Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

New promo has turned the story...

aahanaatre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kabir has accepted that Neha is not his wife Aditi Jaiswal ...
N Rishi was also kidnapped by Kabir...
Now Neha will be pressurised by kabir 2 be his wife Aditi Jaiswal...

But atleast she got 2 know that she has become a part of the game which she has 2 do otherwise Rishi will be killed...

T may be interesting that what happened with Aditi n how Neha will save herself in which she has trapped ...

T may be also possible that Neha would be Aditi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What is T at the starting of your sentences lol?
aahanaatre thumbnail
T means it...
Understand ???

Just wondering 😲 that how u interect with a teenager...

B'coz we teenagers use such type of short words in our language...

prepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Teenagers can understand normal English right. I am a teacher and I have this kind of language even in the English answer sheets. You can use this when you sms your friends or on facebook status, where the people on your friend list are probably like minded. But in a public forum it is just common courtesy  to use normal words and not sms language.😊
aahanaatre thumbnail
@prepal I like ur thought but you can check t on the other forums , they also use such type of language...

If t is a wrong word then u can tell me otherwise just leave t...

U can understand t very well as u r a teacher b'coz t is a language of the time of Shakespeare...
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Have never come across 't' being a shortform for 'it'...Must be really hard to type that extra 'i' πŸ˜ˆ
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously??
as long as most people understand the post, u can use SMS or short forms... if someone doesn't get it, they can always ask!
the sentence was very simple n only a handful of people won't be able to deduce that the 'T' stood for it. πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aahanaatre

But atleast she got 2 know that she has become a part of the game which she has 2 do otherwise Rishi will be killed...

T may be interesting that what happened with Aditi n how Neha will save herself in which she has trapped ...

n instead of teaching u english πŸ˜† I'll reply to ur post πŸ˜ƒ

if the show goes by the plot that Neha has to pose as Aditi n that's why her hubby has been kidnapped then this is a very simple plot coz we all almost knew it would go this way... so I feel there should be more to this...

what if Aditi is alive n comes bk, or what if Kabir falls in love with Neha n now since by then she would have accepted herself as Aditi for the world, it would be very tough for her to prove otherwise! or maybe Rishi is not so +ve afterall... πŸ€” πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

this is why I love watching thrillers πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 12 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i wnt neha to b aditi.i thnk she is actng to knw who trd 2 kill her.i wnt kabir to fall for neha😳
Edited by crazy_world - 12 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

T means it...
Understand ???

Just wondering 😲 that how u interect with a teenager...

B'coz we teenagers use such type of short words in our language...

@ red

The world hasn't changed so much that adults learn to speak from kids. Next someone would demand that everyone speak "goo goo, gaa gaa" like a toddler.

When someone corrects you, it is not with an intention to show you down, but with the intention to help you articulate better, so that your thoughts and ideas are conveyed to a larger audience. It helps your audience understand what you are saying without being bothered about decoding inanities.

On the other hand, we must all remember that not everyone comes from a English-speaking background. Nobody is perfect and it would be childish to insist that everyone use Queen's English while making their posts. Let's not split hair here over such issues.

Yet minor issues apart, we all really appreciate the effort you've taken to put up a written update of the new promo and keep this forum active. It is the effort and the intention that counts most of all.