Thendral Thursday Update - 22/03/2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks my Dear Shammu Darling for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Grr Lav
😑...what she think about herself🀒...how dare she curse GP family like this...poor them...ipdi oru useless DIL they got...TA tried to spoil her job aam...madame because of him only u got job...7,000 is too low aam GW...don't worry madame...if your daughter badmouth T in-front of B...she will raise her salary to 70,000🀒...Way to go Lav...she is going to touch untouchable heights soon🀒...even if Nithesh comes she wont go aam and if Nithesh never comes she will conclude that her hubby is dead aam...whats her problem?😑

Grr Deepa...she should just ignore CP and mind her own business...why tease her again and no use of it too
πŸ˜•...ignoring is better than reaction to people  like CP/B/Lav🀒

Grr Anand
😭...expect pannatha time ellam he comes😭...from today i am going to play every episode thinking Anand scene is there nu so my little heart wont get hurt🀣...Anand oda kodumai not enough nu now his loose FIL/BIL kodumai jointed too😭...kodumai + kodumai = poor us Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks shaamu ma for ur wonderful update.πŸ€—.nee update paniviya?πŸ˜•This is first time i see u updating ma...πŸ˜•.
Originally posted by karthi173

Thanks shaamu ma for ur wonderful update.πŸ€—.nee update paniviya?πŸ˜•This is first time i see u updating ma...πŸ˜•.

Hehe, thanks ka.. Yes last year i did few times.πŸ˜ƒ TCπŸ€—

Thanks Shammu for the Excellent update and comments!πŸ€—

Just for 7000Rs job madam is talking as if she got job for 7 lakhs. Really Nithesh should never meet this SQ. If Nithesh does not come, madam will think he is no more aam🀬🀬. Evalavu thimir for this women. Hope she really suffers in her life 😑😑. Nithesh should take the baby away from Lav🀒. No respect for brother tooπŸ˜•.  Pavam that baby,,, has to hear all arrogant words from inside.

Aiyooo! no end to this Anand track aa😑?? Athula vera that Anand loosu FIL family too🀒. Even TA/T do not have this much track time. Kasta kaalam for the viewers. Tomorrow too it is going to continue.

CP.. grrr... don't want sorry aam. I think Thulasi and Deepa should mind their own business and stay away from CPπŸ˜•.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
                                      Thanks Shamz for the update.

Lavanya had been appointed in Bhuvana's hospital πŸ˜”πŸ€” only for the reason that she can be used by the white coloured devil 🀒☯️ to cause problems for T&T πŸ€”πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³ .

The junior GW's mentality is very cheap πŸ˜’ and it would be better if GP's family chases Lavanya πŸ˜’πŸ€“ permanently from their life πŸ˜’πŸ‘πŸΌ as she doesn't deserve such a nice family πŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ€“ .

Finally GW has started to realise that πŸ‘πŸ‘ she is directing her daughter in a wrong way πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ which for sure will spoil her life 😲 but that arrogant girl is not ready to realise that because of her egoistic nature πŸ€“πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ .

It was nice to see Deepa and Thulasi in the college together πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š but on the other hand , I didn't like the college mates kidding Shruthi 😲 as it will only induce her anger even more than before  πŸ€” which will lead her to cause more problems for the three muskeeters πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— by joining hands with Bhuvana  .

Thulasi had once again proved to be a nice girl πŸ˜›  by asking forgiveness to Shruthi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š eventhough the mistake lies on the part of the college pissasu πŸ˜› .  Anandh's scene was boring with Shyamala's family πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ returning back to the Thendral pavilion πŸ€’πŸ€”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆ .
thanks shamz for that wonderful update...i too am seeing yr update for the first time I think..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Great comments...
but must say this lav has got luck..for the single good thing she did (uniting TT), she seems to be getting what she wants without even trying...just her luck for TA to be there and madam just walks thru to the  job..and each time she fights, she has T to go speak for her...
this time she may carry too far i think from her talks..madam is again blind to her acts like her mom..after doing everything she talks like nitish n family are at fault...wonder when her aapu is coming...
gw is slowly realising i hope what she has got her daughter into..but this is not enough...wish there is a scene where the neighbours and passers by spit at her for her acts with her sons and dils...
It is back to T herself where she goes to make friends with cp after everything...one experience was not enough for deepa and the rest...and cp and lav cud pass off for siblings..both do everything bad and talk as if they are goodness personified...bhu/cp/lav shud make for a good trio to combat the original three musketeers...
anand is back and this time with his full gang...
as tanu said we have to imagine each day with an anand scene and then celebrate accordingly..but hope anand does something other than giving lectures to all the constables in his station..just think of their poor plight..they have to start each day prepared for the special anand lectures...that wud make r viewing betterπŸ˜‰
TA giving treat to T passed off as a private affair i guess...
hoping the remaining scenes come tmrw...the tps special...

