RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well no one  know how madly in love im with Jeeps..
FIrst time when i took an eye on the jeep was 
Maan Singh Khurana's jeep the black one...๐Ÿ˜†
and im still in love with that one.. but when i saw this cutie or should i say haawwtti with his jeep..
as my heart melts after seeing such a hot jeep ๐Ÿ˜†(lolzz jeep pehle boys baad me)
so i really love the THE Boy With Open Jeep style๐Ÿ˜†... so i want to see the cute girl sitting on his jeep and roaming around and them my dreams will also come true..main na sahi simirti hi sahi๐Ÿ˜ณ..  sigh..!!!!
YAAR I want all those HOT OPEN JEEP ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by RukhluvMaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loool thats kinda cute and gosh i 1100%agree with u the guy in the jeep was DAMN HOT to hot to handle i hope he dosen't overheat the engine loool๐Ÿ˜†
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
loool thats kinda cute and gosh i 1100%agree with u the guy in the jeep was DAMN HOT to hot to handle i hope he dosen't overheat the engine loool๐Ÿ˜†

yeah but my eyes see the jeep first then the boys..
hahahah...
yeah i dont know but boys looks cool with open jeeps even i real life too.. heheheh i love his laughing style thats damn cute and funny..

bulbul123 thumbnail
Looll yh i see where u r coming from abt jeeps tho u nw loool armaan had a open jeep at one point MSK did aswell and oMG NW AHHH the hottest guy ever loool so i cann seee ur attraction for jeeps loool  and EVERYTHING ABT HIM IS SOOO CUTE loool and btw lol ur future hubby has to have a jeep nw loool
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Looll yh i see where u r coming from abt jeeps tho u nw loool armaan had a open jeep at one point MSK did aswell and oMG NW AHHH the hottest guy ever loool so i cann seee ur attraction for jeeps loool  and EVERYTHING ABT HIM IS SOOO CUTE loool and btw lol ur future hubby has to have a jeep nw loool 

yeah armaan also had.. but never seen him i always seen him with bike...and YEAH im coming form MSK lolzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. as im jeep fan that too open one..
MY FUTURE HUBBYYY???๐Ÿ˜†
well im engaged ... yes we used to roam around with jeep but not with the open one..
i still miss that haawwtti jeep that i used to sit and he used to drive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i will definitely will DEMand a jeep from my fiance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jeep+boys = HAAWWTTT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bulbul123 thumbnail

loool ur obsession with jeeps is funny but so cute loool and gosh well u found ur prince charming loool yh armaan did

well he isnt drrving it but i hope singing whilst sitting on a jeep is still hot for u loooll