awww...my heart just melted then n there...😳😳
n this angeera rishi is a version 2 of dat lunatic Daksh...grrr...😡😡
bhagwaan aise papas kisi ko mat dena...😡
the last 3mins wre awsum...kya bouncer pheka hai MAHADEV aapne...maan gaye aapko...manu putri n Daksh...clean bowled..😆😆
n no matter how much prastuti pouts n blabbers...at the end of the day...SATI JI will be goin wid JATAA...woh bhi all alone...😉😉
but unfortunately dre won't b any new epi 2mrw...😔so i guess we have to wait untill saturday to see wat happens next...
pooji2012 thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!!

Sweet torture by Jataa!!!! 😍
darknite thumbnail
Thank you soo sooo much...😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifl update Shruthi..specially loved the way Nandi..said..to nagdevta to tell his tribe to not to disturb Mahadev & Sati when they are together anytime..he says he has to have some privacy too na..awww cho chweet..nandi is simply the best..!!And the way he got sad..with Sati not able to get awy from hsi thoughts..was really heart wrenching..😭Gosh what love is this yaar.too much..😍🤗
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shruti 😊

The entire snake scene was my favorite part today...loved the way Nandi was having a conversation with himself outside and the moment he saw the snake, there was such a nice transition in his expressions...a second ago he was worried and tense about the way Mahadev was behaving with Sati and the minute he saw the snake, it was like he was speaking to a child...that scene left me amazed...such a beautiful conversation between Nandi and the snake...

Mahadev's expression when he saw the snake in Nandi's grasp left me breathless! It was such a little nuance but it was portrayed so beautifully. Outside, Nandi called the snake Mahadev's "chaheetay" and when Mahadev looked at that snake and took it into his own hands there was such tenderness in his eyes and smile...it just proved that the snake indeed was Mahadev's favorite...it was like he was gazing lovingly at his own child...STUNNING!!😳

This show is par excellence and the actors and beyond amazing! That was an actual snake and yet both actors (Nandi and MR) were handling it so comfortably...CLAP CLAP CLAP!! I just cannot get over both Nandi's and Mahadev's expressions in that scene...👏.