Double Thanks Shammy darling...πŸ€—one for replacing me and another for not making tanu baby do... πŸ€—
I am yet to watch..but learnt from the update that Lav dances all hyper just for 7000 job...will come back and scold her more..πŸ˜›

Uff after watching, I feel 😑 and πŸ˜’...poor shammy...πŸ€—...I anyways skipped Anand part before his In-laws makes an entry...πŸ˜›

GW ku enna aachu...slight a buthi is coming a.. what a twist..😲...Am I spoiling your life nu I doubt nu ...ithula doubt veraya...But the thing is again she proves that she looks for Lav happiness and wants her to go to her husbd just bcos they are rich...if they were like T family will she say? Never, she would even go the level of seeing another proposal for Lav and we could have seen Bhu- Part 2...🀒

Lavanya...such a 🀬 creature..GP would hang am if ppl talk his DIL is working and that they chased her nu...where did the VMSS go when u and your mom chase T...Oh okie u ppl are such a low class right...appadi onnu iruntha thane poga for u all..🀒...One day just for attending interview she got Bhu's 10% attitude...she will think Nits died am, I wish Nitish seriously leaves her and see his side of life...πŸ˜•...this girl, let her starve and keep crying...😑 and do a KPO with her mom...

Uff, College scene was just to make Cp more furious... and Deepa, why cant u just be quiet? 😑...Remember how ur dad even went to the level of falling at Pricipal's feet and insults T faced and ur mom faced bcos of padma...πŸ˜•... T was as usual rocking, but same time the college girls were too much giving names...πŸ˜›...over dose...πŸ₯±...Why didnt the congratulate the prev day as soon as T and D won? and only next day? Didnt they go to their class same day? πŸ˜•...

P.S - Hahah Jaya...Loved ur comment about T/T treat passed away as a private affair...🀣...Super...The way TA said, I knew they will never even show T/T same day...Very bad continuation..🀣...Hope TPS scene comes tmrw...😍 Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks Shamz for the lovely colourful updates and comments.  It was better than the episode!

SQ landed herself a job, but Tamil is the reason why she got this job faster.  Worrying about the salary already??  This is her first job and who knows if she is loyal to Bhuvana then her salary will increase.

Wow, finally GW is thinking about something good.  She should talk to GP and Nitesh and somehow bring Lavanya to them.  Looks like SQ is ready to camp with mommy...and I think the story will go from here because Lav can only work at Bhuv hospital when leaving with GW.  Lav is ruining her own life with her attitude.

I enjoyed the other students making fun of CP.  She deserves this for saying that Kalyani stole her purse in front of everyone.  But Deepa and Tulasi need to stop talking to her and mind their own things.  

Omg, Anand's in laws are here...looks like another 5 minutes with them tomorrow also.

I dont want to see CP and Anand next week...hoping for some faster action episodes and also TT scenes.
Thanks for the update Shammu :)

So Lavanya got a job, just for the reason that she is TA's sister. Some thing good always comes to her through T or TA. Ohh yeah right, of all people Lav have to talk about equal rights. Though her point of daughters can take care of parents is valid point, when it comes from her it just annoys. Did Mr. K not have any other character to talk about this. Did GW sat under any bodhi maram recently. What a realization that she is spoiling her daughters life. And they both on keep on talking that GP family did the mistake. Arghhh... Feel like strangling both...

Deepa and other girls, won't they stop this nonsense. Do they have to do this again? Why won't they follow thustanai kandal thoora vilagu. They provoke and end up suffering.

Ohh bhujjis and the samandhiss... same type of scenes again and again. they talk something about Anand and Shyamal yell at her father and kanja party and the whole family will go home crying... If they think that this is comedy, seriously CT is lacking comedy sense very badly. When they are moving the main story line so well and blend in all characters in the main track seamlessly, why is that they lack big time in this.

Edited by viswai123 - 12 years ago